Progest-E Retraction Of Statement

alywest

I would like to formally retract a statement I made regarding Progest-E that was based on false information provided by a third party website claiming that Progest-E contained soy isoflavones. Also I would like to dispel the rumor that Ray Peat left kenogen due to differences over ingredients which is something that I gathered while on this website, as did others, however it is apparently not based in fact. I'm not personally sure what the relationship is between Ray Peat and Kenogen, however I have received correspondence from the president of Kenogen assuring me that the product is formulated containing extremely high quality vitamin E with absolutely not residual soy protein or polyunsaturated soy oils. Upon further information gathering I also was made aware that the symptoms of painful breasts that some women experience may be due to Vitamin D deficiency.

AncestralJoy

So Progest E is okay to use then? I just bought a bottle and then found that thread talking about it being estrogenic and felt super bummed. In your opinion is it okay to use then? the Soy vitamin E is not going to be estrogenic?

it's wonderful stuff. I've been using it for years, as has my wife. Dr. Peat said it's good stuff in his own way, not long ago.

mrchibbs

It's the ***t. The bee's knees. The cat's meow. The good stuff. Whatever you want to call it, it's the best.

So Progest E is okay to use then? I just bought a bottle and then found that thread talking about it being estrogenic and felt super bummed. In your opinion is it okay to use then? the Soy vitamin E is not going to be estrogenic?
I wouldn’t use any other brand, but Progest-E.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals