Solved Dandruff Problem With High Dose K2 MK4

ddjd

ive had problems with dandruff for over a decade and never really understood why it would come and go.

i have been experimenting recently with high dose k2 mk4, around 40-50mg a day.

This is the stack i take to optimise mk4 absorption and maintain balance of fat soluble vitamins. Although i still need to work out optimal ratios:

Taurine powder + Magnesium Glycinate + Mag Malate powder
Vitamin D 10,000 IU
Vitamin A acetate 5,000 IU
K2 Mk4 45mg (yes i know its a lot!)

over the course of 2 or 3 days of this, a patch of dandruff which i haven't been able to get rid of for 2 months has completely cleared up on my scalp. I have no other dandruff whatsoever which is so rare for me.

ive also noticed the high dose mk4 has been great for insulin sensitivity, bone health, great for teeth, immune health, energy levels, testosterone levels - libido, erection quality, etc.

I would really recommend to other people having problems with dandruff to increase their MK4 intake.

baccheion

You can also apply SSKI (potassium iodide) to the scalp. Antifungals tend to work against dandruff.

Adrienlcrx

Are you taking calcium at the same time as the MK4 dose if I may ask @ddjd ?
Have you noticed any hair loss problems?

GreekDemiGod

How are you applying the K2? If topically, where on the body? Don't you find out that it raises your metabolism too much?

Summer

I have problems with dry skin in general, but I wonder why K2 would cure dandruff.

Motif

ive had problems with dandruff for over a decade and never really understood why it would come and go.

i have been experimenting recently with high dose k2 mk4, around 40-50mg a day.

This is the stack i take to optimise mk4 absorption and maintain balance of fat soluble vitamins. Although i still need to work out optimal ratios:

Taurine powder + Magnesium Glycinate + Mag Malate powder
Vitamin D 10,000 IU
Vitamin A acetate 5,000 IU
K2 Mk4 45mg (yes i know its a lot!)

over the course of 2 or 3 days of this, a patch of dandruff which i haven't been able to get rid of for 2 months has completely cleared up on my scalp. I have no other dandruff whatsoever which is so rare for me.

ive also noticed the high dose mk4 has been great for insulin sensitivity, bone health, great for teeth, immune health, energy levels, testosterone levels - libido, erection quality, etc.

I would really recommend to other people having problems with dandruff to increase their MK4 intake.
Dandruff came back?

Kray

No I fixed it with b6p5p. Seems to work everytime
I have the same question- did you take orally or topically? How much, how often before you noticed effects? Would you think it helpful for dry flaky skin/rashes in general?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have the same question- did you take orally or topically? How much, how often before you noticed effects? Would you think it helpful for dry flaky skin/rashes in general?
See my other threads about dandruff. It's all related to estrogen. k2mk4, TMG, calcium d glucarate, b6p5p, anything that lowers estrogen will stop my dandruff

haidut

Forum Supporter
See my other threads about dandruff. It's all related to estrogen. k2mk4, TMG, calcium d glucarate, b6p5p, anything that lowers estrogen will stop my dandruff

Very reasonable, as estrogen promotes fungal growth and most fungi that cause issues in humans also produce estrogenic substances themselves to further enhance their own growth. There is article about this on Peat's website.