Getting a giant **** naturally is definitely possible - what are the best methods that men have found on this forum ?

JamesGatz

I have been reading many experiences on the internet of men growing their p*nis with exercises (i.e. jelqing - which is a lot of work I am not particularly fond of how it feels - I notice if I softly massage my p*nis without putting in much effort I still get the fantastic blood flow benefits men get from jelqing even for several days - I am certain with consistent attention to the p*nis will result in positive growth so im convinced consistent movement with blood flow around the p*nis tissue combined with high metabolism and high androgens is the best method to grow the p*nis - I am talking about serious growth in adulthood like at least 3 inches - I definitely believe it's possible - I cannot trust these other guys on the internet because they do the exercises but they do not combine with peating and high androgens therefore I think their results are limited - I see them grow 1 or 2 inches which is alright but I would like it if I could have a GIANT p*nis - we need to know how serious the results we can get when everything is perfect i.e. good exercises/blood flow, good metabolism, high androgens

penisize.jpg

I see that many men on the forum know something about this ? Can someone who has had serious results please share with me and the forum ? I have looked at p*nis pumps and jelqing so far and like I said I have been doing consistent massaging which has definitely helped - I know that blood flow is definitely having a positive result on the tissue - I am high androgen and high metabolism already (I have seen haidut's thread on the Vitamin D/K combo and I am already high in these vitamins and have high androgens) which I think is very important this but can men please share what methods (non-surgical) they have done that offered very good results ? I think that a good metabolism and high androgens should always be encouraged with movement to support the growth... Thanks

Last edited:

Machina

Reading this cracked me up and I knew it was from you Gatz. I've personally tried jelqing and even SABRE, a daily routine made by Janus Bifronz who is behind the AngionMethod. There's a youtube and reddit for it. Never really got benefits from it in terms of length or thickness. I stuck to it for months, I think what I got the most benefit out of was his bloodflow exercises. Experienced more frequent erections and better bloodflow. The veins got noticeably bigger when I was doing it. I don't do it anymore because I don't care enough to be putting in that much time for it everyday.

Machina

I have gotten thicker and longer I'd say over the course from last year though, I've been peating and potentially the bloodflow from those exercises I did have helped. The better warmth my body produces, having a high body temperature has helped as well likely.

I'm also curious of the idea of mental imagery and using the mind to grow ones own body and even influence the world around you. This would be called law of attraction but I mean the power of ones own mind, like concious control over ones body with their mind to grow taller, heal the self, etc.

I'd be interested to see anyone who has information on that. The only thing I ever see people say is it's just placebo. I saw a few posts on this awhile back that talked about hypnosis to make people considerably taller and people who said they used law of attraction to gain height.

I have been doing mental imagery and telling myself, affirming I am the height I wish to be and that I will get to this height. This might seem silly to see but I'm doing it as an experiment and I want to believe it's possible.

shine

I also believe it is possible. I keep seeing these adds telling me I can grow 8 inches larger in 5 seconds.

OccamzRazer

I have been reading many experiences on the internet of men growing their p*nis with exercises (i.e. jelqing - which is a lot of work I am not particularly fond of how it feels - I notice if I softly massage my p*nis without putting in much effort I still get the fantastic blood flow benefits men get from jelqing even for several days - I am certain with consistent attention to the p*nis will result in positive growth so im convinced consistent movement with blood flow around the p*nis tissue combined with high metabolism and high androgens is the best method to grow the p*nis - I am talking about serious growth in adulthood like at least 3 inches - I definitely believe it's possible - I cannot trust these other guys on the internet because they do the exercises but they do not combine with peating and high androgens therefore I think their results are limited - I see them grow 1 or 2 inches which is alright but I would like it if I could have a GIANT p*nis - we need to know how serious the results we can get when everything is perfect i.e. good exercises/blood flow, good metabolism, high androgens

View attachment 30230

I see that many men on the forum know something about this ? Can someone who has had serious results please share with me and the forum ? I have looked at p*nis pumps and jelqing so far and like I said I have been doing consistent massaging which has definitely helped - I know that blood flow is definitely having a positive result on the tissue - I am high androgen and high metabolism already (I have seen haidut's thread on the Vitamin D/K combo and I am already high in these vitamins and have high androgens) which I think is very important this but can men please share what methods (non-surgical) they have done that offered very good results ? I think that a good metabolism and high androgens should always be encouraged with movement to support the growth... Thanks
I could tell your earlier posts were growing in insight and leading up to this one - this has gotta be your magnum opus!

In all seriousness, I think getting sun on the area might help increase size.

There is a lot of collagen in p*nis tissue, too, so maybe having intensive s*x and drinking lots of bone broth could have some type of hormetic effect lol.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Capture3.PNG

Jonah Falcon has a 14 inch d*ck and he is only 5"9 and his hands and feet look average-sized as well - he claims "genetics" from what ive read but i do think he is lying - he knows something that he is keeping hidden​

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I could tell your earlier posts were growing in insight and leading up to this one - this has gotta be your magnum opus!

In all seriousness, I think getting sun on the area might help increase size.

There is a lot of collagen in p*nis tissue, too, so maybe having intensive s*x and drinking lots of bone broth could have some type of hormetic effect lol.
Haha yes - yes that is interesting im including this here -

The erectile tissue of the human penis is composed of elastic fibers, collagen fibers, smooth muscles, arteries and veins, and has important functions in the mechanism of penile erection [1]–[6].

The substance of the corpora cavernosa (erectile tissue) consists of numerous sinusoids (lacunar spaces) among interwoven trabeculae of smooth muscles and supporting connective tissue. The corpora cavernosa sinusoids are widely communicative and larger in the center of the corpora

I hear many people say this penis is not a muscle but it seems to have a lot of the behavior of a muscle ...

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

dude i love how you can make a thread about anything
Haha thanks someone has got to question these things because i know men think about this

This might be of interest to you: Vitamin D/K combo increases penis size as much as surgery – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Be warned, it's a crappy, terrible study, but it might point you in a direction. Good luck,

Yes I have read that thread - I do believe high androgens results in bigger hands, feet, and penis based on my experience - i have been on D/K as well as pansterone and have seen some growth in these extremities - the most clear one was my feet in the span of a few months

I have gotten thicker and longer I'd say over the course from last year though, I've been peating and potentially the bloodflow from those exercises I did have helped. The better warmth my body produces, having a high body temperature has helped as well likely.

I'm also curious of the idea of mental imagery and using the mind to grow ones own body and even influence the world around you. This would be called law of attraction but I mean the power of ones own mind, like concious control over ones body with their mind to grow taller, heal the self, etc.

I'd be interested to see anyone who has information on that. The only thing I ever see people say is it's just placebo. I saw a few posts on this awhile back that talked about hypnosis to make people considerably taller and people who said they used law of attraction to gain height.

I have been doing mental imagery and telling myself, affirming I am the height I wish to be and that I will get to this height. This might seem silly to see but I'm doing it as an experiment and I want to believe it's possible.
Yes thisis what I am thinking - I have seen users on this forum speak very positively of penis pumps so I am interested in peoples experiences - I think to make the most out of this must be combined with high metabolism and high androgens and then we see some real results so I know there is at least one guy on this forum that has done this

Ignoramus

Obviously it's possible. People on PeGym have crazy before and afters. From what I understand, stretching/weight hanging adds more length, and squeezing adds more girth. Some of those guys over there are really crazy and do exercises/weight hangs for hours every day. It seems like it's something that you have to put a lot of time into to get good results.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Obviously it's possible. People on PeGym have crazy before and afters. From what I understand, stretching/weight hanging adds more length, and squeezing adds more girth. Some of those guys over there are really crazy and do exercises/weight hangs for hours every day. It seems like it's something that you have to put a lot of time into to get good results.
Interesting - definitely going to check it out and will post the interesting stuff I find here - What I was concerned with movement encouraging length I was concerned with maybe the penis moving tissue that is used for girth to extend the length thats why I was thinking its important to focus on both length and girth - I just registered on the forum and will get to absorbing this knowledge and bringing it back here

Ignoramus

Interesting - definitely going to check it out and will post the interesting stuff I find here - What I was concerned with movement encouraging length I was concerned with maybe the penis moving tissue that is used for girth to extend the length thats why I was thinking its important to focus on both length and girth - I just registered on the forum and will get to absorbing this knowledge and bringing it back here
Also: don't hurt yourself! I've seen many an unfortunate post where people regret getting into PE after injuring themselves; you can really cause damage if you're not careful. Things like the 'baseball bat' effect can happen too, where only a part of the schlong enlarges asymmetrically and it starts to look weird...

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ok so I see the massive gains on PEGym -there is so much information on here I wish the tutorials were more condensed and easier to read - I also see a lot of jelq techniques - I'm really thinking to myself is there something special to jelqing that does not happen when you are getting blood flow to the penis ? It is a lot of work for me to hold my fingers in the ok position to jelq and even trying it for many months it's just a very irritating position to hold - their devices they posted seem interesting im getting into that now

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Also: don't hurt yourself! I've seen many an unfortunate post where people regret getting into PE after injuring themselves; you can really cause damage if you're not careful. Things like the 'baseball bat' effect can happen too, where only a part of the schlong enlarges asymmetrically and it starts to look weird...
Yes I agree ! I tried this when I was a teenager for a short period of time and I stopped when I had felt pain once - I think safety is extremely important here i plan on going very slow but i want to find the best methods while minimizing the amount of work and prioritizing safety - like working smart instead of working hard - it seems from what im reading it is a lot of hard work all these different variations of jelqing techniques im going to take a look at everything

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals