High dose vitamin k2 around 45mg makes vericocele vanish

Ideal man

I heard k2 is anti estrogenic and that vericocele is caused by high estrogen before the k2 i was on horse chestnut and stool softeners and magnesium which all helped the vericocele shrink since adding k2 its like its not there plus other anabolic benefits I've noticed any ideas besides the anti estrogen effects of why its helps?

Lee Simeon

I heard k2 is anti estrogenic and that vericocele is caused by high estrogen before the k2 i was on horse chestnut and stool softeners and magnesium which all helped the vericocele shrink since adding k2 its like its not there plus other anabolic benefits I've noticed any ideas besides the anti estrogen effects of why its helps?
I dont think its possible to fully remove varicoceles or see permanent reduction without microsurgery or embolization, but k2 might be helpful. But there are often periods where a varicolele is more noticable than other times

ArtIt

I dont think its possible to fully remove varicoceles or see permanent reduction without microsurgery or embolization, but k2 might be helpful. But there are often periods where a varicolele is more noticable than other times
Well my experience is different. I have got varicose veins on my legs many years ago. I began reading books and searching, and vitamin C looked promising to me. I remember that I bought vit C in capsules and took 15-21 grams daily divided in several doses. After 3-4 months my varicose veins disappeared. When I had varicose veins I had to stop after 20 minutes of walking. Now I am much older and I don't have to stop even when I walk an hour or a bit longer.

Last edited:

Lee Simeon

Well my experience is different. I have got varicose veins on my legs many years ago. I began reading books and searching, and vitamin C looked promising to me. I remember that I bought vit C in capsules and took 15-21 grams daily divided in several doses. After 3-4 months my varicose veins disappeared. When I had varicose veins I had to stop after 20 minutes of walking. Now I am much older and I don't have to stop even when I walk an hour or a bit longer.
If you have the option, you should take ultrasound then to check. Would be interesting to see if it worked since I dont think there are any examples of clear evidence that supplements can cure varciolele, only anecdotes.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

If you have the option, you should take ultrasound then to check. Would be interesting to see if it worked since I dont think there are any examples of clear evidence that supplements can cure varciolele, only anecdotes.
I want to get an ultrasound just don't know the cost with out insurance

ArtIt

My life is not an anecdote. When I was young I did boxing for several years, and could do jumping with a rope for 40 minutes straight non stop. So when in my early 30s I have developed varicose vains and could walk with my girlfriend only for 20 minutes and then I had to ask her to stop to make a rest, I felt very depressed. After the vitamin C megadose for several months I could walk and i did not feel the heaviness in my legs. after 20+ years since then I still don't have problems using my legs. I don't need an ultrasound.

Lee Simeon

My life is not an anecdote. When I was young I did boxing for several years, and could do jumping with a rope for 40 minutes straight non stop. So when in my early 30s I have developed varicose vains and could walk with my girlfriend only for 20 minutes and then I had to ask her to stop to make a rest, I felt very depressed. After the vitamin C megadose for several months I could walk and i did not feel the heaviness in my legs. after 20+ years since then I still don't have problems using my legs. I don't need an ultrasound.
How large doses did you use? Not saying it does not work, but an ultrasound is the only way to my knowledge to actually confirm if it can cure it

ArtIt

How large doses did you use? Not saying it does not work, but an ultrasound is the only way to my knowledge to actually confirm if it can cure it
The dose was 15-21 grams daily. I remember that I had bulging visible veins on my calfs. They are not protruding or visible any more. 2-3 years after that
I begun doing yoga head stand, and I am doing it daily since then. May be the headstand prevents the problem to return? The head stand I do with a stool,
where the weight is on shoulders, and on average it's daily 10-20 min. Sometimes 30 min.

dabdabdab

The dose was 15-21 grams daily. I remember that I had bulging visible veins on my calfs. They are not protruding or visible any more. 2-3 years after that
I begun doing yoga head stand, and I am doing it daily since then. May be the headstand prevents the problem to return? The head stand I do with a stool,
where the weight is on shoulders, and on average it's daily 10-20 min. Sometimes 30 min.
what was your diet like

fascinating. Thank you.

ArtIt

what was your diet like
Then my diet was: I didn't use fast food, drunk very little alcohol, the diary was cheese, use little salt (that was a mistake), didn't use fish, main proteine came from chicken and red meat.

dabdabdab

Then my diet was: I didn't use fast food, drunk very little alcohol, the diary was cheese, use little salt (that was a mistake), didn't use fish, main proteine came from chicken and red meat.
so you didn't eat any carbohydrate? starch, sugar, fruits, fibers?

Ben.

I wonder if its a similar mechanism as in the lyme treatment (similar dosage - altough they used it for lyme):

lymephotos.com

"...A cumulative effect of much research has produced the possibility that salt and vitamin C may be all that is needed to beat this elusive illness."

"... From experimenting with the treatment of salt and vitamin C, we settled on a dosage of 3 grams of salt and 3,000 mg of vitamin C, each dose taken 4 times per day. Depending upon one's weight this would approximate one gram for each ten pounds of body weight. We think total daily dosage should not exceed 18 grams of salt or Vitamin C per day, and 15 grams would be the average adult's dosage for a full 24 hour period."

Did you have any negative sideffects from such high vitamin c dosages? Was it acerola powder or the usuall synthetic ascobic acid?

Now i cant find it atm, but i think Ray mentioned somewhere that huge doses of vitamin C may cause excess free radicals in the intestine. I wonder if there is some additional stuff that helps protect from negative sideeffects.

Obviously mega dosing anything shouldn't be done for to long, obviously.

Kykeon

i got mine removed via surgery and it just came back. i think the cause is due to constipation or hormones, and removing it wont fix the problem in all cases..

SonOfEurope

Aspirin, as wonderful a substance as it is, depletes Vitamin C in high doses as it increases its need and vitamin K. Make sure those its a clean source of C though.

(Nothing better than ripe tropical fruit of course)

SonOfEurope

Aspirin, as wonderful a substance as it is, depletes Vitamin C in high doses as it increases its need and vitamin K. Make sure those it's a clean source of C though.

(Nothing better than ripe tropical fruit of course)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals