Need help choosing an antibiotic?

Jinzo

My symptoms of bacterial overgrowth are :
-very slimy facial skin, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, back acne. I look in the mirror and I am literally glistening with slime some days. It seems to be made worse by the high carb ray diet, especially fruit juice.
-weird rashes popping up
-dry skin flaking on face
-Fruit juice and sugar give me diarrhea
-Bloating after a meal
-Occasionally wake up with horrible nausea and terrible breath
-Had Covid 4 weeks ago and still not feeling 100% (not terrible, maybe like 90%), I have read that bad gut bacteria can play a role in "long" covid
-ADHD, brain fog, anxiety, fatigue, depression, sleep problems blah blah. I have always had it though so may not be linked
-Don't know if this is symptom of bacterial overgrowth, but my adrenaline is insane sometimes. Like my body and brain literally freeze it gets so high. And it seems to be elevated at baseline too.

Was quarantined in my room and did not leave for week to shower or anything and developed a fungus on my pelvis.

A year ago I was doing Aajonus Raw Primal diet so I know there's a good chance something is funky with my bacteria. The nausea and terrible breath was way worse months ago and is not nearly is frequent now though.

As far as I know Ray says that the following antibiotics are safe in small empirical doses while taking Vitamin K:

Penicillin VK
Erythromycin
Amoxicillin
Tertracycline, Minocycline, Doxycycline
(Am I missing any? Azithromycin maybe?)

Also have flowers of sulphur on hand for anti fungal things

I have tried the carrot salad and activated charcoal to not much avail. I like the idea of trying a small dose of one of these anitbiotics for a week and then trying to maintain the gut with carrot salad and charcoal.

I just don't know which anti biotic to choose based on my symptoms?

mostlylurking

My symptoms of bacterial overgrowth are :
-very slimy facial skin, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, back acne. I look in the mirror and I am literally glistening with slime some days. It seems to be made worse by the high carb ray diet, especially fruit juice.
-weird rashes popping up
-dry skin flaking on face
-Fruit juice and sugar give me diarrhea
-Bloating after a meal
-Occasionally wake up with horrible nausea and terrible breath
-Had Covid 4 weeks ago and still not feeling 100% (not terrible, maybe like 90%), I have read that bad gut bacteria can play a role in "long" covid
-ADHD, brain fog, anxiety, fatigue, depression, sleep problems blah blah. I have always had it though so may not be linked
-Don't know if this is symptom of bacterial overgrowth, but my adrenaline is insane sometimes. Like my body and brain literally freeze it gets so high. And it seems to be elevated at baseline too.

Was quarantined in my room and did not leave for week to shower or anything and developed a fungus on my pelvis.

A year ago I was doing Aajonus Raw Primal diet so I know there's a good chance something is funky with my bacteria. The nausea and terrible breath was way worse months ago and is not nearly is frequent now though.

As far as I know Ray says that the following antibiotics are safe in small empirical doses while taking Vitamin K:

Penicillin VK
Erythromycin
Amoxicillin
Tertracycline, Minocycline, Doxycycline
(Am I missing any? Azithromycin maybe?)

Also have flowers of sulphur on hand for anti fungal things

I have tried the carrot salad and activated charcoal to not much avail. I like the idea of trying a small dose of one of these anitbiotics for a week and then trying to maintain the gut with carrot salad and charcoal.

I just don't know which anti biotic to choose based on my symptoms?
For your consideration:

exile

“Sometimes I notice that a few doses of 50 to 100 mg of penicillin will stop a particular symptom; a few times, for a distinct infection, I have used a standard dose of 250 mg 3 or 4 times in a day, stopping as soon as the symptom is gone, usually by the second day. The antiseptic fibrous foods (raw carrot, cooked mushrooms or bamboo shoots) eaten regularly, and avoiding the very rottable indigestible foods such as green salads, give chronic protection against bacteria. Avoiding excess phosphate lowers stress and inflammation, and getting plenty of calcium and vitamin D helps to balance the phosphate. Some aspirin at bedtime might be helpful.” - RP

[for sibo] "Erythromycin and tetracycline would be safer and probably more effective, much quicker." - RP

“you should test a very small amount of it on your lip a day before you take a dose, to see if you have an allergy to it. Pen-Vi-K, erythromycin, tetracycline, and neomycin are types that can be helpful for gas.” - RP

“I think it's good to try a small amount of an antibiotic at first, watching for a general effect such as mood; I've noticed that when I first have an odor-like sensation after taking a little penicillin (when it reaches a certain level in the tissues), it comes with a general sense of comfort.” - RP

I thought there was a quote on here where he recommended Azithromycin for covid, but if I remember correctly that was more during active infection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals