Dairy is Scary! The industry explained in 5 minutes

DawN

Ummm... Tell dairy is not an optimal food to the Mongolians, Massai and Europeans
So enlightened! Go look up the life expectation of the Massai. Did you know that they also use to drink the raw blood of their animals? Nice hormone therapy! Would you recommend this practice for Peatarians too? Furthermore, for me personally their lifestyle as a whole wouldn’t be worthwile...same for the mongols, damn, what cringe examples you gave...praise the Gods they made me a Slaw!
And what about you, hm? Where did your ancestry originate from?

Europeans aren’t even an homogenous ethnic group, there are a lot more Europeans finding dairy disgusting than you might think there are...plus, every one of my further acquaintance who has diary on the meal plan is obese...
Finally, look at the Finns, lots of alcohol overconsumption and one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Comes from dairy diminishing your active Vit.D causing depressions...

Do you like dairy but fear the mRNA-vaccine? Well thereis a whole bunch of active mRNA in milk and its products! Even more so in cheese. Do your research buddy!

Drink your milk and get dulled and delighted from it. The whole vaccine-fraud was conceived in India, where it became usual to cut a wound and smear it with “holy cow feces” to somehow magically treat the series of illnesses that come from dairy consumption. Shows nothing less how sick the mind becomes from drinking this 5hit...

In Nature there is a law, mark my word: Heist gets rewarded - theft will be punished.

You are free to believe, but either way Nature will catch you up.
Say good night to your flask lil’ baby boy...
Only a dead cow is a good cow!

GelatinGoblin

So enlightened! Go look up the life expectation of the Massai. Did you know that they also use to drink the raw blood of their animals? Nice hormone therapy! Would you recommend this practice for Peatarians too? Furthermore, for me personally their lifestyle as a whole wouldn’t be worthwile...same for the mongols, damn, what cringe examples you gave...praise the Gods they made me a Slaw!
And what about you, hm? Where did your ancestry originate from?

Europeans aren’t even an homogenous ethnic group, there are a lot more Europeans finding dairy disgusting than you might think there are...plus, every one of my further acquaintance who has diary on the meal plan is obese...
Finally, look at the Finns, lots of alcohol overconsumption and one of the highest suicide rates in the world. Comes from dairy diminishing your active Vit.D causing depressions...

Do you like dairy but fear the mRNA-vaccine? Well thereis a whole bunch of active mRNA in milk and its products! Even more so in cheese. Do your research buddy!

Drink your milk and get dulled and delighted from it. The whole vaccine-fraud was conceived in India, where it became usual to cut a wound and smear it with “holy cow feces” to somehow magically treat the series of illnesses that come from dairy consumption. Shows nothing less how sick the mind becomes from drinking this 5hit...

In Nature there is a law, mark my word: Heist gets rewarded - theft will be punished.

You are free to believe, but either way Nature will catch you up.
Say good night to your flask lil’ baby boy...
Only a dead cow is a good cow!
Didn't read

DawN

The loss on your side is greater than on mine...
Typical behavior of a milk drinker, just like quarrelsome kids in the kindergarten...

I only laugh about you guy...

DawN

Didn't read
Does the facial expression of your avatar represent your level of happiness after some sips of milk? Or is it how you look like when you hit the toilet?

didn’t read, didn’t read....meeeh, oh, sorry, I meant muuuuh, muuuuh....

GelatinGoblin

Does the facial expression of your avatar represent your level of happiness after some sips of milk? Or is it how you look like when you hit the toilet?

Lol...
Muh "muuuh, muuuuh...."

DawN

Soon our beloved Convid will set an end to your stinking cow ***t!

DawN

Tried it many times but I just didn’t find the taste of carrots pleasurable. Coconut oil sucks too, diminishes DHT, and I like to train oftentimes on gym rings, I like my shredded criminal body shape...

Well I prefer plain beetroots with a dip made of crushed pumpkin seeds or dried olives mashed with powder from young barley shots...

DawN

I did, but I regret it.
If you just could understand how much every single cow regrets to live. Do you know that they’re being vaccinated several times a year, even the “organic” raised! Even them dying at age 5 or 6, their natural lifespan is 20 years and more?
And why don’t you give the slightest hint what about my post made you regretting? Because the Gods made me a Slaw! I knew it! Damn!

GelatinGoblin

If you just could understand how much every single cow regrets to live. Do you know that they’re being vaccinated several times a year, even the “organic” raised! Even them dying at age 5 or 6, their natural lifespan is 20 years and more?
And why don’t you give the slightest hint what about my post made you regretting? Because the Gods made me a Slaw! I knew it! Damn!
Hey that's gonna be us in a few years

GelatinGoblin

Tried it many times but I just didn’t find the taste of carrots pleasurable. Coconut oil sucks too, diminishes DHT, and I like to train oftentimes on gym rings, I like my shredded criminal body shape...

Well I prefer plain beetroots with a dip made of crushed pumpkin seeds or dried olives mashed with powder from young barley shots...
PUFA and MUFA.
If you get the right carrots they taste nice and even sweet, same idea with liver.
And hey the point of carrot salad is to lower Endotoxin etc etc. Organic carrot tastes very good if fresh although finding the right supermarket ones work too

DHT doesn't do ***t for muscle and or fat loss infact if you have more Total Test via less conversation to Estridol or DHT you're good.
If you don't have high Estrogen and therefore a need for DHT to antagonise it you don't need DHT. Not chemical castration as the receptors and everything are needed but don't worry about it much. Coconut Oil is pretty good. Balance it out with some Choco Butter or regular Butter if you need to for the Stearic Acid, don't if you get enough fat from ox (from Oxtail/Front back calf soup etc or steak) although the occasional Chocolate or Choco Butter is good. In-general fat should not be a nutrient you worry about and should not be increased on purpose or just for the sake of increasing fat

DawN

Hey that's gonna be us in a few years
Don’t speak for me, I’m not on that ship.
PUFA and MUFA...why not Muuuuh-fart, hm? Just another evidence how childish you are, me doubting strongly if you are even past age 21, which would be ridiculous if you try to give me nutritional advice...you sound like a daffy sort of person.

Don’t get me wrong, but I’m not visiting this forum for nutritional health advice, which is pretty poor in my opinion. I’ve tried a lot of concepts in this regard and have found the right thing for me, which certainly is nothing close to what Peat suggests or recommends...
I rate people after “the fruits they bring forth”, and let’s face it, Peat is a nobody, has achieved nothing in terms of a higher culture (books, music, art, etc.), neither was he at any point in time impressive in any kind of sports, he’s a nerd manipulating himself and others with laboratory-obtained hormones and...well, what’s it all for? I know a lot of people who eagerly and earnest tried his concepts, none of them stayed with it long term, at most it’s just another form of eating obsession...

Keep your butter, you can use it as an icky lubricant or whatever, damn would I delight to finish you in an personal encounter, just for funs sake...

GelatinGoblin

Don’t speak for me, I’m not on that ship.
PUFA and MUFA...why not Muuuuh-fart, hm? Just another evidence how childish you are, me doubting strongly if you are even past age 21, which would be ridiculous if you try to give me nutritional advice...you sound like a daffy sort of person.

Don’t get me wrong, but I’m not visiting this forum for nutritional health advice, which is pretty poor in my opinion. I’ve tried a lot of concepts in this regard and have found the right thing for me, which certainly is nothing close to what Peat suggests or recommends...
I rate people after “the fruits they bring forth”, and let’s face it, Peat is a nobody, has achieved nothing in terms of a higher culture (books, music, art, etc.), neither was he at any point in time impressive in any kind of sports, he’s a nerd manipulating himself and others with laboratory-obtained hormones and...well, what’s it all for? I know a lot of people who eagerly and earnest tried his concepts, none of them stayed with it long term, at most it’s just another form of eating obsession...

Keep your butter, you can use it as an icky lubricant or whatever, damn would I delight to finish you in an personal encounter, just for funs sake...
I swear I saw you on another forum. Do you "Ugh." alot?? maybe you all have it down on how to speak retarded. I guess you have to be a fast typer, otherwise man I have pity on you. you can visit this forum for whatever you like, but Peat is mostly on "nutrition first". Why use medicine if the problem is simply metabolic and fixable? I can't say he is a nobody if many know his name and his works have helped thousands.
Your position purely on attitude, because when it comes down to it Peat has some legit stuff in regards to health... not perfect in any regard but it is very readable and simple. the more knowledgeable users here talk about interesting stuff.
of course all biological knowledge etc etc. you'll probably not have completely science based diets. so you eat à la Peat but practically. it's an interesting thing. maybe just avoiding pufa is enough for some. ideally going out of Hypometabolic state into a robust metabolic system. I don't know if such thing is possible with people with prolonged physiological stress as genetic adaptation occurs, and for some for example the problems start pre-natallly. One day I'll just thrive on Potatoes and some russian cabbage as my grandparents did.

Nomane Euger

you cant trash his profil picture specifically if you didnt read the artwork,it is Guts,a man that went to though hell,that is haunt by demons every night so he have to fight them and sleep only at sunrise,but he still goes forward and do not accept fatality,to the point where a part of his hair start to turn white as he walk toward light

Atman

Sounds like a delicious feast...

Peat's work regarding nutrition represents the opposite of an eating obsession, which distinguishes him from basically all current diet fads and gurus. It's more like an educated "best of all worlds" approach. The main reason why his ideas have not become popular amoung the masses is because it cannot be wrapped into a simple and radical tenet like "eat like your ancestors" or "don't eat anthing animal related". Kyle Mamounis has explained this recently in a convincing manner.

Let's face it, you are a nobody, who has obviously no clue what he is talking about.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals