Flowers Of Sulfur Aka Brimstone Logs

Birdie

Since I started ondansetron today, I've decided to postpone the sulfur.

John Eels

Birdie, keep us posted please. I'm very curious what you will learn from your experience with ondansetron.

narouz

Yes, please report back, Birdie.
Maybe we need an Onadanesteron (or whatever it is) log!

"Stardate 2013.
Ensign Birdie logging in." :D

Birdie

I thought there was one.

Birdie

John and narouz, I just posted in the "ondansetron" place. It's not a log but people have been entering their experiences with it there. :)

kiran

I just finished 3 days of sulphur. I think i felt tingling and slight sharp pains of short duration all over, especially in some swollen lymph nodes, so perhaps it is doing some good. However, my gut mucus seems to be have been cleared out, I'm now super sensitive to spicy foods.

It's interesting that the sulfur treatment seems to temporarily soften the swollen nodes.

I'm probably going to try this again, but after atleast a month.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Kiran, I lost a lot of mucus through the potty when I was using sulfur.

Did you notice if you felt any better those 3 days? I swear I had 2 days where I felt a lot better but then it wore off.

Birdie

kiran said:
I just finished 3 days of sulphur. I think i felt tingling and slight sharp pains of short duration all over, especially in some swollen lymph nodes, so perhaps it is doing some good. However, my gut mucus seems to be have been cleared out, I'm now super sensitive to spicy foods.

It's interesting that the sulfur treatment seems to temporarily soften the swollen nodes.

I'm probably going to try this again, but after atleast a month.
Helpful input. I think that I will plan to do this a couple of times a year. I'll be fine with the spicy food thing if that happens to me. I haven't wanted them after being peatarian for this year. Same as alcohol. Strange but I hear some other people saying the same thing so it's not uncommon.

kiran

Charlie said:
Kiran, I lost a lot of mucus through the potty when I was using sulfur.

Did you notice if you felt any better those 3 days? I swear I had 2 days where I felt a lot better but then it wore off.

I don't know where the mucus went, I've been keeping an eye on my bowel movements and it's stayed fairly normal. But I'm now getting burning sensations in my gut from spicy foods. Maybe the sulphur just irritated my gut.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Did you take it straight or did you washing it down with honey or something like that?

kiran

I took a small quantity straight the first time, but didn't notice anything at all.
Second time I took a bit more straight. The third time I mixed it in sugar syrup. I think taking it with honey makes sense. Next Time!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well that's scary.

Thank you for posting that Yves.

kiran

We describe a 66-year-old woman undergoing hemodialysis treatment who developed life-threatening metabolic acidosis (pH of 6.67) with a high anion gap (41 mEq/L [41 mmol/L]) and marked hyperkalemia (9.1 mEq/L [9.1 mmol/L]) after consuming sulfur.

Mild Hyperkalemia might explain the lethargy i've been experiencing the last couple of days.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I got really tired a couple days after it also. I also have been peeing more then usual.

narouz

Well, just wanted to finish up my brimstone & treacle report.

I did it very cautiously the first day,
like about an 1/8 of a teaspoon.
Nothing very dramatic.

So the second day I did 1/3 teaspoon.
I rubbed this into my tongue
before swallowing it and held it there a few minutes.
Again...nothing untoward or dramatic.
Didn't seem to make much difference in the thrush after a few hours.
But...I'm not completely sure it is thrush.

Third day I took about 1/2 a teaspoon to complete the 1-teaspoon-over-3-days dosage.
Rubbed into my tongue again and held before swallowing.
No big side-effects or reactions.

Actually, now, the thrush does seem significantly better--almost gone.
But I have also been treating with coconut oil concurrently.

The sulfur holding on the tongue did seem to kinda "burn" my tongue a little bit.
Feels a little raw and stingy.
Nothing too bad or uncomfortable,
but definitely there.
Along with that,
my sense of taste has seemed a bit weird over the last couple of days:
things taste funny.
Things that normally taste good taste kinda weird.
Like beer.

I didn't seem that when I'd take the sulfur
my temps would go up some.
Not sure about this, because many variables.
But it did seem to be the case.
And I've had good and maybe improved overall temps
during the dosing.

John Eels

It's interesting that people have issues with their tongue (which originate in the intestine according to RP). It's unclear how to label that funny tongue. Is it thrush (aka candida)? Is it geographic tongue? Is it bacterial? I am confused as well. I simply know something is funny.

I've found this slideshow called "Top Problems in Your Mouth" (http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ss/slideshow-mouth-problems). My tongue looks a little like image #3. It looks furry and more white compared to the provided picture. I suspect it's bacterial and related to SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth). I am challenged how to treat my condition.

PS: Here's a good overview of thrush: http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/thrush-in-the-mouth. The anti-fungal Nystatin is prescribed to treat it (http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-78025-nystatin+vagl.aspx). It's liquid based and directly rubbed on the patches on your tongue.

jyb

Actually, after reading this thread I went to have a look at my tongue in the mirror, it looks like I have thrush - yellow layer at the back of my tongue that can be removed by scratching (it looks like the photo in Wikipedia's article on Oral candidiasis, but much less pronounced).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals