High dose vitamin k2 around 45mg makes vericocele vanish

Paul144

I heard k2 is anti estrogenic and that vericocele is caused by high estrogen before the k2 i was on horse chestnut and stool softeners and magnesium which all helped the vericocele shrink since adding k2 its like its not there plus other anabolic benefits I've noticed any ideas besides the anti estrogen effects of why its helps?

Lee Simeon

I heard k2 is anti estrogenic and that vericocele is caused by high estrogen before the k2 i was on horse chestnut and stool softeners and magnesium which all helped the vericocele shrink since adding k2 its like its not there plus other anabolic benefits I've noticed any ideas besides the anti estrogen effects of why its helps?
I dont think its possible to fully remove varicoceles or see permanent reduction without microsurgery or embolization, but k2 might be helpful. But there are often periods where a varicolele is more noticable than other times

ArtIt

I dont think its possible to fully remove varicoceles or see permanent reduction without microsurgery or embolization, but k2 might be helpful. But there are often periods where a varicolele is more noticable than other times
Well my experience is different. I have got varicose veins on my legs many years ago. I began reading books and searching, and vitamin C looked promising to me. I remember that I bought vit C in capsules and took 15-21 grams daily divided in several doses. After 3-4 months my varicose veins disappeared. When I had varicose veins I had to stop after 20 minutes of walking. Now I am much older and I don't have to stop even when I walk an hour or a bit longer.

Last edited:

Lee Simeon

Well my experience is different. I have got varicose veins on my legs many years ago. I began reading books and searching, and vitamin C looked promising to me. I remember that I bought vit C in capsules and took 15-21 grams daily divided in several doses. After 3-4 months my varicose veins disappeared. When I had varicose veins I had to stop after 20 minutes of walking. Now I am much older and I don't have to stop even when I walk an hour or a bit longer.
If you have the option, you should take ultrasound then to check. Would be interesting to see if it worked since I dont think there are any examples of clear evidence that supplements can cure varciolele, only anecdotes.

Paul144

If you have the option, you should take ultrasound then to check. Would be interesting to see if it worked since I dont think there are any examples of clear evidence that supplements can cure varciolele, only anecdotes.
I want to get an ultrasound just don't know the cost with out insurance

ArtIt

My life is not an anecdote. When I was young I did boxing for several years, and could do jumping with a rope for 40 minutes straight non stop. So when in my early 30s I have developed varicose vains and could walk with my girlfriend only for 20 minutes and then I had to ask her to stop to make a rest, I felt very depressed. After the vitamin C megadose for several months I could walk and i did not feel the heaviness in my legs. after 20+ years since then I still don't have problems using my legs. I don't need an ultrasound.

Lee Simeon

My life is not an anecdote. When I was young I did boxing for several years, and could do jumping with a rope for 40 minutes straight non stop. So when in my early 30s I have developed varicose vains and could walk with my girlfriend only for 20 minutes and then I had to ask her to stop to make a rest, I felt very depressed. After the vitamin C megadose for several months I could walk and i did not feel the heaviness in my legs. after 20+ years since then I still don't have problems using my legs. I don't need an ultrasound.
How large doses did you use? Not saying it does not work, but an ultrasound is the only way to my knowledge to actually confirm if it can cure it

ArtIt

How large doses did you use? Not saying it does not work, but an ultrasound is the only way to my knowledge to actually confirm if it can cure it
The dose was 15-21 grams daily. I remember that I had bulging visible veins on my calfs. They are not protruding or visible any more. 2-3 years after that
I begun doing yoga head stand, and I am doing it daily since then. May be the headstand prevents the problem to return? The head stand I do with a stool,
where the weight is on shoulders, and on average it's daily 10-20 min. Sometimes 30 min.