Flowers Of Sulfur?

messtafarian

I bought a bag of something called "yellow sulfur powder" from brimstone. Is this flowers of sulfur?

I was reading that one should take a bit the size of a matchstick and stir it with syrup or honey,and swallow. Anyone have other dosages or methods?

Jennifer

Yep! Brimstone is flowers of sulphur.

I took 1/3 of a tsp for three days in a row, but some take a full dose at one time. To take it, I just put it in some water.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dean

I just finished the 3 day thing yesterday, taking it for parasites. I have to admit I'm disappointed in the results. Have had much better die-off from pau d'arco, and especially pau combined with raw garlic. Diatomaceous Earth seems to have also been more effective than the flowers of sulfur. Maybe I should have taken a whole teaspoon at once, instead of spreading the dose out.

I did notice less nausea during the 3 days, especially yesterday when I took the biggest dose (heaping 1/2 teaspoon). Today, however, the nausea is back, pretty much full force. Only other thing I noticed during the 3 days was some minor stomach gurgling.

I don't know. Maybe I'll try a full teaspoon dose. Probably I should just give in and get some albendazole.

The biggest side effect I noticed from supplementing flowers of sulfur when I had blastocystis was that I would excrete it through my sweat glands and it ruined all my clothing.

narouz

I never noticed it coming through my sweat glands and ruining clothing
when I took it internally.
But I dabbed a small amount on my jock itch a few years back...bad Idea.
Any underwear or pants or bottom of shirt or pillows or sheets or pants
that came into contact with it
I just had to throw away.
I washed them a million times in everything under the sun
and nothing would touch it.

tara

Dean said:
I just finished the 3 day thing yesterday, taking it for parasites. I have to admit I'm disappointed in the results. Have had much better die-off from pau d'arco, and especially pau combined with raw garlic. Diatomaceous Earth seems to have also been more effective than the flowers of sulfur. Maybe I should have taken a whole teaspoon at once, instead of spreading the dose out.

I did notice less nausea during the 3 days, especially yesterday when I took the biggest dose (heaping 1/2 teaspoon). Today, however, the nausea is back, pretty much full force. Only other thing I noticed during the 3 days was some minor stomach gurgling.

I don't know. Maybe I'll try a full teaspoon dose. Probably I should just give in and get some albendazole.

Hi Dean,
If you feel like divulging, how did you assess effectiveness or lack of?

Dean

tara said:
Hi Dean,

By seeing what was "divulged" in the toilet bowl.

tara

Dean said:
tara said:
Hi Dean,

By seeing what was "divulged" in the toilet bowl.

Dead things you figured used to be parasites, or absence of live ones?

Dean

I haven't seen anything since the FofS, as opposed to what I've been seeing with pau d'arco and especially pau d'arco combined with raw garlic.

tara

How do you know there are any parasites left to kill off?

Dean

Well, if they are killed off I'd assume they would be passing by now; but I'm not exactly sure how quickly the FofS works. I usually see immediate results in the next bowel movement after pau and raw garlic. I guess I can't discount a major die-off causing an obstruction, as I've been a bit constipated since the treatment. It's been known to happen with major infestations. I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see and perhaps try another treatment.

tara

But how do you know you have parasites at all? How are you distinguishing lack of effectiveness from lack of parasites to have an effect on?

Dean

I guess I need to be more clear. Can't draw you a picture, but I am passing worms and have passed some flukes. Maybe they are friendly worms and I am hurting their feelings by calling them parasites. Perhaps they wouldn't make me feel so bad if I was more politically correct in how I described them. Lesson learned.

mt_dreams

Dean said:
Have had much better die-off from pau d'arco, and especially pau combined with raw garlic. Diatomaceous Earth seems to have also been more effective than the flowers of sulfur.

Hey dead,
What's your method of taking in the pau? brewing teas or taking in the form of capsules? Was the raw garlic from a freeze dried capsule, or just plain ol raw garlic?
thanks

Dean

mt_dreams said:
Dean said:
Have had much better die-off from pau d'arco, and especially pau combined with raw garlic. Diatomaceous Earth seems to have also been more effective than the flowers of sulfur.

Hey dead,
What's your method of taking in the pau? brewing teas or taking in the form of capsules? Was the raw garlic from a freeze dried capsule, or just plain ol raw garlic?
thanks

The pau d' arco I take as a tea (well-steeped) and usually add some additional extract liquid. For the garlic, I just crush and finely chop some cloves. Let them set for awhile. I usually then stir it into (off the heat) some zucchini, yellow bells and sometimes onion that have been sautéed in coconut oil. Chase it down with the tea, sometimes I add some honey to the tea.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I've found eating some junky candy (jellybeans,etc.) while drinking the pau tea, or even when I was drinking the DE, ends up with more population in the bowl. I guess they are attracted to the HFCS or whatever.

Dean said:
Kai, how much were you taking and for how long?

Dean, I wasn't taking too much, a small amount on the tip of spoon mixed with honey. It warmed me up but definitely came out through my sweat glands.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals