Dairy is Scary! The industry explained in 5 minutes

Glendale89

Hey, I seen this video before. Quite heart breaking and distressing to see.
I have been pretty much only drinking milk since finding Rat Peat, and thought it was an ideal food, but it seems no food is really an ideal food.

What do you guys think?

akgrrrl

The question is WHICH milk or eggs are you drinking and eating?
Are the cows feeding and digesting through their 4 stomachs actual GRASS as they were designed, or are they chained into a 3ft wide cage unable to move, with only a conveyor trough with a watery slop of unknown ingredients gulping it to stay alive?
Are the chickens also eating and foraging as they have for 1000s of years, or are they confined, being tossed pufa-laden rapeseed oil TVP to stay alive?
When a milk cow dies in 3 years suffering from infection and anguish of slavery, standing in 2feet of her own excrement, from confinement to rapecage to maintain milkflow-- instead of 25 years on a grassy knoll peacefully chewing her cud...

Nebula

Hey, I seen this video before. Quite heart breaking and distressing to see.
I have been pretty much only drinking milk since finding Rat Peat, and thought it was an ideal food, but it seems no food is really an ideal food.

What do you guys think?

The dairy industry should look more like this.

When I can I buy my milk directly from a small family farm that has just a few cows.

gaze

every single food that exists has an industry that mass produces it which has horrible health, environmental, and ethical problems. the meat industry sucks, the dairy industry sucks, the wheat industry sucks, the fake meat industry sucks, the fruit industry sucks, the soy industry sucks, the corn industry sucks. it's the industries that's the problem, not the food

yerrag

Would be nice if we were back to the days where the milkman delivers milks in bottles, and those bottles came from nearby farms, and we could go to visit the farms on weekends and really see the cows grazing and their tails swishing happily. Or was that just a whitewashed movie?

TMCMac

Would be nice if we were back to the days where the milkman delivers milks in bottles, and those bottles came from nearby farms, and we could go to visit the farms on weekends and really see the cows grazing and their tails swishing happily. Or was that just a whitewashed movie?
LMAO. I was thinking this myself a few days ago. Also, why does milk in glass bottles look tastier ?

Serge

When people have to be crammed into endless blocks of flats and repetitive neighbourhoods, don't expect cows or chickens to live in a pastoral country house.

yerrag

When people have to be crammed into endless blocks of flats and repetitive neighbourhoods, don't expect cows or chickens to live in a pastoral country house.
So why then are we being crammed into endless blocks of flats and repetitive neighborhoods?

yerrag

So why then are we being crammed into endless blocks of flats and repetitive neighborhoods?
I mean, who's herding us into these blocks?

yerrag

LMAO. I was thinking this myself a few days ago. Also, why does milk in glass bottles look tastier ?
Maybe because it's the original recyclable? So, how did aluminum cans and paper milk containers become more recyclable?

But the feeling you get when the bottle lies at your doorstep each or every other morning tells you they're freshly made and not reconstituted or homogenised and has some fat floating on top? Just like kissing someone and not having powder left on your lips that you have to run to the back to wipe off?

yerrag

Nobody, everyone's free to buy a castle or an island. Some do.
Only the rich.

What if you're simple folk? Can you live outside the reservation?

yerrag

I don't think our present civilization has enough will, intention and intelligence to even try.
Yeeaahh. If we did have enough of those, then it will turn from a voluntary hamlet into an involuntary one.

michael94

I think you should stop watching Vegans on Youtube if you plan on eating any sort of animal products.

Just like you shouldn't watch Keto Youtubers if you plan on eating sugar.
I have been vegan at times would watch dairy farming channels to get a better perspective. Saskdutchkid on youtube is one I used to follow. The artificial insemination process was pretty benign and painless from what I saw. The only thing that could be classified as "Rape" about it is that the cow didnt mate naturally with a male she met in the wild. Also from what that Channel said, the semen was sexed so that 90% of the time it would produce a female. But they did raise any male calves as meat fodder.

Serge

Yeeaahh. If we did have enough of those, then it will turn from a voluntary hamlet into an involuntary one.
Well, then we are left with drinking our industrial milk, volutarily ot not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals