Georgi Dinkov on aromatase inhibition, Gonadin+, testosterone optimization and serotonin antagonism

V

valdz

My pleasure man, and thanks for listening. Next time if it's too low again, I'll try to increase his volume. The only concern I have with increasing the volume is that it might become distorted to the point where it's too irritating to listen to. But I'm sure a small bump shouldn't be a problem.

Coo & it’s no biggie....

On the hand, hope you and the fam are doing okay during these tough situations. ??

T

TheBeard

What symptoms do you associate with low E?

Joints hurt and crack.
Zero water retention, muscle flatness and glycogen depletion.
Zero strength.
Zero drive to do anything.
Rock hard erections but no pleasure in sex or orgasming.
Cranky mood and aggressiveness.

Missenger

Joints hurt and crack.
Zero strength.
That's funny, xenoestrogens would cause pain but from what you're saying (and I think other people here have mentioned sometimes) no estrogen also causes pain. I thought dopamine helped with strength.

T

TheBeard

That's funny, xenoestrogens would cause pain but from what you're saying (and I think other people here have mentioned sometimes) no estrogen also causes pain. I thought dopamine helped with strength.

You're right. You need estrogens for dopamine production.

sladerunner69

Joints hurt and crack.
Zero strength.
Sounds like an extreme version of me most of the time. However when I take a little soy sauce or a little beer I feel better, but if I take too much of these things I feel worse. It's a difficult to achieve balance.

You're right. You need estrogens for dopamine production.
Where did you hear this from?

Inaut

Thanks @Hans and @haidut for a very informative podcast. Really enjoyed it!

Side note: How are things in SA Hans? Saw news this morning (sorry, I live under a rock these days and avoid media)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Coo & it’s no biggie....

On the hand, hope you and the fam are doing okay during these tough situations. ??
Things are going good thanks. I think the news tends to blow things out of proportion. Things are obviously not normal, but it's definitely not as bad as they make it out to be.
Side note: How are things in SA Hans? Saw news this morning (sorry, I live under a rock these days and avoid media)
I also don't follow the news haha. Someone told my wife and she told me. If that didn't happen then we wouldn't even have been aware of anything. Our city is relatively chill so I'm happy for that. No food (or toilet paper) shortages haha, despite some people panic buying.

V

valdz

Things are going good thanks. I think the news tends to blow things out of proportion. Things are obviously not normal, but it's definitely not as bad as they make it out to be.

I also don't follow the news haha. Someone told my wife and she told me. If that didn't happen then we wouldn't even have been aware of anything. Our city is relatively chill so I'm happy for that. No food (or toilet paper) shortages haha, despite some people panic buying.
Saw some of the footage a couple days ago and looked pretty crazy. I don't follow mainstream news here but I check TG often to see what's going around the world. Ha ha forget TP, maybe stock up on liver, oysters, and thyroid! Lol. When there's no YT post or fun fact Friday then we know somethings up. Lol... Glad to hear you're okay!!

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 @TheBeard Weird, I thought it was hard if not impossible to be low estrogen because of our environments. Are you guys very low body fat? Maybe that's the bigger issue?
No it certainly isn't impossible, especially if you are like me and have been aware of Peat and the problems with too much estrogen for nie on one decade. I have been actively trying to keep estrogen low with vitamin e, aspirin, k2, D, low pufa diet, no soy etc. Plus I am often on things like progesterone, thyroid hormone and androsterone which all have a strong estradiol inhibiting effect. It helped my issues dramatically at first but after several years I began to suspect I had been keeping my estrogen too low, as I felt tired, unmotivated, very little emotion, ability to get an erection but not feeling much of a sensation down there, and of course the most noticable symptom and which is very common of low E: aching, cracking joints. I started reading some bodybuilding forums and realized all of these symptoms were concurrent with their description of side effects of taking too much of any Aromatase Inhibitor chemical such as clomid or exemestane. I was clearly overdoing the supplementation, and decided to cut back and immediately felt all around better and happier. It has been an ongoing tension though because I do benefit from taking various Peaty substances, especially thyroid and androsterone, but it really doesn't take a whole lot for me to feel like I've overdone it again.

tommyg130

Careful if you've never tried it.
It got me in a permanent low estrogen mode, and trust me it's not funny.
I've been slamming DHEA and testosterone to feel somewhat normal again.
Did you ever get bloods? Sorry to hear that. What did it actually bring your estrogen down too? Or it just mimicked the symptoms? Would arimidex do the same thing as far as the permanent low estrogen mode

Matestube

Did you ever get bloods? Sorry to hear that. What did it actually bring your estrogen down too? Or it just mimicked the symptoms? Would arimidex do the same thing as far as the permanent low estrogen mode

He is no longer on the forum, but he said his e2 was always single digits during blood tests.