Looking at Psychopathy From A Different Angle

JamesD

I‘ve been wondering for a while though if personalities high in psychopathic or machiavellianism traits are just a sign of a healthy and fully functioning (male) body.

If we‘d ignore religion and look at life from a „natural“ point of view, being extremely dominance and thrill- seeking is just a sign that you’re a healthy and a successful male. High Testosterone makes you want to go out and dominate the world, whereas low testosterone makes you submissive and weak, a passive person.

That would also explain why the so called „evil“ elite are the way they are. They’re simply hormonally top-notch functioning humans who are, literally, the kings of this world. They lead.

I did make similiar experiences to this as well. When I was in a state of a leader, highly placed in the social hierarchy, I displayed traits of psychopathic behavior. Doing and saying whatever I want, making people submit to me, telling them what to do, using them and the list goes on.
I was the happiest I‘ve ever been in my entire life.

And that’s exactly why the idea of Personality Disorders exist: It’s a way of peasants (lower class humans) to discredit successful and leading people (the kings).

Every human that has been granted large amounts of power always used it in a „evil way“. There are countless experiments showing this. Power shows one true self.

Women love psychopathic „gangster“ men, because they’re to be feared and dominant. Males aren’t emphatic and submissive if they’re winners. Only a loser would behave that way. And that’s exactly why 90% of men are depressed: They are losers.

Think about it.

Nomane Euger

I‘ve been wondering for a while though if personalities high in psychopathic or machiavellianism traits are just a sign of a healthy and fully functioning (male) body.
hi,a lesser degree of empathy can have his relevance and value in a given context,and be better than a higher degree of empathy.
If we‘d ignore religion and look at life from a „natural“ point of view, being extremely dominance and thrill- seeking is just a sign that you’re a healthy and a successful male. High Testosterone makes you want to go out and dominate the world, whereas low testosterone makes you submissive and weak, a passive person.
in a state where you experience characteristics associated to high testosterone,you can experience a "go out and dominate the word"feeling and tendencies,it dot not necessary include having no empathy at all,on the contrary,you can still have high degree of empathy overall,higher that most people i do know,and a lesser degree of empathy in others specific context where its relevant.
That would also explain why the so called „evil“ elite are the way they are. They’re simply hormonally top-notch functioning humans who are, literally, the kings of this world. They lead.

I did make similiar experiences to this as well. When I was in a state of a leader, highly placed in the social hierarchy, I displayed traits of psychopathic behavior. Doing and saying whatever I want, making people submit to me, telling them what to do, using them and the list goes on.

And that’s exactly why the idea of Personality Disorders exist: It’s a way of peasants (lower class humans) to discredit successful and leading people (the kings).
in many cases it is a "way of peasants away of peasants (lower class humans) to discredit successful and leading people (the kings).",in other cases it is not,some "personality"are associated with suboptimal health and well being(relative to the individual),even among the "dominant"ones
Every human that has been granted large amounts of power always used it in a „evil way“. There are countless experiments showing this. Power shows one true self.
if thats the case,probably because most peoples that receive a large amount of power had a verylittle degree of empathy to begin with,that or either the environnement he had to bath to access to power changed him
Women love psychopathic „gangster“ men, because they’re to be feared and dominant. Males aren’t emphatic and submissive if they’re winners. Only a loser would behave that way. And that’s exactly why 90% of men are depressed: They are losers.
you can be a "winner" and have a higher degree of empathy than most peoples.
being empathic in it self does not make you a looser,if we extend your claim then having empathy for some women you care about or for kids is being a looser,which is not the case,sacrificing yourself for others when it does not bring you any greater well-being in the long term, and it potentially reduces it, in many cases it is a "looser" behavior.many peoples do things in the name of "empathy"when it is not what they feel at the moment they commit their actions

Hugh Johnson

The average psychopath is a loser. In prison, faces violence, can't hold down a job or maintain relationships.

There are psychopaths on the top. Let me ask you, are Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab your idea of an ideal man?

animalcule

“They’re simply hormonally top-notch functioning humans”

… Have you seen any pictures of our elites? Nothing about them says hormonally top notch. Many look freakish or very worn/stressed — if they haven’t had plastic surgery.

It sounds like you’re trying to rationalize psychopathic tendencies in yourself, comparing these traits positively to traits of people in positions of power.

You also call these people “the kings” of the modern world — it’s true that they have enormous power, but they have no sense of duty to their people (there isn’t even a “their people”), which previously, at least ideally, would serve as a way to constrain complete psychopathy, if that is in fact the state of mind of a powerful leader. Nothing about them is “natural,” hormonally “top notch,” or even aspirational … apart from their massive amounts of power and money. But I’d wager that they all have a stash of pills to deal with mood issues/anxiety/insomnia as well. Again, they are not representative of humanity at its physical peak.

Gânico

“They’re simply hormonally top-notch functioning humans”

… Have you seen any pictures of our elites? Nothing about them says hormonally top notch. Many look freakish or very worn/stressed — if they haven’t had plastic surgery.

It sounds like you’re trying to rationalize psychopathic tendencies in yourself, comparing these traits positively to traits of people in positions of power.

You also call these people “the kings” of the modern world — it’s true that they have enormous power, but they have no sense of duty to their people (there isn’t even a “their people”), which previously, at least ideally, would serve as a way to constrain complete psychopathy, if that is in fact the state of mind of a powerful leader. Nothing about them is “natural,” hormonally “top notch,” or even aspirational … apart from their massive amounts of power and money. But I’d wager that they all have a stash of pills to deal with mood issues/anxiety/insomnia as well. Again, they are not representative of humanity at its physical peak.

How are you so sure they are THE kings and not just puppets, frontmen, fall guys.. ?

Phosphor

Psychopathy is a genetic brain disorder; the part of the brain that feels empathy does not function. This may give them the ability to act as they do but that doesn't make them superior in any way; species blossom under cooperation.

animalcule

How are you so sure they are THE kings and not just puppets, frontmen, fall guys.. ?
Well, first of all, I don’t think they’re kings at all — that was OPs language, which imo does not apply to who we are seeing. Secondly, I would say Schwab, Gates, Zuck, and all the rest have enough ego and power on their own to be plausibly not puppets. I get it, everyone thinks there’s yet another shadowy figure behind yet another curtain. But even if so — I highly doubt they’re Adonis like humans, peak physical perfection, like this explains their psychopathy.

Herbie

Think about it.
The men at the bottom of the hierarchy have the highest testosterone levels and do the most dangerous jobs are the foundation which holds society together.

I work in a physical in male dominated trade and we all have no respect for the effeminate managers who got the position because they don't have the grit to handle the job and so it goes up the heirachy like that. Many men have taken on feminine behaviours in order to rise up. There are some managers who became managers later in life who are the ones who gain respect because they arrived their for genuine reasons like maturity and experience but mostly its the weak men failing upwards.

The last paragraph says it all, 'but women like those men so it must be good' it's in your psyche to seek approval from women, that is submitting to women, justifying being mentally ill because women like it is weak. This reaffirms how confused you are about the world and got it upside down, when you say dominate, it's more like people wanting to go out and control the world which isn't high testosterone. Desire to control comes from fear of death which is low test, the elite are all about fear and control.

Whichway?

High testosterone doesn’t make men want to fu3k everyone over. Many high test men are the ones who serve and protect and take care of the other members of the community. They use their strength for the betterment of all the society not just themselves.

Nomane Euger

The men at the bottom of the hierarchy have the highest testosterone levels and do the most dangerous jobs are the foundation which holds society together.

I work in a physical in male dominated trade and we all have no respect for the effeminate managers who got the position because they don't have the grit to handle the job and so it goes up the heirachy like that. Many men have taken on feminine behaviours in order to rise up. There are some managers who became managers later in life who are the ones who gain respect because they arrived their for genuine reasons like maturity and experience but mostly its the weak men failing upwards.

The last paragraph says it all, 'but women like those men so it must be good' it's in your psyche to seek approval from women, that is submitting to women, justifying being mentally ill because women like it is weak. This reaffirms how confused you are about the world and got it upside down, when you say dominate, it's more like people wanting to go out and control the world which isn't high testosterone. Desire to control comes from fear of death which is low test, the elite are all about fear and control.
hi,on what do you base your claim that"The men at the bottom of the hierarchy have the highest testosterone levels"?

Cloudhands

i think both the greatest heros and villians have high T, but the difference is usually other hormones like cortisol, serotonin etc. Like the difference between aggressive and assertive. But I think you justifying your psychopathy is pretty lame, but i doubt you care. Pretty sad when humans cannot connect and care for one another.

Herbie

hi,on what do you base your claim that"The men at the bottom of the hierarchy have the highest testosterone levels"?
I remember reading studies on it or in a book and something else about testosterone and prisoners and self employed men.

It stems from the trend of young men who can't be agreeable and submissive to succeed in school and need to be physically active at that age which leads them into trade professions and not into corporate or administrative jobs stops them from rising up a hierachy because the trade jobs are based on skills and experience.

KTownSatfats

hi,a lesser degree of empathy can have his relevance and value in a given context,and be better than a higher degree of empathy.

in a state where you experience characteristics associated to high testosterone,you can experience a "go out and dominate the word"feeling and tendencies,it dot not necessary include having no empathy at all,on the contrary,you can still have high degree of empathy overall,higher that most people i do know,and a lesser degree of empathy in others specific context where its relevant.

in many cases it is a "way of peasants away of peasants (lower class humans) to discredit successful and leading people (the kings).",in other cases it is not,some "personality"are associated with suboptimal health and well being(relative to the individual),even among the "dominant"ones

if thats the case,probably because most peoples that receive a large amount of power had a verylittle degree of empathy to begin with,that or either the environnement he had to bath to access to power changed him

you can be a "winner" and have a higher degree of empathy than most peoples.
being empathic in it self does not make you a looser,if we extend your claim then having empathy for some women you care about or for kids is being a looser,which is not the case,sacrificing yourself for others when it does not bring you any greater well-being in the long term, and it potentially reduces it, in many cases it is a "looser" behavior.many peoples do things in the name of "empathy"when it is not what they feel at the moment they commit their actions
Loser

Nomane Euger

explicit little boi instead of making angry frustrated teen/young adult ridicule comments,therefore your comment can potentially have some coherence and use instead of being pure trash

VitoScaletta

At an individual level actual psychopathy seems to be positive to some extent. Good to have some traits like that as a person

Hugh Johnson

Explain this to me. It sounds to me like you are suckers, who risk life and limb for crap pay and little status. And you speak about who you respect, like anyone with an income would care about your opinions.

It's not like you are challenging the society. You sound like willing slaves.

Am I misunderstanding something? What are you proud of?

golder

Explain this to me. It sounds to me like you are suckers, who risk life and limb for crap pay and little status. And you speak about who you respect, like anyone with an income would care about your opinions.

It’s a very fair question. The bitterness with which you look on the managers is also matched with a different bitterness upon which they look at you. No paperwork, no admin, no plastic smiles and all the crude jokes. As Hugh said, this doesn’t somehow give you more integrity just because you’re (un)willingly towards the lower end of the food chain.

Herbie

Nothing you wrote makes any sense, I'm. Not sure what to explain. Can you rephrase it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals