Hair Loss Screwed Me Up

Ulvi

Hi, guys . I am new to this forum . I have been doing Peat diet for 3 weeks . My diet consist of :4-5 cups of OJ , 6-7 cups of milk , daily carrot , Vitamin E 400IU , Niacinamide 250 mg , Aspirin , Levothyroxine 50mcg ( since I am subclinical hypothyroid ) , Taurine 1,5 g , Gelatin Great Lakes daily around 5-6 teaspoons , weekly liver and occasionally oysters , Vitamin K2 (asMk7 ) , Vitamin A 5000 IU daily .
My goal is to solve the hair loss problem which I have experienced for 2 years . I also got the recommendations of tricholog , yet they suspected that DHT is the culprit of it and advised to use finasteride . As Peat stated that the DhT is not the culprit of male pattern baldness , I have decided to follow his instructions to get over it .Since immersing myself into this diet , I have not witnessed any significant improvement in stopping hair loss .Please recommend me your thoughts on it to improve my condition . and is there anyone who has achieved to stop ''androgenetic" alopecia? Sincerely..

meatbag

It seems like the best thing to stop active hair loss is lower does "antihistamine" like cyproheptadine or mirtazapine

OP
U

Ulvi

It seems like the best thing to stop active hair loss is lower does "antihistamine" like cyproheptadine or mirtazapine
Thanks for the reply. Are there any side effects which is associated with using antihistamine drugs ? I also want add BCAA +Thyrosine to my diet , since Haidut's thread explaining how to lower serotonine

I would say avoid the milk. Especially if you get the itchy inflamed feeling on your hairline. Bread, milk and mastrubation (spikes prolactin) can lead to hair loss.

OP
U

Ulvi

I would say avoid the milk. Especially if you get the itchy inflamed feeling on your hairline. Bread, milk and mastrubation (spikes prolactin) can lead to hair loss.
I appreciate your advice , thanks for your recommendation . But how can I achieve to get daily protein (which should be around 100g) by not drinking milk ? And I get recommended calcium/phospate ratio by drinking it .

LukeL

@Ulvi I have a very similar story and I am trying to figure it out as well. I am taking Cypro and that hasn't stop my shedding but as we all know, everyone is different so there is no harm in trying it to see how it affects you.

3 weeks isn't a lot of time to allow your body to recover from metabolic stress - most people on here say it takes time to see results. There are several people on the forum that have successfully halted hair loss.

@lampofred and @forterpride have had success

LukeL

@Meatbag Wow. Did it stop right away? I know nothing about Mirtazapine - it's an antidepressant?

Surprised to see this posted on the Ray peat forum, after all the man's been drinking a gallon of milk a day for the past 50 years. And before anyone mentions his personal hair, keep in mind that he also ate nothing but wheat germ for almost a year and lost half his teeth as he has stated in interviews. Based on the bio energetic idea's it makes since that he likely lost some hair during this time as well.

It's best to listen to your body as opposed to following ray peat like some brain washed cult member.

If OP feels better not drinking milk then he should avoid milk and either figures out why it gives him such a reaction or find another source of those nutrients

I appreciate your advice , thanks for your recommendation . But how can I achieve to get daily protein (which should be around 100g) by not drinking milk ? And I get recommended calcium/phospate ratio by drinking it .

I don't know. Try raw milk or goat milk. Store bought milk makes my hairlined inflamed and it always moves back perceptibly when I start drinking milk. It could be completely different for you though.

meatbag

Hi, guys . I am new to this forum . I have been doing Peat diet for 3 weeks . My diet consist of :4-5 cups of OJ , 6-7 cups of milk , daily carrot , Vitamin E 400IU , Niacinamide 250 mg , Aspirin , Levothyroxine 50mcg ( since I am subclinical hypothyroid ) , Taurine 1,5 g , Gelatin Great Lakes daily around 5-6 teaspoons , weekly liver and occasionally oysters , Vitamin K2 (asMk7 ) , Vitamin A 5000 IU daily .
My goal is to solve the hair loss problem which I have experienced for 2 years . I also got the recommendations of tricholog , yet they suspected that DHT is the culprit of it and advised to use finasteride . As Peat stated that the DhT is not the culprit of male pattern baldness , I have decided to follow his instructions to get over it .Since immersing myself into this diet , I have not witnessed any significant improvement in stopping hair loss .Please recommend me your thoughts on it to improve my condition . and is there anyone who has achieved to stop ''androgenetic" alopecia? Sincerely..

Have you gotten any bloodwork? Did a doctor prescribe you levothyroxine or you bought it?

OP
U

Ulvi

Have you gotten any bloodwork? Did a doctor prescribe you levothyroxine or you bought it?
Doctor prescribed me . In our country it is not possible to purchase T3 drug since it is bot available .
My bloodwork was like that :TSH -4,6
FT4 -20 (normal 17-22 )

Okay man, since it seems you have a problem with Peat lets forget about him.

What exactly do you think milk is doing that causes hairloss? It seems your having problems with it. Are you consuming it by itself? It's possible you have terrible blood sugar and that the protein in the milk is crashing it causing an elevation in cortisol. For a lot of people the amount of carbohydrate in milk isn't enough to prevent hypoglycemia from milk drinking.

Prevention of hypoglycemia: a controlled evaluation of sugar fortified milk feeding in small-for-gestational age infants

"The study highlights that sugar-fortified milk feeds are useful in preventing hypoglycemia in SGA infants and should be routinely recommended along with breast feeding in developing countries especially when facilities for monitoring of blood sugar are unsatisfactory or not available."

If you're having problems with milk consider mixing some sugar into it and see if you get the same reaction.

thats a good suggestion. I also get phlegm in my throat and nasty tonsil stones from drinking milk. It seems to be an allergic reaction.

johnwester130

the stress hormones and prostaglandins only cause shedding

male pattern baldness is caused by a tight galea

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals