Vitamin E - Tocopherol Land

Thumbs up or down - how do you like my Whole E products.

• Whole E - 95% mixed tocopherols Thumbs UP!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Whole E - 95% mixed tocopherols Thumbs DOWN.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whole E - 25% tocotrienols Thumbs UP!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Whole E - 25% tocotrienols Thumbs DOWN.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

healthnatura

Vitamin E is always an interesting subject of discussion. The two versions I offer took me quite some time to settle on and I'm quite happy with their purity and quality. I look forward to discussing your knowledge, views and reviews (positive or negative) in this thread. I have also added poll here as well where you can thumbs up or down each product. Please only vote if you have personal experience with the Health Natura Brand.

I offer two different products in the vitamin E family. Both are selling very well, I hope you like them as well.
Visit Whole E page.

Whole E - 95% Mixed tocopherols.
Is a natural whole vitamin E, derived from soy, containing Alpha-, Beta-, Gamma-, and Delta-Tocopherols yielding a minimum of 95% total Tocopherols. Whole E is odorless, bland tasting and has a medium to dark brown color. The IU activity is determined by the alpha tocopherol content which is estimated by the manufacturer to be around 125 IU per gram (about one dropper full) and about 934mg total mixed tocopherols including the Alpha fraction. International units, IU, is a standard of measure for Alpha tocopherol and is not applied to Beta-, Gama- and Delta tocopherols. For reference only these mixed tocopherols would theoretically convert to around 1300 “IU”. Whole E is derived from soy bean oil that has been distilled through a process that removes the proteins and other residues that would generally trigger allergic reactions. If you have a significant allergy or an philanthropic allergy to soy do not use this product. Rather consider our 100% soy free Whole E Trienol Complex derived from palm oil. This is the best vitamin E oil I have found in my 4 years of research.
Packaging: Glass bottle with polypropylene bulb & straight glass pipette dropper.
Available in 1oz and 4oz sizes.

Whole E Trienol Complex.
100% Soy FREE this vitamin E is derived from palm oil and is packaged and processed with equipment isolated from any potential cross contamination with soy or soy derived products.
Whole E Trienol Complex is a natural tocotrienol dominant version of vitamin E. Tocotrienols have a higher antioxidant activity than tocopherols and are often used when higher antioxidant goals are desired during vitamin E supplementation.
The IU activity for our tocotrienols is estimated by the manufacturer at 150.33 IU per gram at the time of manufacture. Because it is a natural product that is not standardized with synthetic tocotrienols the actual IU activity and color may vary some from batch to batch but is guaranteed to meet a minimum of 25% vitamin E activity by the time of expiration.
Typical profile:
Alpha Tocopherol 6.22%
Alpha Tocotrienol 7.67%
Beta Tocotrienol 0.15%
Delta Tocotrienol 3.355%
Gamma Tocotrineol 8.145%
Total: 25.52%
Some of our batches come in as high as 33% total so I have attached a recent COA for your review.
Customers have requested for a long time that I carry a truly soy free vitamin E. It's taken me awhile but I'm convinced this is one of the best ethically clean Tocotrienol Vitamin E products on the market. It's from the same supplier of our Whole E mixed tocopherol product so if you like our Whole E you will like this product just as much!
The delay in getting a palm derived vitamin E to you have been based on my ethical reservations about the impacts of “sustainable” palm farming on endangered species. After much searching this is the one that lets me sleep at night knowing that endangered species haven't likely died to put this product in a bottle.
Packaging: Glass bottle with polypropylene bulb & straight glass pipette dropper.
Available in 1oz and 4oz sizes.

Attachments

• COA Mixed tocopherols 95% Bth 0002636018 Ex 1-2018 Health Natura, llc.pdf
    77 KB · Views: 92
  • COA Mixed tocotrienols 25% Bth 07180615 Ex 6-2018 Health Natura, llc.pdf
    77.8 KB · Views: 86

milk_lover

I am thinking of ordering the mixed tocopherols. I just have a question: what is the best way to take this supplement? with food, transdermally with some type of oil, etc.,

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

From a digestive perspective I believe tocopherols are best taken with food.
As for tocotrienols I don't have an opinion, I just offer it by popular request for a soy free option.
If someone knows of a 100% soy free manufacturer of 95% mixed tocopherols I'm open to investigating them.

I found it interesting that my girlfriend thinks your vitamin e tastes terrible, yet to me it tastes really, really good. I wonder if it's pleasant taste is related to my need for it, because it makes me feel great after I take half a dropper full.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I found it interesting that my girlfriend thinks your vitamin e tastes terrible, yet to me it tastes really, really good. I wonder if it's pleasant taste is related to my need for it, because it makes me feel great after I take half a dropper full.
I have no research to base why there are taste differences. Your theory is just as good as any. It may also be genetic like tasting bitter is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals