Getting a giant **** naturally is definitely possible - what are the best methods that men have found on this forum ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I'd say raising DHT as much as possible is the main thing, in order of effectiveness glycine, zinc, vitamin K2, cistanche and creatine.
Definitely think some latent size came to the surface by raising dht but at the very least I can confidently say it Increased erection quality, flaccid hang and fullness.

Bathmate when used properly (it's abit of an art to do correctly) is the best and safest way to increase size. Side effects come if you abuse it like anything.

I bought an overnight extender (phallosan) which I'm still experimenting with but it really takes getting used to wearing it at night and the cost of a good quality one is alittle ridiculous.

I've heard very good results from hanging, popularised by bib on thundersplace but I haven't seen enough evidence that it's safe even when using very light weights. PE can be dangerous and you do it at your own risk so for anyone reading be careful because these practices have potential to be negatively irreversible.
Yes I saw the hanging devices as well on PEGym and it also seems a bit dangerous to me - I think I saw a user handing 15 pounds off his penis - it seems like tissue can rip doing this I would rather just go easy with this experience - I like the penis pumps it seems pretty safe and doesn't seem to require much effort many users seem to speak positively about it - may I ask how much growth you have had in length and girth using the bathmate and extender over a time period ? I believe my androgen profile and metabolism is both ideal right now just want something that's nice and easy that will help encourage things along

Much appreciated! Definitely going to check this out now

Charlieb91

Yes I saw the hanging devices as well on PEGym and it also seems a bit dangerous to me - I think I saw a user handing 15 pounds off his penis - it seems like tissue can rip doing this I would rather just go easy with this experience - I like the penis pumps it seems pretty safe and doesn't seem to require much effort many users seem to speak positively about it - may I ask how much growth you have had in length and girth using the bathmate and extender over a time period ? I believe my androgen profile and metabolism is both ideal right now just want something that's nice and easy that will help encourage things along

Much appreciated! Definitely going to check this out now
I'd say with improper and infrequent use for a year 0.5" gain both length and girth. However more is definitely attainable with a proper schedule and proper use.

Extender is still early days to claim length gains as using it at bedtime is challenging and therefore infrequent at this time. You can wear it throughout the day but I feel uncomfortable talking to people about nutrition and wearing a **** extender device at the same time ?

Jamo77

Followed ideas by a guy named kyrpa on thundersplace and got 20mm in length after a few weeks using ultrasound heat. One must be very careful going this path and use all precautions such as being stretched when using ultrasound and continually making sure it is moving. Lots of guys report good girth gains using clamping (not for beginners).

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Followed ideas by a guy named kyrpa on thundersplace and got 20mm in length after a few weeks using ultrasound heat. One must be very careful going this path and use all precautions such as being stretched when using ultrasound and continually making sure it is moving. Lots of guys report good girth gains using clamping (not for beginners).
Fascinating - 0.8 inches in a few weeks - I just signed up to thundersplace and will take the time to really learn these methods

revenant

That map combines data from different studies made in different countries, some of which had the researchers measure the participants and some of which were based on self-reports. Unsurprisingly, the self-reported measurements are about 1" longer than the measured ones...

Shackles

That map combines data from different studies made in different countries, some of which had the researchers measure the participants and some of which were based on self-reports. Unsurprisingly, the self-reported measurements are about 1" longer than the measured ones...
1582562653121.png

These seem fairly accurate

I had some luck with a vacuum based traction device, but all the traditional traction devices i tried seemed to mostly just cut off circulation from the rest of the penis as it was mostly catching the head. i found this to be the case on most of them i tried, even some of the expensive ones in my case. funnily enough but the typical stretch devices gave me what seemed like temporary edema in my left leg, i am assuming from the cutoff circulation

from using a vacuum based traction device i gained maybe 0.5inches in about 3 months. i wasn't particularly consistent with it and i am not doing it now. haven't measured since, but it looks about the same after i gained the extra bit of length (i'm sorted for girth and don't really want to add to it)

Problem i find with a lot of the penis exercises and devices as they are not particularly convenient to do consistently especially when your days schedule is pretty packed as it is and you have some ADD on top of that.....

Jib

I have pre-e and a large member. Neither reverse kegeling nor stretches targeting the pelvic floor have done anything for my pre-e. Is there any way to mechanically loosen the pelvic floor muscles? Sort of like those muscle/fascia rollers, or maybe some other mechanical device.

btw I did gain about an inch in weiner size when I was younger by doing these exercises; manual stretching and jelqing. Now I pump once or twice a month, not for size, but to keep my weiner awake and alive in the face of my chronic low libido.

Check out Sexual Kung Fu on YouTube. A tennis or lacrosse ball can work great on the tight pelvic floor muscles.

TMI but worth mentioning: I've experimented with this during masturbation as well. Two methods: full heels down squat. This relaxes the pelvic floor. Masturbating in a full squat will give you far more control and then you can practice experiencing stimulation without ejaculating.

The other method: try sitting down cross legged with a tennis or lacrosse ball under your perineum. You can lean back so it's not putting pressure on the perineum, and masturbate -- as soon as you start feeling the urge to ejaculate, lean forward onto the ball so it applies static pressure to the perineum. You don't have to go crazy with it. But for me that kills the urge to ejaculate.

PE recovery is a long haul thing. Definitely abstain from ejaculating for the long term. The more you practice masturbating without ejaculating and using tricks like I mentioned to relax the pelvic floor, the more wired into your brain these behaviors get.

Reverse kegels work. If they're not working for you, it's because you're not actually doing them successfully during masturbation or sex -- because done properly, they shut down the ejaculation response, period.

Involuntary kegels cause PE. Tight pelvic floor and also neurological connections. It's good to go weeks and months without ejaculating so you can practice containing that energy. You have to rewire your body and your brain to let go of ejaculation.

Vitamin C has also been working for me. Another member pointed out this may be due to vitamin C lowering histamine.

Jonathon's Sexual Kung Fu channel has a lot of great info on PE though so check it out. Especially helpful is the lower Dan Tian breathing exercise. I believe the practice of "moving energy" within the body builds neurological connections. The more you practice moving the energy from wanting to ejaculate into the lower Dan Tian, the more you build up the association with the urge to ejaculate with control and relaxation rather than ejaculation.

The urge slowly becomes your cue to relax and draw your energy inward, vs shooting all of your energy out of your penis. Notice how frenzied the mind gets when it wants to ejaculate.

I developed PE from a psychiatric medication, Rexulti/Abilify, so serotonin receptors and Dopamine D2 definitely play a role. My belief and experience is that with practice and training, these issues can be overcome. Semen retention is essential to really start sending the message to the brain and body that sexual arousal and stimulation without release are normal. Erections after all are a result of parasympathetic activity. You don't need to be super stimulated to get a solid erection and perform sexually. It's actually much more enjoyable in a less stimulated state where you have complete control.

Zoltanman

@JamesGatz It seems the only reliable way to move the needle is by simulating priapism with the correct tissue stressing exercises and a useful vacuum pump.

Stressing the tissues in the correct way and order is going to get you what you want.

Have a look at this: Legendary Enlargement: A Scientific Penis Enlargement System to Add 2-4 Inches in Length and Girth to your penis for actual science from someone who's done what you're planning, and how mimicking priapism post 'tissue stress exercise' is what finally got him growing.

Expect an hour a day minimum through a year to do it all correctly, counting in learning time and doing exercises. You can bank on at least an inch in length and girth in that year, but as your OP said, these guys don't have Peat, Dinkov and all the other cool peeps helping healing along. It might be easier with all that metabolic wisdom being applied.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz It seems the only reliable way to move the needle is by simulating priapism with the correct tissue stressing exercises and a useful vacuum pump.

Stressing the tissues in the correct way and order is going to get you what you want.

Have a look at this: Legendary Enlargement: A Scientific Penis Enlargement System to Add 2-4 Inches in Length and Girth to your penis for actual science from someone who's done what you're planning, and how mimicking priapism post 'tissue stress exercise' is what finally got him growing.

Expect an hour a day minimum through a year to do it all correctly, counting in learning time and doing exercises. You can bank on at least an inch in length and girth in that year, but as your OP said, these guys don't have Peat, Dinkov and all the other cool peeps helping healing along. It might be easier with all that metabolic wisdom being applied.
Much appreciated! I agree - I have had a lot of growth all over my body progressively since increasing my DHT with peating so I think combined with this the sky is the limit

Clickbaity website design, operates through Clickbank which is scam central for ebooks of self help etc(fortunately though their refund process is pretty straight forward)

This wouldn't happen to be the guy who sells you on stem cells would it by consuming blue green algae. Cause that guy is definitely a scumbag(have some interesting email exchanges with him, though forgot if he went by CJ or not. he completely lost his ***t when i challenged him on his cherry picked science)if it is in fact him he has been pedalling this programme through Clickbank as well constantly renaming it when he gets called out for the scamming scumbag he is for well over a decade. I have some of his older PDF's which i will check because his prose(if you could call it that)and marketing approach are eerily similar

PhilParma

Clickbaity website design, operates through Clickbank which is scam central for ebooks of self help etc(fortunately though their refund process is pretty straight forward)

This wouldn't happen to be the guy who sells you on stem cells would it by consuming blue green algae. Cause that guy is definitely a scumbag(have some interesting email exchanges with him, though forgot if he went by CJ or not. he completely lost his ***t when i challenged him on his cherry picked science)if it is in fact him he has been pedalling this programme through Clickbank as well constantly renaming it when he gets called out for the scamming scumbag he is for well over a decade. I have some of his older PDF's which i will check because his prose(if you could call it that)and marketing approach are eerily similar
Yeah, in all of my years of internetting, that's one of the least trustworthy looking sites I've ever seen.

Zoltanman

@SaltiestSardine @PhilParma @steel_reserve

Yes, it's what everyone calls 'clickbaity' simply because that's what copywriters think sells this stuff. Mainly because it DOES sell it to most. And yes, Clickbank is awesome with refunds, I've bought some pdf's in the past that had nothing I didn't already know and was refunded asap. They're very good about it.

With that being said, I'm simply referencing the fact that ALL tissue can stretch given the right input and time under load.

I have the Monster 101 pdf and the science in it is sound. No algae sales pitches or anyone named CJ I can see.

It IS actually techniques designed to cause controlled damage to the structure of the penis. This then combines with the stretching effect of the correct pump usage, and you gradually get to where you want.

Did Ray Peat or Danny Roddy write it? - No.
Does it look click-bait-ey? - Yup.
Can you injure yourself? - Google priapism, then think about trying to mimic its effects, and what might happen if you push too far. Of course you can pop a vein.

A lot of people don't want to hear the '2 inches in 2 years, working every second day for 30 minutes' part. It causes dummy spits. A LOT of other well respected people like Susan Bratton are doing similar work and getting similar results with clients, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals