Bringing To Attention The Dark Side Of Dairy

That sounds like complete fiction.

Again, Masai. Lapp people. Inhabitants of the caucuses. They never had any of these problems supposedly caused by dairy.

Which is why words like 'seems like' are being used, and personal observations based on personal browsings from a few internet forums.

Milk is a risky Food,you have it upside-down,Individuals shouldnt need to fix metabolism to consume this interesting Foodstuff.Humans are the only 'Milkyvores' after reaching maturity on the Planet,it is a specific liquid bodytissue-diet for Newborn Herbivores.Masai eat lots of Meat and Butter-type of foodstuff also,and drink Blood.I know lots of people IRL that cant cope with milk,and have high health if they exclude it.Lots of members here also cant cope with milk,i believe the insane amount of reported bloating,indigestion and SIBO infestations are coming not from modified dairy like cheese and Butter,but from milk,the behavior of milk in the intestine,and the microbiome from an Animal with opposite gastrointestinal tendency and very high alkaline pH.

Last edited:

boris

@Tristan Loscha but lots of animals love milk even after maturing and digest them without problems.

There are probably different reasons why people can‘t drink milk, I think the biggest is bacterial overgrowth that makes you lose the enzymes to digest lactose.

thomas00

Milk is a risky Food,you have it upside-down,Individuals shouldnt need to fix metabolism to consume this interesting Foodstuff.Humans are the only 'Milkyvores' after reaching maturity on the Planet,it is a specific liquid bodytissue-diet for Newborn Herbivores.Masai eat lots of Meat and Butter-type of foodstuff also,and drink Blood.I know lots of people IRL that cant cope with milk,and have high health if they exclude it.Lots of members here also cant cope with milk,i believe the insane amount of reported bloating,indigestion and SIBO infestations are coming not from modified dairy like cheese and Butter,but from milk,the behavior of milk in the intestine,and the microbiome from an Animal with opposite gastrointestinal tendency and very high alkaline pH.

Milk used to be consumed by humans far more than it was now and human health was arguably a lot better, particularly lower incidence of bowel problems. There was no fussing over allergy until recent decades. It's just become another cultural prejudice.

@thomas00 @boris

But how do we know,how can we be certain?It is way better than veganism obviously,and has its merits,but bowel problems and milk consumption is a classic,that is why so many IRL individuals i know of cut out the milk,ate modified dairy instead,and benefit from it.A lot of members here jumped through ridiculous hoops to make milk work for them,still to no avail.My digestion is very good,i never have discomfort,nausea or bloating after my typical restaurant-type of Diet.Dairy has very good ingredients,but as a mealpackage,Dairy in the form of Milk is less than optimal for too many.

Jennifer

boris said:
I think the biggest is bacterial overgrowth that makes you lose the enzymes to digest lactose.
It was for me. Getting on NDT and clearing the SIBO I had seemed to do the trick. Now I even tolerate cultured and raw dairy well, previously the worst offenders for me I suspect because of their high amounts of bacteria adding to the overgrowth.

ursidae

Truly the most addictive substance I have ever come across. I can avoid dairy for months and the craving hurts from just thinking about it or seeing the dairy isle in the supermarket. Supplementing calcium, eating more fat, eating more protein, drinking coconut milk-nothing stops the craving and once I succumb to it cystic acne shows up, red flaky face, and uncontrollable desire to keep consuming it until I've had enough of the horrible mood swings, the bad skin, the bad posture and the brain fog and quit. Then it takes months to get back to normal. I pray that there will be no consequences this time from this one small cup of yoghurt. Screw dairy

MidBicep

Truly the most addictive substance I have ever come across. I can avoid dairy for months and the craving hurts from just thinking about it or seeing the dairy isle in the supermarket. Supplementing calcium, eating more fat, eating more protein, drinking coconut milk-nothing stops the craving and once I succumb to it cystic acne shows up, red flaky face, and uncontrollable desire to keep consuming it until I've had enough of the horrible mood swings, the bad skin, the bad posture and the brain fog and quit. Then it takes months to get back to normal. I pray that there will be no consequences this time from this one small cup of yoghurt. Screw dairy
Have you tried full fat Greek yogurt? I'm talking 10% fat if you can find it, not 5%. This is fixing my skin, temperatures and bowl movements greatly in the last few days. It's basically the best digesting food for me currently along with feta cheese but that's probably way too expensive for non Greeks to rely on for calories.

ursidae

Have you tried full fat Greek yogurt? I'm talking 10% fat if you can find it, not 5%. This is fixing my skin, temperatures and bowl movements greatly in the last few days. It's basically the best digesting food for me currently along with feta cheese but that's probably way too expensive for non Greeks to rely on for calories.
The more milkfat the worse, including clarified casein and lactose free ghee. But I know fat is needed to digest it so I added egg yolk fat. I’m very anxious about giving in, my skin has been so so clear.

I believe when you have low dopamine cravings are the opposite of what you should do

Lynne

The more milkfat the worse, including clarified casein and lactose free ghee. But I know fat is needed to digest it so I added egg yolk fat. I’m very anxious about giving in, my skin has been so so clear.

I believe when you have low dopamine cravings are the opposite of what you should do
Yeah, same for me with dairy fat, but I seem to have a problem with most fats I find skim milk the least problematic dairy product.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals