Donald Trump

thomas00

If you listen to Bezmenov’s full interviews he reveals that it is not a Russian/Soviet conspiracy but controlled at a much higher level. When Ray writes that the real political dividing line is class, he is stating the truth however he doesn’t mention that class or more properly aristocracy and church have ended their national rivalries long ago. Wars and conflicts are used now to beat up on recalcitrant nations as well as continually manipulate the commoners into giving up more of their freedoms.

As a thought experiment you could ask yourself how real is the US Democracy if every single US President including Trump and Obama is of royal blood. The vast majority of people in the US can’t trace their families back more than a 5 or 6 generations and certainly not back to Charlemagne.

There are many many more whistle-blowers like Bezmenov and the others I mentioned. If you are curious you could listen to him and then work your way down the rabbit hole. Alternatively you could ignore it all and keep watching the evening news. The “truth” they are peddling is certainly more comforting.

So this 'higher level' which conducted a massive propaganda campaign, can you provide the evidence to us that convinced you it existed?

There aren't any serious scholars alleging what you are and Bezmenov are. There are no shortage of academics and journalists who rigorously scrutinise the activities of the state and it's attempts to control public opinion. Precisely none of them have uncovered what you are claiming.

Neither the Soviet or American governments could contain everything. There were leaks all throughout the cold war. You are alleging that this one was so masterful that the (probably thousands) of people needing to execute that sort of program, all kept quiet. Except for one guy. Who's testimony we are supposed to take as gospel without examining his claims and seeing if he can actually back them up.

x-ray peat

So this 'higher level' which conducted a massive propaganda campaign, can you provide the evidence to us that convinced you it existed?
I did provide evidence in my last post and you conveniently ignored it. But like I said several times no amount of evidence would be enough if you don’t want to see the truth and do the research yourself.
There aren't any serious scholars alleging what you are and Bezmenov are. There are no shortage of academics and journalists who rigorously scrutinise the activities of the state and it's attempts to control public opinion. Precisely none of them have uncovered what you are claiming.
It’s amazing that you are on the Ray Peat Forum and can ask why mainstream scholars don’t publish the truth. How many mainstream scientists and doctors agree with Ray Peat. He constantly talks about repression of the truth in science. Do you think politics is any different?

Mainstream scholars typically wont touch this subject as it is not exactly something that will get you tenure or even a long life if you get too popular. Some mainstream scholars have been allowed to publish on small aspects of the subject. Researcher who tackle the whole subject are are either long dead or non-professional researchers. Here is a short list of credentialed “scholars” that have wrote on it.
Anthony Sutton- Stanford Professor
Carrol Quigley – Georgetown Professor
James Billington –Head Librarian of Congress
Edmund Paris - Historian
Leo Lehman –Historian
Neither the Soviet or American governments could contain everything. There were leaks all throughout the cold war. You are alleging that this one was so masterful that the (probably thousands) of people needing to execute that sort of program, all kept quiet. Except for one guy. Who's testimony we are supposed to take as gospel without examining his claims and seeing if he can actually back them up.
You keep saying one guy. Ive given you three names and you haven't spent more than 5 minutes looking at what they have to say. Well I just gave you 5 more names to investigate. I have a feeling that you will still reject each one for some reason or another without reading much more than a Wikipedia search. Also a controlled resource btw.

"Understanding the culture as a control system, programmed to maintain the class system, is a first step toward discovering what we, as organisms in a half-destroyed ecosystem, really need, and what we can want and intend." Ray Peat

Last edited:

Queequeg

thomas00

I did provide evidence in my last post and you conveniently ignored it. But like I said several times no amount of evidence would be enough if you don’t want to see the truth and do the research yourself.

It’s amazing that you are on the Ray Peat Forum and can ask why mainstream scholars don’t publish the truth. How many mainstream scientists and doctors agree with Ray Peat. He constantly talks about repression of the truth in science. Do you think politics is any different?

Mainstream scholars typically wont touch this subject as it is not exactly something that will get you tenure or even a long life if you get too popular. Some mainstream scholars have been allowed to publish on small aspects of the subject. Researcher who tackle the whole subject are are either long dead or non-professional researchers. Here is a short list of credentialed “scholars” that have wrote on it.
Anthony Sutton- Stanford Professor
Carrol Quigley – Georgetown Professor
James Billington –Head Librarian of Congress
Edmund Paris - Historian
Leo Lehman –Historian

You keep saying one guy. Ive given you three names and you haven't spent more than 5 minutes looking at what they have to say. Well I just gave you 5 more names to investigate. I have a feeling that you will still reject each one for some reason or another without reading much more than a Wikipedia search. Also a controlled resource btw.

"Understanding the culture as a control system, programmed to maintain the class system, is a first step toward discovering what we, as organisms in a half-destroyed ecosystem, really need, and what we can want and intend." Ray Peat

Creationism doesn't become less of a crazy proposition just because 5 other people wrote about it. You'll have to do better than that.

Telling people they are too brainwashed to understand it is just a convenient way to excuse yourself from justifying rather outlandish claims. Simply providing me the names of a few people and telling me to go and do my own research is lazy at best and evasive at worst. If you can't provide any kind of documentary evidence (like serious scholars do) to back up your ideas then I have no reason to take them seriously.

And on top of this you are now alleging a further conspiracy to suppress this information from being published (without attempting to prove it of course).

Last edited:

yerrag

It seems obvious from a scan of the comedy channels worldwide that plenty of people are laughing at him, and the people who voted for him.
Yet I don't find it funny when comedy has morphed into predictable monologues of mouthpieces that can't admit they are out of touch with the pulse of the nation. They kowtow to the seemingly sublime and mysterious air of noble yet meaningless and hollow platitudes of fairness, while ignoring and denying blatant abuses in their midst, by their own kind. Cloaking their misguided and impractical worldview in comedic routines only make it plain that they are the buffoons, and it is evident they themselves are the big joke. They used to be funny. Now, they need new jobs.

Last edited:

yerrag

Oh, by the way, these comedians must entertain everybody. Their job is not to console themselves, and the losers.

thomas00

Oh, by the way, these comedians must entertain everybody. Their job is not to console themselves, and the losers.

Maybe you can get el Presidente to pass a law to ensure that.

You're showing yourself to be as glass-jawed as Trump. Maybe the comedians would spread their ridicule to other areas if Trump and his supporters stopped giving them so much material to work with,

yerrag

Maybe you can get el Presidente to pass a law to ensure that.

You're showing yourself to be as glass-jawed as Trump. The reason there is so much comedic ridicule of Trump and his band of hapless supporters is because they keep providing so much material.
Trump's mannerism and his penchant for hyperbole is all they have to use. But harping on the same thing ad nauseum, is there anything else or new material they can work on? It is getting old. If you are still amused, you have a low threshold for humor.

yerrag

If you aren't amused, you're taking yourself too seriously.
I'll admit though, I am amused reading this thread. I learn a lot as well. :p

x-ray peat

Creationism doesn't become less of a crazy proposition just because 5 other people wrote about it. You'll have to do better than that.

Telling people they are too brainwashed to understand it is just a convenient way to excuse yourself from justifying rather outlandish claims. Simply providing me the names of a few people and telling me to go and do my own research is lazy at best and evasive at worst. If you can't provide any kind of documentary evidence (like serious scholars do) to back up your ideas then I have no reason to take them seriously.

And on top of this you are now alleging a further conspiracy to suppress this information from being published (without attempting to prove it of course).
That’s quite a list of rationalizations and projections. Again as evidenced by your answers, it’s obvious that no amount of proof would be enough for you. Each of those historians I’ve listed has written numerous books on the subject and each of those books contain the “documentary evidence” you are asking for. Calling me lazy because you can't be bothered to read any of them is rich.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals