Homemade mitosynergy copper (copper 1) Does it really work??

ddjd

I just saw this post from @Nebula, thought I would make a separate thread about it

IMG_20210717_165538.jpg

Has anyone else tried this??

fr@

Indeed, this is very interesting!

Has @Nebula have any updates about this?

At the moment, I only have these readily available:

- Ascorbic Acid
- Baking Soda
- Copper Bisglycinate (not Glycinate)
- Distilled Water
- Niacinamide (not Niacin)

So how does that go from there, do I just mix them all up and put it in a tincture bottle?

What about the dose?

Nebula

Indeed, this is very interesting!

Has @Nebula have any updates about this?

At the moment, I only have these readily available:

- Ascorbic Acid
- Baking Soda
- Copper Bisglycinate (not Glycinate)
- Distilled Water
- Niacinamide (not Niacin)

So how does that go from there, do I just mix them all up and put it in a tincture bottle?

What about the dose?
I haven’t experimented with it much. I don’t know if it forms copper(1) niacin if you combine it all together. The ascorbic acid does change the solution color from blue to yellow-orange though.

fr@

@Nebula

Thanks for getting back!

But how did you use it:

- did you use a tincture bottle
- in what doses did try it
- and how long did you try it out

Also in your overall experience, do you think that it's beneficial?

fr@

Why Niacinamide?? Nebula didn't mention Niacinamide at all in his original post
Yeah, he didn't mentioned it -- at the same time, I don't know it's exact chemical interaction.

And as I've said, what I only have are:

- Ascorbic Acid
- Baking Soda
- Copper Bisglycinate
- Distilled Water
- Niacinamide

So would taking Niacin (instead of Niacinamide) be worth it/make it right to make your own Copper Niacinate?

Also, I'm already consuming stuff like: Beef Liver, Eggs, Oranges, some Niacinamide; on a daily.
So I'm not really sold on trying the supplemental route myself.

But I'd be interested to hear from others what they'll do with it or if anyone has any legitimate experience in doing so.

Nebula

@Nebula

Thanks for getting back!

But how did you use it:

- did you use a tincture bottle
- in what doses did try it
- and how long did you try it out

Also in your overall experience, do you think that it's beneficial?
I may have noticed an antibiotic effect from the copper(1) and ascorbate ions, but nothing else that I noticed. I think Peat is probably right that it’s better to just supplement thyroid and improve copper utilization that way.

I just combined it in a small sauce pan on low and stirred to get everything to react. One copper pill, I think a 1/4 tsp each of vitamin c and baking soda.

Last edited:

fr@

I may have noticed an antibiotic effect from the copper(1) and ascorbate ions, but nothing else that I noticed. I think Peat is probably right that it’s better to just supplement thyroid and improve copper utilization that way.

I just combined it in a small sauce pan on low and stirred to get everything to react. One copper pill, I think a 1/4 tsp each of vitamin c and baking soda.
Thanks, but does NDT works the same as Thyroid Drugs (ie. Cynomel)?

I'm still about to try either of the 2, since I can't get any Real Thyroid Gland (preferably from Beef).

[The later would be a bit far from my reach as they'd require some prescription.]

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Motif @fr@ @Nebula @youngsinatra

hey guys just to follow up on this thread. i finally got around to testing this yesterday. it did work, but as nebula said, its more of a pale yellow. whereas mitosynergy is a rich dark orange colour.

I think i messed up the ratios, but roughly i used:

3g ascorbic acid
1-2g sodium bicarbonate
4mg Copper (from TRAACS® copper glycinate chelate)

i started off with just the blue copper powder mixed into warm water first, then added the ascorbic acid and finally the sodium bicarbonate.

i used warm water because ascorbic acid will only properly dissolve in warm water

hard to say for definite if its the real deal Copper 1, i will experiment further with ratios but i think we may be onto something.....

Jing

@Motif @fr@ @Nebula @youngsinatra

hey guys just to follow up on this thread. i finally got around to testing this yesterday. it did work, but as nebula said, its more of a pale yellow. whereas mitosynergy is a rich dark orange colour.

I think i messed up the ratios, but roughly i used:

3g ascorbic acid
1-2g sodium bicarbonate
4mg Copper (from TRAACS® copper glycinate chelate)

i started off with just the blue copper powder mixed into warm water first, then added the ascorbic acid and finally the sodium bicarbonate.

i used warm water because ascorbic acid will only properly dissolve in warm water

hard to say for definite if its the real deal Copper 1, i will experiment further with ratios but i think we may be onto something.....
Did you experiment with this?

Ihor

I was mixing 5 mg of ordinary 2 valent copper (2.5 mg each blue tablet) from Solgar with ascorbic acid and niacin, over time the solution turned really to yellow color, but whether this chemical reaction formed 1 valent copper is not clear.

Attachments

• IMG_20220220_203239_260.jpg
    IMG_20220220_203239_260.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals