Donald Trump

Richiebogie

Lance Wallnau interview in October about Donald Trump being another King Cyrus:

"Listening to Trump, I'm starting to sense there's an anointing..."

"There was just a presence on him..."

"The Lord said to me 'read Isaiah 45'..."

"Donald Trump the 45th president of the United States..."

Cyrus cylinder - cuneiform artefact - 538BC - "talks about terrorism, economics and faith - it's like, freaky"

"Cher is cussing Trump and Streisand mocking him. There is a lawlessness in America consistently on the left it's almost like Trump is anointed to make the devil manifest on the left".

God is Raising Up Trump with Lance Wallnau

Ahanu

I think you need to read up on the history if the second amendment.
and for the 100th time its not just about guns. Why don't you explain to me how much freedom of speech you have if all of Europe has made speaking out against unrestricted immigration a hate crime.
that is new to me. i am sure you can link the to this new administerd laws from all of europe. Must be a very new law. Besides, why are you always talking about europe. i showed you a list of countries from the whole world where people enjoy more actual freedom then in the US.

I think we are not talking about the same subject. i am talking about the freedom citizens enjoy in their live NOW. You are talking about which country is best equipped to defending the existent freedom (how big or small it may be) in the future. That is an interesting question of course but was never my point. All the links i posted were about freedom up to date not limited to your preferences.

So in the US you are free to deny the holocaust but you will get arrested for twerking:

indecent exposure laws are also very tight in the us. prude we would say. !!Freedom of expression!!

Queequeg

that is new to me. i am sure you can link the to this new administerd laws from all of europe. Must be a very new law.
Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants
New Swedish Law Criminalizes Anti-immigration Internet Speech
UK cops arrest man for “offensive” comment about Muslim migrants

I think we are not talking about the same subject. i am talking about the freedom citizens enjoy in their live NOW. You are talking about which country is best equipped to defending the existent freedom (how big or small it may be) in the future. That is an interesting question of course but was never my point. All the links i posted were about freedom up to date not limited to your preferences.
That is what I have been saying from my first post, which you objected to.

Last edited:

Ahanu

As I said before, please give me the name of the country that has a higher level of individual freedoms and is better able to preserve it than the US.

so actually you proclaimed both: US has the highest level of individual freedom and is better able to preserve it. But when it comes to arguments you nearly always took arguments for the preserving one.

the right to be left alone was easily compromised by the patriot act( talking about preserving)
Debunking the Patriot Act as It Turns 15

i gave you enough examples where people have a higher level of individual freedom. Also a lot of these countries have enough private gunpower to preserve it in case of a dictator and have a constitution that preserve these basic human rights.

As for the links you postet. I am not sure that you have read more than their headlines as i can find nothing that proves your statement
Why don't you explain to me how much freedom of speech you have if all of Europe has made speaking out against unrestricted immigration a hate crime

and don´t start with what you can get arrested for. just google for what US citizens are getting arrested ;-)

Queequeg

so actually you proclaimed both: US has the highest level of individual freedom and is better able to preserve it. But when it comes to arguments you nearly always took arguments for the preserving one.
the right to be left alone was easily compromised by the patriot act( talking about preserving)
Debunking the Patriot Act as It Turns 15
i gave you enough examples where people have a higher level of individual freedom. Also a lot of these countries have enough private gunpower to preserve it in case of a dictator and have a constitution that preserve these basic human rights.
As for the links you postet. I am not sure that you have read more than their headlines as i can find nothing that proves your statement
and don´t start with what you can get arrested for. just google for what US citizens are getting arrested ;-)

It seems to me that you are being willfully blind to Europe’s increasing restrictions on free speech. I would suggest that it is you who needs to reread those articles as they give lots of info on European hate speech laws and restrictions of freedom of speech. Here are just a few quotes from those articles:

“It’s not politically correct to say anything against migrants. We don’t have freedom of opinion anymore. “
“even leaders on the political left are questioning whether the bid to weed out hate is going too far.”
“British Police have promised not to tolerate any speech that could cause offence on social media regarding Syrian migrants, after arresting a man for Facebook comments made about recent arrivals on his small Scottish Island.”

And here are a few more articles that say the same.
European Hate Speech Laws :: The Legal Project
Europe’s Free-Speech Apocalypse Is Already Here
FREE SPEECH CRACKDOWN: British press told NOT to reveal if terrorists are Muslims

As for the US Patriot Act, I am not in favor of spying on citizens but guess what, all governments are doing the same. You are being naïve if you think it is any different in Austria.
Austria plans 10 new spy agencies with vast surveillance powers

You must have looked pretty hard to find a single quote that you could use to change what I am arguing for. Again I am not saying that America is the best place to live or that we are perfect. My point from the beginning is that America’s combination of its strong freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to be left alone and the right to bear arms are best able to defend its existing liberties. But even in that quote you found, I am still saying the same thing. I did not say name a country that has more individual liberties than America but one that also has the ability to defend them.

Here is what I have been arguing from the beginning so please don’t try to twist my words.

My original and consistent point throughout is that with the world's increasing restrictions on individual liberties, America is the best positioned of any country to defend those liberties.

America is "exceptional" in that it is the one country left that holds freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to bear arms and the right to be left alone at the top of its societal goals. These rights are not only protected by the constitution but more importantly are strongly supported as a fundamental belief of the American public. In addition to many other facts I provided, a detailed public opinion survey from Pew Research shows that this is not the case with many of the top countries you and I think of as free.

I never said that America was the greatest or best place to live. My point is that the combination of the above four rights enables Americans to best defend all other liberties from potential tyranny. In particular without an armed citizenry, liberty, instead of being a gift from God inherent in all men, becomes a gift of the State that can be revoked at anytime.

As for naming a country better able to defend its freedom you suggested New Zealand. I previously explained how their hate speech laws, anti-blasphemy laws, greater taxation and welfare policies, as well as much stricter gun controls make them much more restrictive towards individual liberties as well as less able to defend them.

It seems that you want to re-debate everything with a twisted meaning of my original argument. I am not going to do that but suggest you reread the thread as it seems you have forgotten most of what we have already discussed.

Instead of bragging about your freedoms to get high or have a late term abortion, I would suggest you take a look at what is really going on in your own country. It is this creeping Fascism that all of us, America included, are most susceptible to.
The far right is on the march again: the rise of Fascism in Austria | Daily Mail Online
Why Austria almost elected a fascist president
The rise of "respectable" fascism in Austria

Ahanu

Instead of bragging about your freedoms to get high or have a late term abortion, I would suggest you take a look at what is really going on in your own country. It is this creeping Fascism that all of us, America included, are most susceptible to.
The far right is on the march again: the rise of Fascism in Austria | Daily Mail Online
Why Austria almost elected a fascist president
The rise of "respectable" fascism in Austria
you forgot to "drink a beer with friends in the park" or ordering some p-LSD or dont get arrested for smoking a little bit of weed.
So you proclaim that all europe has made it a hate crime to speak out against unrestriced immigration and then you say that facism is rising . what do you think had the alomst elected president in Austria said all over his campaign? your arguments are inconsistend.

political correctness: now we have a president who dont believes in god. try to say that in the US and see for what you can get elected with that.

You must have looked pretty hard to find a single quote that you could use to change what I am arguing for. Again I am not saying that America is the best place to live or that we are perfect. My point from the beginning is that America’s combination of its strong freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to be left alone and the right to bear arms are best able to defend its existing liberties. But even in that quote you found, I am still saying the same thing. I did not say name a country that has more individual liberties than America but one that also has the ability to defend them.

yeah sorry i misinterpreted that:
As I said before, please give me the name of the country that has a higher level of individual freedoms and is better able to preserve it than the US.
I didn't say America is a paragon of freedom but that it was the last bastion of freedom

anyway thanks for the conversation. i learned quite a bit :)
now lets talk about trump..

yerrag

This has been an interesting thread.

The US is unique in that it has never been invaded. It has never been under a dictatorship either. The framers of the constitution, with their collective knowledge of history, and their experience of being under the oppressive control of an empire, valued freedom enough that they encoded in the constitution what they considered vital to its upkeep. There was no entrenched nobility nor a landed class to get in the way of what they deemed laws that would give opportunity to all.

This is a tradition and a mindset that is very much woven into the character of the country. The more inland the populace, the more preserved this character is. The more exposed to other countries, as in the coastal areas, the less this character is retained.

But because the US has never been invaded and its populace never been subjugated, its population is short of a perspective that other countries have. The lack of this perspective shapes how it elects its leadership. In its history, a foreign policy that considers itself beyond reproach has made it act more like a bully than a benevolent neighbor. The Monroe Doctrine is never gone. And its belief in a "manifest destiny" is very much alive.

While its population generally abhor the methods of its leadership, it generally is powerless to prevent doing unto others what it doesn't want done into itself. It is only when the damage done has become excessive, does the population wake up to oust its leaders. That was the case with the US interfering too much in Vietnam. It is the case now with what is happening in the Middle East.

So long as the violation and the violence is not directed inwards, the leadership can be confident that its people can turn its gaze the other way.

Richiebogie

Much of this prophesy from 2011 has come true:

Actually was this uploaded by Charlie and discussed in an earlier thread? Oh well here it is again if you missed it.

Last edited:

Queequeg

you forgot to "drink a beer with friends in the park" or ordering some p-LSD or dont get arrested for smoking a little bit of weed.
So you proclaim that all europe has made it a hate crime to speak out against unrestriced immigration and then you say that facism is rising . what do you think had the alomst elected president in Austria said all over his campaign? your arguments are inconsistend.
political correctness: now we have a president who dont believes in god. try to say that in the US and see for what you can get elected with that.
yeah sorry i misinterpreted that:
anyway thanks for the conversation. i learned quite a bit :)
now lets talk about trump..
Thank you too. It was a good run and I learned a lot too.
As for the Donald, I think you and I would agree on much more than we disagree so it may not be that much fun. I do think he was the lesser of two evils but that's not saying much.

@DaveFoster and @tankasnowgod may enjoy a good Trump debate.

Queequeg

This has been an interesting thread.

The US is unique in that it has never been invaded. It has never been under a dictatorship either. The framers of the constitution, with their collective knowledge of history, and their experience of being under the oppressive control of an empire, valued freedom enough that they encoded in the constitution what they considered vital to its upkeep. There was no entrenched nobility nor a landed class to get in the way of what they deemed laws that would give opportunity to all.

This is a tradition and a mindset that is very much woven into the character of the country. The more inland the populace, the more preserved this character is. The more exposed to other countries, as in the coastal areas, the less this character is retained.

But because the US has never been invaded and its populace never been subjugated, its population is short of a perspective that other countries have. The lack of this perspective shapes how it elects its leadership. In its history, a foreign policy that considers itself beyond reproach has made it act more like a bully than a benevolent neighbor. The Monroe Doctrine is never gone. And its belief in a "manifest destiny" is very much alive.

While its population generally abhor the methods of its leadership, it generally is powerless to prevent doing unto others what it doesn't want done into itself. It is only when the damage done has become excessive, does the population wake up to oust its leaders. That was the case with the US interfering too much in Vietnam. It is the case now with what is happening in the Middle East.

So long as the violation and the violence is not directed inwards, the leadership can be confident that its people can turn its gaze the other way.
well said. I completely agree

amethyst

Much of this prophesy from 2011 has come true:

Actually was this uploaded by Charlie and discussed in an earlier thread? Oh well here it is again if you missed it.

Do people actually believe this? Isn't that making this guy an idol, a avatar? That's a bit scary to me. That's what a lot of people did with Obama, and Bush and so on and so on. Just because this man is on the "conservative" side now doesn't make him any better. All those who think he is going to "save the day" haven't looked into the skeletons in his closet. Not saying Obama was any better but this is really a false hope IMO.

Richiebogie

Hi @amethyst, ordinarily it would be crazy to say a politician is guided by God, as normally they let you down.

However consider:

- polarization of views between Obama supporters vs Trump supporters
- mainstream media attacking Trump from the moment he announced he would run
- Mainstream Media ignoring evidence of secret societies, satanism, corruption, child sex trafficking in Washington
- Obama, Hillary (and Bush) destabilizing Middle East and creating ISIS
- Obama apologist for Islam and terror
- Clinton taking funds from Saudi Arabia who funds terror
- Trump able and willing to self fund his campaign so he is answerable only to public and God
- Trump's lack of fear of being politically incorrect
- Trump's ability to tell the Truth and embarrass his rivals
- trumps promise to drain the swamp
- Trump taking communion Christmas Eve
- trump hasn't even taken office and the demonically possessed are going totally psycho
- a string of bizarre prophesies come true years, decades, centuries or millennia later... "Then you will know that I am The Lord your God".

Richiebogie

Just as praying to God, being generous, kind, forgiving, repentant, honest and grateful for Christ's sacrifice brings the Holy Spirit into your life, so too does hating Christ and being covetous, cruel, bitter, deceptive and proud brings unclean spirits into your life.

Dark forces of tyranny under a pretense of love. Orwell captured it in 1984's character Big Brother.

Last edited:
C6p48N8.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals