Can Someone Help Me Out With T3, Does It Cause Shutdown? Overall Help Is Really Appreciated

redlight

I can't say 100% depending on how long you use it and at what dosage, but from what I read it should not cause any long term shutdown.

REOSIRENS

can the fatigue be lifted any other way? i dont have the money right now for biotin and b1.

caffeine is not tolerated by me , when i take it i cant concentrate on my job at all and start making mistakes
If you can't tolerate caffeine try to check your levels of vitamin B1... I had the same problem and found out that my vitamin B1 levels were very low... In terms of thyroid 12.5mcg T3 and 25mcg combo 3x a day seems to be the best for me

OP
thms

thms

If you can't tolerate caffeine try to check your levels of vitamin B1... I had the same problem and found out that my vitamin B1 levels were very low... In terms of thyroid 12.5mcg T3 and 25mcg combo 3x a day seems to be the best for me

Do you mean 12,5 t3 and 25mcg t4 a day?

my primary goal is fatloss without losing muscle

REOSIRENS

Do you mean 12,5 t3 and 25mcg t4 a day?

my primary goal is fatloss without losing muscle
I meant three times a day totalling 37.5 triiodothyronine 75 levothyroxine a day...
But if you want keep your body mass and just sculpt body to better tone ... I do recommend 12.5 mcg triiodothyronine and 37.5mcg levothyroxine combo 3x day totalling 37.5mcg T3 112.5 t4

OP
thms

thms

I meant three times a day totalling 37.5 triiodothyronine 75 levothyroxine a day...
But if you want keep your body mass and just sculpt body to better tone ... I do recommend 12.5 mcg triiodothyronine and 37.5mcg levothyroxine combo 3x day totalling 37.5mcg T3 112.5 t4
how long should i take this combo?

doesnt this cause shutdown and what is the recovery period after stopping

paymanz

Thiamine is relatively expensive ,same with biotin, when you want buy them in pure form high potency supplement it cost a lot.

But you may not necessarily need high dose b1 like 100 mg , 1 g , I never heard from peat reccomending mega doses of vitamins also.

Just a generic b-complex supplement may be enough.

And for biotin just few servings of liver per week is probably enough.

If some people feel fatigues on a high sugar diet that may be caused by non optimal metabolism of sugar, converting it to lactic acid rather than co2.

B vitamins are important and thiamine most notable, and thyroid....

Ray mentioned these here,in last paragraph.
Mitochondria and mortality

REOSIRENS

how long should i take this combo?

doesnt this cause shutdown and what is the recovery period after stopping
You should take thyroid to give your body I kick if you are hypo... It increases metabolism and as all meds it is not to take forever... All depends about way you feel...If you think after one month of thyroid therapy you feel better so cut down dose for just once a day ... Until you feel don't need to take or taking only when you feel very lethargic...

PS in summer thyroid requirements are lower than in winter...I mean in terms of supplementation

OP
thms

thms

You should take thyroid to give your body I kick if you are hypo... It increases metabolism and as all meds it is not to take forever... All depends about way you feel...If you think after one month of thyroid therapy you feel better so cut down dose for just once a day ... Until you feel don't need to take or taking only when you feel very lethargic...

PS in summer thyroid requirements are lower than in winter...I mean in terms of supplementation
any brand reccomendations? And do you have to get them by docters orders

thank you

OP
thms

thms

can you also take 12,5 t3 and 50 t4 , 3times a day?

OP
thms

thms

i feel like i have shut down my natural thyroid production after taking a bucnh of t3 tablets for a week.

right now cold hands inabilty to focus, sleepyness etc....

will this bounce back naturally?

REOSIRENS

any brand reccomendations? And do you have to get them by docters orders

thank you
Here in Europe(European Union) depends on the country...in my country I just go to pharmacy and get it but I know some countries only with doctor prescription...

REOSIRENS

i feel like i have shut down my natural thyroid production after taking a bucnh of t3 tablets for a week.

Yes it will because I did same mistake...And to clean it up I just spent two days taking active charcoal and then took one day pause of any supplements... And started taking thyroid 6.25mcg triiodothyronine with 25mcg levothyroxine and it worked... And then started slowly adapt to 12.5t3 25t4 ...

PS triiodothyronine T3 reduces a lot cholesterol and glucose levels... So if you take T3 only you need to have really high levels of glucose stored in your system or cholesterol above the range to help handling such increase on your metabolism

REOSIRENS

"Inability to focus" magnesium thiamine deficiency and potassium low as well... T3 only ....deplete these nutrients I know because I have been there

OP
thms

thms

thank you all, so it isnt shut down? how can i reverse my symptoms?

increase magnesium thiamine / potassium? chocolate?

OP
thms

thms

"Inability to focus" magnesium thiamine deficiency and potassium low as well... T3 only ....deplete these nutrients I know because I have been there

cronometer shows magnesium on 800 mgs today and potassium om 8000 mgs , thiamine on 2,1 mgs.....

Dobbler

How much someone would have to take to fully replace t3 production? On other words, how much t3 does the body produce a day? So much conflicting info online, some say 25 mcg, others say up to 50. T4 is just storage hormone right? So it doesnt do anything but produce t3 ?

sele

do you have a preference between ndt & synthetic thyroid, do you think ndt is too impure? i feel that it is but i get nervous at the thought of synthetic hormones. would you also consider sea salt to be impure? what do you think is the best type of sugar to use, cane, coconut etc??? sorry for the barrage of questions lol
I think the only NDT that RP used to like was Armour thyroid.
Quality of Armour has changed significantly.
He mostly talks about Cynomel which is synthetic T3.
We humans believe anything that is 'natural' is good for us.
Strychnine is natural. :)

Sea salt does have impurities.
I use pickling salt which is pure without additives.

My personal preference is white sugar: pure, white and awesome. ;)
I eat about 12 tbsp of white sugar a day.
It's a disaccharide. Half glucose, half fructose.
Our cells can't tell the difference. It's all about chemical reactions.

I think questions are good.
I have suffered for more than a decade and RP's insight and this forum has helped me recover.
We are here to help each other to mend our broken health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom