Tofu ( Non-peat )

Yes. Mainly because they are a high fat organization, both high PUFA (fish oils, chicken fat) and high saturated fat too. They are obsessed with butter and cream. They add butter and cream to everything, even fruit in a non-dessert setting. They are raw milk cultists. Raw milk is a scam. Just because heat destroys lactase doesn't mean that the milk is then "bad." Between the fat of the whole milk they promote to the lactase, they miss the mark on milk. The lactase and the fat are not the valuable parts of milk. The calcium, casein and lactose are. There are negligible amounts of the fat soluble vitamins in the fat of milk, which is why they then promote cod liver oil. They think white rice is bad. They think refined sugar is bad. Two things that I liked that they said were "Legumes: Should be included in the diet; need proper preparation to neutralize anti-nutrients. Legumes are consumed as a major source of calories by many healthy traditional cultures throughout the world," and "Grains: Recommended on the observation that many healthy primitive and traditional peoples included grain in their diets; need to be properly prepared to neutralize anti-nutrients and improve digestibility." Those are like the only honest two things they've ever said. They promote raw animal food. Raw animal food is unnecessary and can be toxic. Eating natural whole foods is great and they promote that, but they just promote too much fat consumption. I think their food pyramid would be fine if it was lower in all fats and higher in starch and fruit. And they think chocolate is bad which is stupid.
I think you’re being a little harsh. WAPF promotes many good (Peat Approved) foods, with organ meats probably being the best thing they push. I do agree that a typical WAPF diet can have a lot of PUFA in it which is obviously no bueno, plus their stance on coffee (They don’t like caffeine) is weird