Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine?

J.R.K

My neighbor who used to be a very sweet person who took initiative to help people and give has completely changed to become a 'hermit' after vaccination. One of my friends who was helpful and outgoing said she had signs of depression and went to see a psychologist in middle of May. I happened to texted her whether she got the jab and unfortunately she got it early May.

Here's BG Briefing to CIA 2015 on how VMAT2 (God Gene) Expression can be suppressed via vaccines:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p4mgGWe2026y/

More information on vaccines:

Yes the Bill Gates briefing video is the one I was referring to thank you FaYing!!
I would be curious if you had any thoughts on the mechanism of action on this, be it prions as @Nemo mentioned or is it possible this could be the result of one of the many multitude of possibilities for chemical reactions with the novel untested chemicals within the vaccines and the biochemistry going on inside the vaccinated person?

Nemo

That vid was posted earlier in the thread
and the reddit link in the blog describes exactly that

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mni9ha/according_to_this_energy_healer_the_vaccine/

a psychic I follow said she gets emails from energy healers who can no longer feel some clients charkas who have been vaxxx'd

Thank you so much!

Missenger

The merchant bankers get their dicks hard thinking about re-enacting Revelations on the plebs, not like that's a surprise.

J.R.K

These reports in vaxxers are constant now. I see a dozen everyday.

This is due to brain inflammation and prions working on the brain and should be dealt with asap.

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1407544573417693185

I would concur with trying to remove the prions ASAP. But as I think on this I am thinking of a conversation I had awhile back on removing heavy metals. A member mentioned that Dr Peat warned about heavy metals being removed in a way that might move them from a safely stored area whithin the body for argument sake say the fat cells, and if they got moved they might end up in a more sensitive area say the brain for argument sake.
The question that remains is will using hydroxychloroquine Or Ivermectin while being effective to remove the prion like spike protein, can it evacuate it in a safe manner, that would prevent a bad situation going to worse.
I know it is a downer of a thought and brains as we know can recover but they tend to be slow at getting things back to 100 percent.

ArtIt

Spike protein does NOT come with this disease incurring injection. Thanks to a demonstrated phenomena of reverse transcriptase the mRNA recodes your DNA to produce said spike. This will never end once the code has been changed. All the protocols such as Ivermectin are only a bandaid as your body will continually churn out these little darlins' until they kill you. There is no going back and no "antidote" as your DNA will now take your life.
Thank you for describing in few words the mechanism of this diabolic invention.

Vileplume

I would concur with trying to remove the prions ASAP. But as I think on this I am thinking of a conversation I had awhile back on removing heavy metals. A member mentioned that Dr Peat warned about heavy metals being removed in a way that might move them from a safely stored area whithin the body for argument sake say the fat cells, and if they got moved they might end up in a more sensitive area say the brain for argument sake.
The question that remains is will using hydroxychloroquine Or Ivermectin while being effective to remove the prion like spike protein, can it evacuate it in a safe manner, that would prevent a bad situation going to worse.
I know it is a downer of a thought and brains as we know can recover but they tend to be slow at getting things back to 100 percent.
This is an interesting question, seems worth emailing Peat to ask.

meatbag

Spike protein does NOT come with this disease incurring injection. Thanks to a demonstrated phenomena of reverse transcriptase the mRNA recodes your DNA to produce said spike. This will never end once the code has been changed. All the protocols such as Ivermectin are only a bandaid as your body will continually churn out these little darlins' until they kill you. There is no going back and no "antidote" as your DNA will now take your life.
The spike protein is primarily synthesized by Ribosomes in the Endoplasmic Reticulum-this is demonstrated in all of the studies and is the reason the mRNA vaccines are advocated for since the promoters argue that the Spike protein the recipient's cells manufacture is expressed on the cell's surface and elicits the immune response and doesn't interact with ACE-2 the way the Spike Protein of a virus would-

" The vaccine is made of a mRNA encoding for the full-length SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein (S) encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs). The sequence of the S protein was chosen based on the sequence for the “SARS-CoV-2 isolate Wuhan-Hu -1”, which was available when the program was initiated: GenBank: MN908947.3 (complete genome) and GenBank: QHD43416.1 (spike surface glycoprotein). The active substance consists of a single-stranded, 5'-capped mRNA that is translated into a codon-optimized sequence encoding the spike antigen of SARS-CoV-2. The RNA contains common structural elements optimized for mediating high RNA stability and translational efficiency (see section 2.2). The LNPs protect the RNA from degradation by RNAses and enable transfection of host cells after intramuscular (IM) delivery.The mRNA is translated into the SARS-CoV-2 S protein in the host cell cytosol. The S protein is then expressed on the cell surface where it induces an adaptive immune response. The S protein is identified as a target for neutralising antibodies against the virus and is therefore considered a relevant vaccine component.
Regarding the structural and biophysical characterization of the modRNA, a schematic description shows that 5 different sequences are included in the BNT162b2, of which two being coding sequences.

Assessment reportEMA/707383/2020Page 52/140Concerning the protein expression obtained from the V8 and V9 variants, specific immune responses (total IgG binding Ab + neutralizing Ab) were obtained at significant levels against the Spike S protein in animals with both variants (in mice and rats), indicating the efficiency of the in vivo expression of Spike S protein. An additional study was provided (R-20-0360) further demonstrating in vitroprotein expression."
-https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...omirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf
1624501614678.png

I'm not sure any studies have shown that the reverse transcribed mRNA is used to manufacture any spike proteins but hopefully someone studies it. We just have a study showing that mRNA can be reverse transcribed. I am seeing studies demonstrating that the mRNA is distributed and the spike protein expressed systemically though;
Might post-injection distribution of CoViD vaccines to the brain explain the rare fatal events of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST)?

FaYing

Yes the Bill Gates briefing video is the one I was referring to thank you FaYing!!
I would be curious if you had any thoughts on the mechanism of action on this, be it prions as @Nemo mentioned or is it possible this could be the result of one of the many multitude of possibilities for chemical reactions with the novel untested chemicals within the vaccines and the biochemistry going on inside the vaccinated person?
You are welcome J.R.K.!! As the first vid by a UK Medical Doctor hypothesized (from 0700), the vaccines used nano magnetic particles tiny enough to cross the blood brain barrier. She said reported cases shown side effects on the brain stem, where the 12 cranial nerves emerge affecting merely all of the senses. I also read somewhere (forget where I got this), that the non-organic nano magnetic particles are wrapped with organic outer layers which the receptors on our cell membrane can mistaken them as our own substances. That allows penetration of foreign substances at cellular level, causing malfunction or damages of the intricate cells. Although I have heard of technologies like med beds that can heal even severe damages of the body...but that's a thing that has not been officially revealed nor confirmed. So for now, I just hope everyone stay safe and well.

FaYing

That vid was posted earlier in the thread
and the reddit link in the blog describes exactly that

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mni9ha/according_to_this_energy_healer_the_vaccine/

a psychic I follow said she gets emails from energy healers who can no longer feel some clients charkas who have been vaxxx'd

Thanks TheCalciumCad, I have shared your quoted article to other groups too. I learn that the evil 'beings' are energy manipulators/masters who like to harvest on loosh energy. Although I dont know how the psychic can heal his/her client, I am convinced that loving energy can mitigate bad energies at exponential scale. David Wilcock has extensive researches on this subject.

meatbag

My neighbor who used to be a very sweet person who took initiative to help people and give has completely changed to become a 'hermit' after vaccination. One of my friends who was helpful and outgoing said she had signs of depression and went to see a psychologist in middle of May. I happened to text her whether she got the jab and unfortunately she got it early May.

Hypothesis by a UK Medical Doctor on magnetic nano particles and mRNA vaccines:

More information on vaccines:

Here's a Briefing in 2015 on how VMAT2 (God Gene) Expression can be suppressed via vaccines:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p4mgGWe2026y/

I'm sorry but I don't think that video is authentic, just fyi

Missenger

I'm sorry but I don't think that video is authentic, just fyi
They could fool a lot of people seeing these kinds of headlines. The bitchute account itself is your typical /x/ tier doomsday kind of guy but comparing their current propaganda campaign it's getting up there.

2021-06-24 00_09_01-.png

Hirri

Listen from 40mins, then go back and listen to the whole interview

Thanks, I will keep this in mind and like others say here if I get anything within next 5 years I will not forget this vaccination. I am a very healthy person, never had any illness in my life so if something happens, this will be very atypical for my body and I will know.

Hirri

No. You are not the only one. I admit I got the vaccine too. Most of my family is vaccinated and I observed no changes.
So I guess we will see what will happen to us in a few years :) and our families.

T

TheBeard

How is this even possible? Could it be a sign of autoimmune reaction, causing neurotransmitter levels to change?

"Personnality" isn't inately invariable.
It changes depending on what you eat from one day to the other, so I wouldn't be surprised a vaccine would transiantly change it.

FaYing

They could fool a lot of people seeing these kinds of headlines. The bitchute account itself is your typical /x/ tier doomsday kind of guy but comparing their current propaganda campaign it's getting up there.

View attachment 24549
Thanks for the comment. Just like YouTube, BitChute is just one open platform where everyone can upload their videos, from very credible to suspicious ones. For instance, just search in Bitchute The Fall of the Cabal by Janet Ossebeard, a historian that traces back 1000 years of history to look at how we arrive at today's state. Some platforms may change overtime. But we can judge for ourselves by reviewing the logic and intention of the videos. Liikewise, I don't generalize YouTube nor google search. Intention is everything :)

Last edited:

Andman

same here, tons of people around me vaccinated with different vaccines and absolutely nothing has changed. And I am probably the only one in the forum which got vaccinated myself and also nothing has changed.
lets hope it stays that way! ill keep everyone updated if i notice or hear from something unusual

interestingly enough, its mainly the "educated"/white collar people around me that got the vax. most blue collar or punks, druggies etc. i know are strictly anti-vax. go figure

Hirri

lets hope it stays that way! ill keep everyone updated if i notice or hear from something unusual

interestingly enough, its mainly the "educated"/white collar people around me that got the vax. most blue collar or punks, druggies etc. i know are strictly anti-vax. go figure
Yeah, same here! Many friends with phds in different fields etc all got vaccinated and the only few people I know who did not are immigrants or Russian propaganda believers (mostly women whose nearest future goal is to have kids and are afraid somehow vaccine might prevent that so "just in case").

ArtIt

Yeah, same here! Many friends with phds in different fields etc all got vaccinated and the only few people I know who did not are immigrants or Russian propaganda believers (mostly women whose nearest future goal is to have kids and are afraid somehow vaccine might prevent that so "just in case").
I know a lady with a PhD in biology and she is categorically against vaccination. She's a former college professor.

If the vaccines cause the DNA to mutate to produce spike proteins, is it theoretically possible that a well-intentioned counter-vaccine could be engineered to remutate the DNA to stop producing them?

P

Peatness

If the vaccines cause the DNA to mutate to produce spike proteins, is it theoretically possible that a well-intentioned counter-vaccine could be engineered to remutate the DNA to stop producing them?
I have a suspicion there is an antidote somewhere. However, if your government finally admitted to making a mistate and proposed an antidote would you roll up your sleve? I'm not sure I would trust anything anyone puts into a needle at the moment. They told us vaccines were safe for decades, we rolled up our sleves, they told us contrast dye was safe, for years I was told xrays were safe......the list is endless.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals