Can Someone Help Me Out With T3, Does It Cause Shutdown? Overall Help Is Really Appreciated

mrchibbs

I am ..Ray's not god you know you can do you're own research rather than worship the guy

I do worship the guy. He's utterly amazing. I'm not afraid to say it. In fact, I've been thinking of making my own little Ray Peat shrine in my room.

Never said he was right about everything, and I actually read the references he cites.

I think when in doubt, I'll trust the man who's been researching and experimenting with this topic for 60 years.

Sagitarrius90

Some other scientists strictly research thyroid while ray spreads his expertise over many things. I'll trust the people who fully immerse themselves in thyroid research itself then say progesterone, light etc

mrchibbs

Some other scientists strictly research thyroid while ray spreads his expertise over many things. I'll trust the people who fully immerse themselves in thyroid research itself then say progesterone, light etc

That's a fair point. I understand the perspective, but personality I abhor specialization and ''expertise'' because I feel lack the lack of interdisciplinary and collaboration has been the downfall of modern science. It leads to tunnel vision and an incapacity to see the holistic perspective of the organism.

Sagitarrius90

So what's the consensus on t3 usage a day? Seems like 25 mcg-50mcg nibbled throughout the day is the way to go.

I only swell up when I go higher with low protein or if I take too much at one time

So far I've been dieting for 4 months and I'm taking a diet break to relax my adrenals. T3 doesnt seem to be giving me any effect but that's probably because of high cortisol masking it.

Dropping from 40 mcg a day down to 25 now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom