What Hormones Are Involed In Penis Growth & Size?

dq139

hey guys,
I saw a few threads on here about women asking about how to grow their breasts. Now since breasts and the penis are both hormonally driven body parts. It doesn't make sense to me why they cant get bigger if the proper hormones are present at a certain level.

I know that DHT and Free Testosterone is the main driver of penile growth. but other than that what is the hormonal profile of a man with a bigger than average penis?...I feel like Estrogen plays a virilizing role in this also...I notice that men with high testosterone and low estrogen like Asians for ex. (not trying to offend anybody here) tend to be said to have smaller ones than lets say Africans or Europeans who have higher estrogen naturally, Europeans having the highest estrogen I tend to think because of them being prone to hair loss and prostate cancer...

I wouldn't mind testing out some of haiduts steroids to experiment as long as it was safe for me to do so.

Mage

Why do you want to know this?

If it's to increase penis size, I know that manual work can get you way more results than hormonal, I've seen reports of exercises such as jelqing and streching.. I've never had the patience to try it on myself to see if it works, but who knows..

OP
D

dq139

Being black seems to work for a lot of people. Have you tried tthat?
Why do you want to know this?

If it's to increase penis size, I know that manual work can get you way more results than hormonal, I've seen reports of exercises such as jelqing and streching.. I've never had the patience to try it on myself to see if it works, but who knows..

I have tried it and it doesn't work for me. I think u need to do it when your in puberty for it to work significantly when DHT and HGH are at its highest....with out the hormones the exercises don't do much I don't think....but who knows :/
it
the concept of it just interests me....I have a good size myself so I'm not worrying about it lol, but if it can be done hormonally I wouldn't mind a small increase....even if it cant be done its interesting to know the hormonal profile behind it.

OP
D

dq139

J

James IV

Starch and starch fibers. Particularly resistant starch. Couldn't tell you the mechanism, but it's like a bicycle pump for the old man in the hat for me. Sugar (refined or without natural fibers) has the opposite effect.

Mage

Starch and starch fibers. Particularly resistant starch. Couldn't tell you the mechanism, but it's like a bicycle pump for the old man in the hat for me. Sugar (refined or without natural fibers) has the opposite effect.
You mean starch gives you erections?

Might be related to nitric oxide..

Wagner83

Could it be cleaning the gut? What resistant starch do you eat? It's interesting that fruit juices would give you opposite effects, have you ditched most of them and other sucrose sources? An increase in NO makes me bigger (l-citrulline, loads of aragula).

Ras

With the many hormones bodybuilders take, I've heard none of them claim to have grown. Perhaps after a certain time, some qualities of the tissue no longer "listen" to growth signals, or listen so much and no more. Else, after all this time of experimentation with numerous hormones and precursors, someone would have found the pathway(s) to consistent growth.

tankasnowgod

With the many hormones bodybuilders take, I've heard none of them claim to have grown. Perhaps after a certain time, some qualities of the tissue no longer "listen" to growth signals, or listen so much and no more. Else, after all this time of experimentation with numerous hormones and precursors, someone would have found the pathway(s) to consistent growth.

Well, most of the hormones bodybuilders take tend to be based on testosterone, not DHT. Testosterone mainly causes muscle growth, much more so than DHT. And they tend to inject them, not use them transdermally, and also use very high doses.

The study posted by Tubzy used transdermal DHT in the range of 12.5-25 mg per day.

FredSonoma

Well, most of the hormones bodybuilders take tend to be based on testosterone, not DHT. Testosterone mainly causes muscle growth, much more so than DHT. And they tend to inject them, not use them transdermally, and also use very high doses.

The study posted by Tubzy used transdermal DHT in the range of 12.5-25 mg per day.
How hard is DHT to get?

OP
D

dq139

I know they sell 2 percent DHT gel as adractim gel, and 10 percent DHT in a gel but I don't know what brand, maybe its also adractim..but idk how many mgs 10 percent is.

TubZy

I have heard of this before.

what DHT cream would u recommend? and would it need to be cycled?...

I wonder if men who are naturally hung just have high levels of DHEA that doesn't convert to estrogen?...

All saints clinic as DHT gel, you can get it legally as becoming a "patient" online

J

James IV

Interesting! Do you have any suggestions why?
I don't know. But I believe it's related to
some sort of microbial action and possibly lowering local inflammation. When I had very bad constipation and endotoxin, my member would shrink drastically.

Could it be cleaning the gut? What resistant starch do you eat? It's interesting that fruit juices would give you opposite effects, have you ditched most of them and other sucrose sources? An increase in NO makes me bigger (l-citrulline, loads of aragula).

Could be related to cleansing. But the effect happens while the starch is still in my system, before I go, so I believe there is something else going on.
I don't do much juice or refined sugar anymore. The information on gut microbiome I've been reading lately has me thinking it's probably good to have a variety of fibers in the diet, both plant and animal. So right now I make no attempt to avoid them. I eat mostly roots, fruits, and tubers. Occasionally I'll have a traditional muesli.

Mage

Yea, starch is the part that most boogles me about Peat's work, I still need to read a lot more about it before I draw any conclusions, but for what I know now, starch avoidance seems to be helpful mostly for the sick. I think there's a Danny Roddy podcast where they say that rats deficient in PUFA are very hard to kill with endotoxins, so that could be playing a major role too, which is very interesting, since the biggest intolerance to starchy carbs reports I've seen come from low-carbers (and they are usually bathing in PUFAs)!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals