Does Germany Prove Peat Wrong?

boris

I think the biggest problem in Germany is eating outside. Lots of restaurants and stands fry in PUFA. Naturally since it‘s the cheapest most convenient option for the owners.

For unaware people who cook themselves and try to live healthy I think the biggest offenders are pork, chicken and badly prepared grains and legumes (non sprouted, non fermented, whole) there is a high consumption of those. Every wurst you can buy has chicken or pork fat, even stuff like liverwurst. And sadly the PUFA and MUFA content is completely hidden from us in Germany. You can only see the total amount of fat and saturated fat on the package.

As always stress plays a role. You can have a high PUFA life, if you grow up in a mentally nurturing environment and continue to live stress free you might never experience the full effect of a bad diet. Until something throws you off the rails and the stress cascade begins.

Last edited:
I think the biggest problem in Germany is eating outside. Lots of restaurants and stands fry in PUFA. Naturally since it‘s the cheapest most convenient option for the owners.

For unaware people who cook themselves and try to live healthy I think the biggest offenders are pork, chicken and badly prepared grains (non sprouted, non fermented, whole) there is a high consumption of those. Every wurst you can buy has chicken or pork fat, even stuff like liverwurst. And sadly the PUFA and MUFA content is completely hidden from us in Germany. You can only see the total amount of fat and saturated fat on the package.

As always stress plays a role. You can have a high PUFA life, if you grow up in a mentally nurturing environment and continue to live stress free you might never experience the full effect of a bad diet. Until something throws you of the rails and the stress cascade begins.

True.there is also a new nemesis lurking in the shadows.
i already consumed him.
its called polyglycerin-polyricinoleat.
i had it in penny-market schaumküsse.

Polyglycerol polyricinoleate:

The carcinogenic potential of the food emulsifier ADMUL WOL brand of polyglycerol polyricinoleate (PGPR) was evaluated in rats and mice. Groups of 60 male and 60 female rats were given purified diets containing 5% of either PGPR or groundnut oil for 2 years. Groups of 25 male and 25 female mice were given purified diets containing 5% of either PGPR or groundnut oil for 80 weeks. No carcinogenic effect of PGPR was observed. In addition, dietary PGPR had no adverse effect on growth, food consumption, longevity and haematology. Organ weight analysis revealed an increase in liver and kidney weight in both male and female rats and female mice. Histological analysis of tissues revealed no treatment related adverse effects.

We have to fight for sustainable,fully synthetic lab-meat,they will increase prices for meat substantially over time
im afraid.

boris

Holy ***t at the Baby-observation.
And yes to hypothyroidism.a lot of myxedema-complexions,and gait and awareness that are Parkinsons-like.

Yeah babies with acne is the most troubling to me, people act like it‘s normal.

LUH 3417

Yeah babies with acne is the most troubling to me, people act like it‘s normal.
Erythema toxicum neonatorum is a common rash in neonates. It appears in up to half of newborns carried to term, usually between day 2–5 after birth; it does not occur outside the neonatal period. Erythema toxicum is characterized by blotchy red spots on the skin with overlying white or yellow papules or pustules.

are you talking about this?
Pediatricians tell new parents 1/2 newborns has this condition and that it is completely normal.

Evgenij

Germany and healthier? I don't know anybody here in Germany who's healthy. Germany is the USA2. :dead:

50 years ago rapeseed oil was used as industrial oil, today it is cooking oil...

Kunstruct

So high metabolic health brings out intelligence, and perhaps that's why Germany no longer produces composers that are as good as the countless many made in the past. Not just composers though but brilliant scientists.

And inventors. Even unschooled ones.

What relevance is for a country to produce composers in 2010+?
How many composers per capita Germany produced before? That is hardly any assessment to what the major population is or how it acts. It can only a handful of composers, yet millions aren't.
We are living in times that there is no more aristocracy and such type of people that can afford to do whatever and music is on a totally different plane today than it ever it was.

Germany has produced excellent soldiers across the history.

Kartoffel

What relevance is for a country to produce composers in 2010+?

What relevance was there for a country to produce composers in the 18th century?

Germany has produced excellent soldiers across the history.

Germany only exists since 1871, and they lost every major war since then.

Kunstruct

What relevance was there for a country to produce composers in the 18th century?

For a country that was based on aristocracy, how many people were composers anyway? What percentage of the people were composers in Germany to even have a relevance to typical german person? 0.01%?