Does Germany Prove Peat Wrong?

Mauritio

That's true too, but it's a dangerous path. It calls for EU-wide action. There is no legal mechanism provided for something like that, and you see that the EU turning into a superstate sees a lot of resistance from people all over europe.
And I don't think it's small bean to not care about taxation levels and imilar things. That' what nation-states or staes are existing for, for the greater god of its citizens. The state is not legitimated to leech the citiznes dry so that they cannot provide on their own for their old-age sor something, not have anything let to invest in stocks for example, but then pay them ever slimming pensions while spending billions on pseudo-projects, the military and millionsof immigarnts that never worked or will never work here. That's a hard aspect, but it's also a hard truth.

Digitalization, Automatization and other tectonic shifts will lead to millions unemployed while productivity might even rise. So you either get a semi-utopia where autmatons do the work and people get their share of that without or empovered masses. I cannot see the former. I can see the latter. I don't see the elites be concerned about it.
I didnt say that taxes arent important . They are very important of course .
But Isaid they will be unimportant in comparison to the problems arising from a collapsing pension system and mass unemployment.
There will be many people that dont work and in order to keep economy going they must still buy stuff the keep the system going , and they need money for that. Also there should be a tax finance transaction that could be as low as 0,1% and would give the state billions and billions of dollars I dont see any other way. Its stupid to put taxes on labor in the first place but its useless if a lot of people dont even work anymore. But that would have to be done at least in complete europe...

our potatoe chips are often produced with high olec sunflower , you cant compare monounsatuared vs pufa i guess

Good Point.
i think it was funnyfrisch ( :rage ) which have the composition of their fatty-acids labeled in more detail,Lo PUFA,Hi-oleic-mono-unsaturate.

very true.avoid at all costs,potato chips are through that just the worst of snackfoods.

What do you guys and gals believe proves Peats ideas or parts of it wrong,?

Lone Bunman

Max development from Brain-standpoint seems to be slightly under-average height for males,male physicians often are 170cm to 175cm
in height,as a group they are consistently at least above average,I.Q. 120.Also the tall people dont have bigger heads that come with the longer bodies,

Manlet cope

boris

Exactly. So Germans are tall and big and the strongest economy in Europe while every food item contains PUFAs. Or is your theory that the old generation had a good diet, with good epigenetics, which is the foundation of the current generation?

It's very hard to avoid PUFA in Germany. I don't even know if its worth it any longer, since apparently everyone here eats PUFA daily and is fine.

Take a walk at midday once when the elderly go shopping. A large majority of the people I see are hypothyroid. Lots of 30 somethings are having gastrointestinal problems. I see more and more BABIES with acne (formulas have sunflower oil and soy).

Take a walk at midday once when the elderly go shopping. A large majority of the people I see are hypothyroid. Lots of 30 somethings are having gastrointestinal problems. I see more and more BABIES with acne (formulas have sunflower oil and soy).

Holy ***t at the Baby-observation.
And yes to hypothyroidism.a lot of myxedema-complexions,and gait and awareness that are Parkinsons-like.

Kartoffel

I think I am one of the only Germans on this forum.

Basically, almost every single product you buy at a grocery store in Germany contains rapsöl(rapeseed oil --> canola oil). Like, seriously. There is canola oil in like 99% of German food items. If anything has oil in it, it will have canola oil. Yet it is still one of the most productive countries in Europe and many people here look healthy and good.

How can this be explained? Honestly, since almost everything contains canola oil I find it hard to even believe that PUFAs can be so bad.

What you are asserting is just not true. Compared to the Anglo-Saxon countries such as the U.S., Australia, UK, Canada, our products contain much less PUFA. Lots of cookies, candies, etc are made with palm oil, and Germans and other Europeans use traditional fats such as butter in much larger amounts. Per capita butter consumption in Germany is 6kg while it is about 6 pounds in the U.S.!

What you are asserting is just not true. Compared to the Anglo-Saxon countries such as the U.S., Australia, UK, Canada, our products contain much less PUFA. Lots of cookies, candies, etc are made with palm oil, and Germans and other Europeans use traditional fats such as butter in much larger amounts. Per capita butter consumption in Germany is 6kg while it is about 6 pounds in the U.S.!

thank goodness!
that is true.saturated or at least monounsaturated fats are used in convenience-products.

LeeLemonoil

Authors that need to put „convincing“ into headlines and write this introduction:

Introduction
Treatment guidelines and population-based recommendations evolve from research vetted by the scientific community. Healthcare providers require practice guidelines resulting from rigorous review of the totality of evidence. Open discussion/debate among experts is fundamental and encouraged, but blatant disregard for scientific process can lead to confusion and public distrust. A recent example is the controversy among scientists, healthcare professionals and the public about dietary saturated fat (SFA) recommendations to lower risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD).

Cannot be trusted

The evidence is based on unconvincing first principles,like LDL-Cholesterol and Blood-Pressure-Points :syringe:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals