Georgi Dinkov history, tank top pics, testosterone optimization, estrogen antagonism, and much more

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thank you, it was nice to see (and listen) to both of you.
Thanks for listening!
Good content! Volume is a bit low. Looking forward for the 2nd part!
Thanks man. I just record a zoom call, so not sure why the sound is low and if it's just for some people or most people.

Regina

Georgi is impressive...his command of the data and his command of the language show he has found his calling...he's the man, when I am looking for answers.
+1000+
So fun to see you both. Great talk.

Sefton10

Looking forward to this. Great to see two big hitters getting together.

PhilParma

Why even wear a tank top? Take the shirt off baby, make those pecs dance. And don't forget to spray some abs onto your tummy. Imagine the resultant 5% jump in idealabs sales. #AbsAreCredibility

mangoes

wow everyone’s coming for georgi on here recently. He doesn’t look 50 to me

tallglass13

gEORIGI IS TILL FAT REGARDLESS OF THE EXCUSEs!
So intelligently written.. Slade runner ,I don't know if this is constructive and kind. Well I'm lying I know that it's not.. that's a mean statement dude, and your grammar and writing is embarrassing. I'm not trying to start a fight, but how dare you be so bullying through the internet like this.
You've been a contributor to the website for a long time, I'm very surprised at your disgusting comments. Why would anybody talk about any human being like that?

tallglass13

Watching this video Hans and Georgie look very similar. If Georgie grew his hair out really tall on the top, of course he doesn't have a hairline but he has hair on the top and back and lateral humps have lots of hair.. they are 25 years apart in age Hans and Georgie, watch the video they look so similar very robust and full, Georgie has a spectacular mind which is very superseding to any cosmetic effect! Imagine Hans with a shaved head they would look like Father and son.

dukesbobby777

So intelligently written.. Slade runner ,I don't know if this is constructive and kind. Well I'm lying I know that it's not.. that's a mean statement dude, and your grammar and writing is embarrassing. I'm not trying to start a fight, but how dare you be so bullying through the internet like this.
You've been a contributor to the website for a long time, I'm very surprised at your disgusting comments. Why would anybody talk about any human being like that?

He’s joking

sladerunner69

Lol, maybe I should clarify this was my impersonation of that Adolfo Castillo guy. The most infamous arch-nemesis of Haduit who likes to say Peaters are fatties trying to justify their gluttony, and frequently calls out Haidut for not being leaned out. (He has also criticized Droddy for being too small and Peat for being frail, which are also apparently the result of a diet strategy which makes one fat). He writes like that, with random caps and poor grammar as if he can't spare a few moments to proofread his posts. He will probably show up to this thread under a new moniker in the next few days to hurl dung and ramble about fasting and minerals, but will hopefully be disappointed when he sees I beat him to it ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals