Help Me Clear My Damn Scalp

gp3690

Hello all

For at least five years I have had a scalp that excess skin flaking off. I can rub my scalp and feel a sandpaper like feel, or like I have small crumbs on my scalp. I have tried conditioner, shampoo, no shampoo, vitamin E, anti-histamine, aspirin, coconut oil but nothing works. I also have not been able to find a food trigger that makes it worse, nor have I been able to find a food that if I avoid, my scalp gets better. I have this same problem under my beard.
Please help! I have also tried Retinil about 6 months ago and it gave me huge flakes of skin under my beard so I stopped using it. FWIW I do have pattern hair loss for the past five years (26 yo male) and I eat a standard peat diet - milk juice meat rice fruit potatoes sugar coffee etc

OP
G

gp3690

so its not excess skin its fungus? How do I get rid of it? ive tried apple cider vinegar and that didn't work at all

A. squamosa

You should probably look at your lifestyle, habits, diet when you weren't suffering from it.

I don't know if it will work, but just a suggestion, have you tried honey? Organic raw honey, use it like a hair mask several times a week, maybe for a minimum of half an hr. I was using a standard shampoo that gave me dandruff, it only cleared up when I made my own shampoo and used that for a little while, pure castille soap mixed with honey.

poilochio

I had brutal dandruff and brutal dry cracked heels ...around 15000 to 20000 units of Vitamin A cleared it all up pretty fast

ddjd

yeah i hate to say it but nothing you apply externally is going to make a difference. you need to make a big difference in your diet. Vitamin A in retinol acetate will make a big difference. This product will make a big difference and its dirt cheap. retinol acetate is much more effective than palmitate

https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-vitamins-a-d3

if you use it please respond and let us know how it goes

johnwester130

even better m pircontone olamine in alcohol and water

PHILIP KINGSLEY

Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner 250ml

ursidae

retinol megadoses getting recommended for every issue again. Strange that it seems to be the magic pill for so many people

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals