I Have Parasites

narouz

http://www.radiolab.org/story/91689-parasites/

What's gotten into you? In this hour, Radiolab uncovers a world full of parasites.

Could parasites be the shadowy hands that pull the strings of life? We explore nature's moochers, with tales of lethargic farmers, zombie cockroaches, and even mind-controlled humans (kinda, maybe). And we examine claims that some parasites may actually be good for you.

GUESTS: Dickson Despommier, Dr. Robert Sapolsky, Fuller Torrey, Pat Walters and Carl Zimmer

Attachments

• Parasite_Schistosome_SEM.jpg
    Parasite_Schistosome_SEM.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 428
Vita3 said:
post 107871 Shocking

Anyone tried zapper?
I did. I can say that it bumped my WBC from 3.5 to 7.0. and normalized my high liver enzymes. I tried the same thing multiple times to see if it was a coincidence. Not a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

narouz

Berk_Peat said:
post 111045
Vita3 said:
post 107871 Shocking

Anyone tried zapper?
I did. I can say that it bumped my WBC from 3.5 to 7.0. and normalized my high liver enzymes. I tried the same thing multiple times to see if it was a coincidence. Not a coincidence.

Well...stranger things have proven true I guess.
Nah! :lol:
I dunno...
Some years ago I read about that woman and her Zapper and
just...couldn't believe it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Berk_Peat said:
post 111045
Vita3 said:
post 107871 Shocking

Anyone tried zapper?
Is a zapper considered microcurrent electrotherapy?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Blossom said:
post 111049
Berk_Peat said:
post 111045
Vita3 said:
post 107871 Shocking

Anyone tried zapper?
Is a zapper considered microcurrent electrotherapy?
I found the answer and yes it is microcurrent electrotherapy.

True Confessions: Back in the early 1990's (before I had the internet) I bought and read Hulda Clark's book. I was desperate for answers to my health issues and so yes, I went to Radio Shack, purchased all the components and built me a Zapper.

I must have built it wrong or had the frequency wrong because EVERY SINGLE TIME I used that damn thing I would get a cold sore within hours....pretty sure my (ex)husband thought I was crazy. Not much has changed.

thebigpeatowski said:
post 111122 True Confessions: Back in the early 1990's (before I had the internet) I bought and read Hulda Clark's book. I was desperate for answers to my health issues and so yes, I went to Radio Shack, purchased all the components and built me a Zapper.

I must have built it wrong or had the frequency wrong because EVERY SINGLE TIME I used that damn thing I would get a cold sore within hours....pretty sure my (ex)husband thought I was crazy. Not much has changed.

I have been using the one that I built myself, and I am getting a tingly sensation on my upper lip where I had the cold sore.

Wow!!! I find this fascinating Berk_Peat! I got the same thing, the tingly feeling and always broke out in blisters. Please keep us posted!!! I hope you don't get a full-blown sore, but I love to hear other's experiences.

tomisonbottom

I haven't been able to find any evidence that they work. There is so little that is actually known and understood about parasites. It's such a abhorrent thing, nobody wants to think about it! Can't say I blame them. I wouldn't have thought about it either if the naturopath hadn't suggested it as a possible cause for my downward spiral.

Day 5 of horror week for me, and I think they may finally be gone. Just had my first clear stool. Blood sugar has been a roller coaster ride. Hopefully everything will stabilize now.

I have been in a special type of hell for about 6 or 7 months now, with crazy high blood sugar, strange infections, high cortisol and adrenaline, almost constant nausea, and on and on. Everything went haywire around April/May. Of course, I figured it must have had something to do with my change in diet, since I had started Peating in November. Now it seems it probably had nothing to do with Peating at all. Of course, I have read in various places that eating too much sugar will cause parasites to grow/multiply because that is their preferred food, yada yada yada. Same old sugar is the devil stuff.

I don't really understand how parasites can cause high blood sugar, but the naturopath explained it as: It's a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week stressor. Stress hormones stay elevated, which increases the demand for fuel. Liver creates as much glycogen as possible by breaking down muscles, etc., and it's downhill from there. Every system is affected. There's also a specific type of parasite called a "pancreatic fluke," which I may have had too. Pretty obvious how that would cause problems.

Here's hoping that this nightmare is finally over.
How are you doing now? Do you feel you got rid of them?

You can get liver flukes eating freshwater fish that is not adequately cooked. Japanese require freshwater sushi to be treated usually by prolonged freezing before serving.

tara

Japanese require freshwater sushi to be treated usually by prolonged freezing before serving.
Yeah, and colder that your regular home freezer. Not just in Japan.
"Sushi eaters don't typically have to worry because sushi restaurants take certain steps in handling and preparing their fish. A required step involves freezing fish at temperatures of -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius) for seven days, or frozen at -31 degrees Fahrenheit (-35 degrees Celsius) for 15 hours, which kills any parasites."
Is Sushi Safe to Eat?

You can also get flukes from unwashed fresh greens...I think that's how I got them. An organic salad with watercress :arghh: (Shut up, I was trying to be HEALTHY!!!)

Who knows though really, I've eaten sushi plenty in the past and traveled to several tropical countries...could have picked them up anywhere.

moss

You can also get flukes from unwashed fresh greens...I think that's how I got them. An organic salad with watercress :arghh: (Shut up, I was trying to be HEALTHY!!!)

Who knows though really, I've eaten sushi plenty in the past and traveled to several tropical countries...could have picked them up anywhere.

Was there tofu or sprouts on the side as well?
And flukes LOVE to burrow in the watercress! (you and me both!) :rolleyes:

OP
artemis

artemis

How are you doing now? Do you feel you got rid of them?

Hi, I haven't been on here much lately due to being slammed with work. I still check in once in awhile though -- wish I had more time to participate.

Thanks for asking. I do feel that I am finally rid of them, though it took many months of trying all sorts of different remedies, both natural and pharmaceuticals.
The nausea and the constant pulling feeling in my throat are finally gone, but my issues with blood sugar continue. My naturopath thought that the parasites were probably the cause of my sudden high blood sugar, but I've had no changes with that yet. Could be that it'll just take more time to heal from the damage that they did?

Hi artemis....when you say you are having blood sugar issues, are you testing at home with a glucometer? Or when you see the doc once in a while? Have you tested your insulin level?

OP
artemis

artemis

Hi artemis....when you say you are having blood sugar issues, are you testing at home with a glucometer? Or when you see the doc once in a while? Have you tested your insulin level?

Hi, BigP,

Yes, I test at home with a glucometer. I only check about once every week or two, it's always in the 280 to 310 range, no matter what I do. And my heart rate is always high, like around 100 - 115, even on waking. I am going soon to get some bloodwork done, I don't think I had my insulin checked last time, but I will be sure to get it checked this time. I was so hoping that getting rid of the parasites would be the end of my high blood sugar, but it hasn't turned out that way.

You and I have had such similar problems, with blood sugar issues, and parasites. Even the type of parasites! Flukes were the only type I ever saw. Over on curezone they say that when you have one type, you almost always have another one, but I never saw anything other than flukes, did you?

Sheila

Dear Artemis
Thanks for your update here and on this thread No Biofeedback, Ever? .
In my experience many people respond to high dose biotin, had to be you that didn't (!) huh? But then none of these others can paint like you can, barely colour in a daisy, so to each their talents!
Two other unrequested ideas for you if I may, that i have seen upset blood sugar significantly and resistantly:
1) the after effect of a shock, a betrayal, something very personal, a threat to their whole being/perception
and more obviously
2) a latent bacterial infection, especially located in the teeth, acting as a constant poisonous drip into the system. May be entirely silent, high dose Vit A (25,000iu for a couple of weeks or so) can sometimes force it to show its hand.
I do hope you get some resolution soon.
Very best,
Sheila

Hi, BigP,

Yes, I test at home with a glucometer. I only check about once every week or two, it's always in the 280 to 310 range, no matter what I do. And my heart rate is always high, like around 100 - 115, even on waking. I am going soon to get some bloodwork done, I don't think I had my insulin checked last time, but I will be sure to get it checked this time. I was so hoping that getting rid of the parasites would be the end of my high blood sugar, but it hasn't turned out that way.

You and I have had such similar problems, with blood sugar issues, and parasites. Even the type of parasites! Flukes were the only type I ever saw. Over on curezone they say that when you have one type, you almost always have another one, but I never saw anything other than flukes, did you?

Hi artemis! Yes, there are definitely similarities and I'm trying to figure out if/how the parasites fit in...I had struggled with fungal overgrowth for years, even as a child. Even though candida is seen as a commensal organism, it was absolutely overtaking my life and seriously out of balance. All of those symptoms are gone now and yes, I passed the brown leaves (liver flukes) and these ones too, like a week later:

Echinostoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are lighter in color and much narrower with distinct ridges down the sides....*shudders* I had digestive issues for years, my appendix ruptured almost 6 years ago, but all that seems to be behind me now.

Have you had digestive issues in the past? Do you take thyroid meds? Have you had your cortisol tested? I still think your issues may be systemic parasites, is that possible?

My heart rate is never high anymore (it used to be), unless I'm super nervous or very angry (rare), I have to be in a full on adrenaline rush in order for my heart rate to go up. I feel better when my heart rate is on the higher side, closer to 80+ as opposed the usual 70's. I have to take a small dose of thyroid meds and get a lot of sun/red light and eat a LOT of food in order to keep it up.

My blood sugar has been coming down since I started going for a walk everyday and cutting back on dietary fat, but it's still not ideal. I have a tendency to become sedentary during the winter...and eat too much fat apparently. :hungry:

I sure hope you get to the bottom of this artemis....please keep us posted!!!

OP
artemis

artemis

...a latent bacterial infection, especially located in the teeth, acting as a constant poisonous drip into the system.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me, Sheila (I'm guessing you are a naturopath/herbalist?). Actually, there's a chance this is the problem. I have had trouble with a tooth on and off for awhile, and it has recently become much worse -- throbbing, loose, etc. I have an appointment with a dentist next week. Wouldn't that be some $h-t if this was all caused by an infected tooth?! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, like I did when I found out about the parasites. I was actually kind of relieved back then, because it was something I could do something about, you know?

Have you had digestive issues in the past? Do you take thyroid meds? Have you had your cortisol tested? I still think your issues may be systemic parasites, is that possible?

No digestive issues, ever. Not currently taking thyroid. Have not had cortisol tested yet, but will soon. I know it's high, though. I don't think I have the parasites anymore. I don't know how I could. I know they can be difficult to get rid of, but I have spent the last 6 months or so doing just about every protocol out there, pharmaceuticals, herbs, you name it (haven't tried the turpentine yet, though!) Have done all this 2 and 3 times over. I haven't seen evidence of them for awhile, either. But who knows, it's possible I could still have them.

Will update after my dental appointment!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals