Georgi Dinkov on aromatase inhibition, Gonadin+, testosterone optimization and serotonin antagonism

skuabird

👍 subbed to your channel.

I had an experience with vitex - the apigenin, vitexin. I was taking it for female issues (cystic ovaries) for months. It made my mood extremely consistent, it was easier for me to remain calm and stoic. However, overtime it made my hormones too consistent (I did not get the rise and fall that produces normal menses) it also lowered my libido (why it's called chasteberry?) I felt like it lowered cortisol and estrogen but maybe testosterone too. I stopped taking it a long time ago but I do miss that chill and consistency.

tankasnowgod

This got me wondering if Exemestane would work better in a "1 Week On, 1 Week Off" sort of dosing schedule.

TheBeard

This got me wondering if Exemestane would work better in a "1 Week On, 1 Week Off" sort of dosing schedule.

Careful if you've never tried it.
It got me in a permanent low estrogen mode, and trust me it's not funny.
I've been slamming DHEA and testosterone to feel somewhat normal again.

Drareg

Thanks for these Hans, they are really good.

Are you speeding the sound up a touch to save time or is it my device?

Hans

👍 subbed to your channel.

I had an experience with vitex - the apigenin, vitexin. I was taking it for female issues (cystic ovaries) for months. It made my mood extremely consistent, it was easier for me to remain calm and stoic. However, overtime it made my hormones too consistent (I did not get the rise and fall that produces normal menses) it also lowered my libido (why it's called chasteberry?) I felt like it lowered cortisol and estrogen but maybe testosterone too. I stopped taking it a long time ago but I do miss that chill and consistency.
Interesting, I wonder if guys' would respond the same. I haven't used it myself.

Hans

Thanks for these Hans, they are really good.

Are you speeding the sound up a touch to save time or is it my device?
Thanks man.
I haven't sped them up, but when I listen to other podcasts, I always speed them up haha. I'd rather leave that option to others.

James b

Great interview, great questions. Well paced and well probed. I love your interviews Hans, keep up the great work.

V

valdz

Thanks Hans! Really good info. Seemed like Georgi's volume is a little on the low side but not yours. So I turn up the vol when he speaks and turn down when you come one. Also, I did notice a lag and then speed up when Georgi was talking. Idk if its due to my cell network or something else but anyways I still got the info... I guess I don't need a lot of drops on the 8===D. Lol. Can't wait for another interview. Appreciate your work!

Hans

Thanks Hans! Really good info. Seemed like Georgi's volume is a little on the low side but not yours. So I turn up the vol when he speaks and turn down when you come one. Also, I did notice a lag and then speed up when Georgi was talking. Idk if its due to my cell network or something else but anyways I still got the info... I guess I don't need a lot of drops on the 8===D. Lol. Can't wait for another interview. Appreciate your work!
My pleasure man, and thanks for listening. Next time if it's too low again, I'll try to increase his volume. The only concern I have with increasing the volume is that it might become distorted to the point where it's too irritating to listen to. But I'm sure a small bump shouldn't be a problem.

DennisX

I get apigenin 60 tabs, 250mg/tab from DoNotage in the UK. It's expensive and shipping costs from the UK to the US is also expensive

James b

I get apigenin 60 tabs, 250mg/tab from DoNotage in the UK. It's expensive and shipping costs from the UK to the US is also expensive
Great find, thanks for this as I’m also from the UK. Shame they don’t do Naringenin as well as Apigenin.
Whoa, half a gram is a huge serving!

Drareg

How do we go about inhibiting the DNA transcriptase of aromatase?

DennisX

Great find, thanks for this as I’m also from the UK. Shame they don’t do Naringenin as well as Apigenin.
Whoa, half a gram is a huge serving!
I get Naringenin from Citrus Bergamot 500mg unfortunately they don't list the mgs of Naringenin in the tab

76er

Just listened this morning.

Exciting concoctions coming soon from Idealabs! 🎉

Interesting discussion on Vitamin K application.

Big :thumbup: & thanks.