Does Germany Prove Peat Wrong?

youngsinatra

I live in germany and so many people around me, even in there young 20-30s are quite unhealthy - far from vibrant, many with pain disorders, mental issues, fatigue, cognitive dysfunction.

My grandparents are quite healthy in old age. They don‘t use vegetable oils and eat a more traditional german diet - bread, butter, cheese, fermented vegetables, potatoes, red meat, eggs, dairy, apples, pears..

yerrag

I live in germany and so many people around me, even in there young 20-30s are quite unhealthy - far from vibrant, many with pain disorders, mental issues, fatigue, cognitive dysfunction.

My grandparents are quite healthy in old age. They don‘t use vegetable oils and eat a more traditional german diet - bread, butter, cheese, fermented vegetables, potatoes, red meat, eggs, dairy, apples, pears..
Great nations will come back. Not to be feared. But to be respected.

Herbie

If you look at Bavaria, it is where the highest gdp figures come from because of the car manufacturers and all the tech stuff.

Bavaria is also interesting because the traditional foods are dense and they hold onto this it appears. High wages to afford good food and calories.

I mean they haven't totally thrown all the traditional good foods out for cereal and junk like other westerners do like British, American, Australian and so on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals