Is the damage Covid Vaccine causes permanent? (Genetic changes, read the study!)

Richiebogie

Hi @Cooper,

No one knows the hour of their death, but some behaviours are more risky than others.

The vax looks like it was designed to kill, but it wouldn’t be taken up if it killed immediately or even with an average of 2 years after taking it.

One guy online said he was involved in a clinical trial that caused 99% of participants to die from heart failure by 10 years. He had several heart attacks and spent a lot of time in hospital but was the sole survivor. Was this actually the Covid vaccine being tested circa 2009?

Some suggest that the poison is wrapped up in a shell that can be broken by an unusual and powerful cell tower signal. If so then a few premature deaths are likely. Could the Travis Scott Astroworld concert have been a test run, or were people there actually crushed to death by the crowd?

If such a bomb exists then how could you detox from it without breaking the shell and releasing the toxin? Has the shell been designed to not get excreted by the liver or kidneys?

Are you taking Dr Peter McCullough’s spike detox protocol of Natto, raw pineapple (enzyme bromelain) and curcumin?

There are a few other supplements listed there you could try.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Hi @Cooper,

No one knows the hour of their death, but some behaviours are more risky than others.

The vax looks like it was designed to kill, but it wouldn’t be taken up if it killed immediately or even with an average of 2 years after taking it.

One guy online said he was involved in a clinical trial that caused 99% of participants to die from heart failure by 10 years. He had several heart attacks and spent a lot of time in hospital but was the sole survivor. Was this actually the Covid vaccine being tested circa 2009?

Some suggest that the poison is wrapped up in a shell that can be broken by an unusual and powerful cell tower signal. If so then a few premature deaths are likely. Could the Travis Scott Astroworld concert have been a test run, or were people there actually crushed to death by the crowd?

If such a bomb exists then how could you detox from it without breaking the shell and releasing the toxin? Has the shell been designed to not get excreted by the liver or kidneys?

Are you taking Dr Peter McCullough’s spike detox protocol of Natto, raw pineapple (enzyme bromelain) and curcumin?

There are a few other supplements listed there you could try.

Man thanks for the detox protocol but what the hell? You are conspiring a lot here without realiable source.

Some suggest that the poison is wrapped up in a shell that can be broken by an unusual and powerful cell tower signal.

Who are those ''some people''? Where did you even read this? This sounds silly even for a sci- fi dystopian novel. Unusal cell tower signal?
Was this actually the Covid vaccine being tested circa 2009?

Who was this guy? How can we contact to him and get proper source about this experiment?

Has the shell been designed to not get excreted by the liver or kidneys?

Here, i found several studies showing spike protein dies after some time, some long time, but still: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/prca.202300048

''The specific PP-Spike fragment was found in 50% of the biological samples analyzed, and its presence was independent of the SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody titer. The minimum and maximum time at which PP-Spike was detected after vaccination was 69 and 187 days, respectively.'' So it is maximum of 187 days according to this study if i don't miss anything, right? And if spike has died, we are clear from the damage, i hope?

''S antibody was predicted to remain detectable in 95% of participants until 465 days (95% confidence interval, 370–575 days) using a “continuous-decay” model and indefinitely using a “decay-to-plateau” model to account for antibody secretion by long-lived plasma cells. S-antibody titers were correlated strongly with surrogate neutralization in vitro (R2 = 0.72). N antibodies, however, decayed rapidly with a half-life of 60 days (95% confidence interval, 52–68 days).''

This is for infected people not vaccinated and they used a math calcıulation to detect the maximum day? Or did i misread somewhere? Not sure if they phsyically checked if there were any spike left in the blood.

No, even if it gets into the DNA in the infamous in vitro liver cell study, it is said that it is degraded by the body. Dr. Been explains that even adenovirus vaccines gets degraded after getting injected inside the cell nucleus.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Detection of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 vaccines in human tissues​

In the bilateral axillary lymph node samples, vaccine was detected in 2 (33%) of the 6 available samples from patients vaccinated with mRNA-1273 and in 6 (46%) of the 13 patients vaccinated with BNT162b2 (Figs. 1b, c, 2). Overall, for both vaccines, vaccine was detected in 8 (73%) of the 11 available axillary lymph nodes samples from the 12 patients dying within 30 days of vaccination compared with no detection of vaccine in any of the axillary lymph nodes samples from the 8 patients dying after 30 days from vaccination (P = 0.003, Fisher exact test). For none of the patients was vaccine detected in the liver, spleen, or mediastinal lymph nodes (each n = 19). For the 20 cardiac left ventricle and 20 cardiac right ventricle samples, vaccine was detected in 2 samples of left ventricle and 2 samples of right ventricle from a total of three patients. All three of these patients had been vaccinated with BNT162b2 within 30 days of death. All samples positive for vaccine were validated for sequences outside of the dsDNA control sequence (Supplementary Tables 34). Since SARS-CoV-2 can involve tissues throughout the body including the heart in the setting of severe respiratory tract infection22,23, as a further control, all tissue samples with detectable vaccine mRNA were screened for the SARS-CoV-2 virus E gene (Fig. 1d) and were found to be negative for the virus. Vaccine was not detected by RT-qPCR in any of the tissues from the 5 non-vaccinated control patients. Immunohistochemistry for the spike protein in the axillary lymph nodes, left ventricle, right ventricle and liver performed on all 20 vaccinated patients showed only non-specific staining (not shown).

So even within 30 days: In the bilateral axillary lymph node samples, vaccine was detected in 2 (33%) of the 6 available samples from patients vaccinated with mRNA-1273 and in 6 (46%) of the 13 patients vaccinated with BNT162b2 (Figs. 1b, c, 2). Overall, for both vaccines, vaccine was detected in 8 (73%) of the 11 available axillary lymph nodes samples from the 12 patients dying within 30 days of vaccination compared with no detection of vaccine in any of the axillary lymph nodes samples from the 8 patients dying after 30 days from vaccination.

At least on that particular lymh node, there wasn't any spike protein left? Does that mean after a year or so we should completely get rid of spike and its harmful effects\ changes in our body?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS ALREADY, PLEASE!

OP
Cooper

Cooper

''For one subject (Figure 5, red dots), the final timepoint at 73 days was an outlier for both the spike protein and anti-RBD antibody measurements. This subject communicated that they had been sick with a cold concurrent with this final sampling. Thus, these aberrant measurements could be due to increased immune activity in the subject’s bloodstream (for the antibody measurement) and cross-reactivity with the spike protein of a common cold coronavirus such as OC4''

Beatrix_

Perhaps there are some answers here

Review Article
Published: 23 January 2024

Strategies to reduce the risks of mRNA drug and vaccine toxicity

Nature Reviews Drug Discovery (2024)Cite this article

Abstract
mRNA formulated with lipid nanoparticles is a transformative technology that has enabled the rapid development and administration of billions of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine doses worldwide. However, avoiding unacceptable toxicity with mRNA drugs and vaccines presents challenges. Lipid nanoparticle structural components, production methods, route of administration and proteins produced from complexed mRNAs all present toxicity concerns. Here, we discuss these concerns, specifically how cell tropism and tissue distribution of mRNA and lipid nanoparticles can lead to toxicity, and their possible reactogenicity. We focus on adverse events from mRNA applications for protein replacement and gene editing therapies as well as vaccines, tracing common biochemical and cellular pathways. The potential and limitations of existing models and tools used to screen for on-target efficacy and de-risk off-target toxicity, including in vivo and next-generation in vitro models, are also discussed.

Beatrix_

Perhaps there are some answers here

Review Article
Published: 23 January 2024

Strategies to reduce the risks of mRNA drug and vaccine toxicity

Nature Reviews Drug Discovery (2024)Cite this article

Abstract
mRNA formulated with lipid nanoparticles is a transformative technology that has enabled the rapid development and administration of billions of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine doses worldwide. However, avoiding unacceptable toxicity with mRNA drugs and vaccines presents challenges. Lipid nanoparticle structural components, production methods, route of administration and proteins produced from complexed mRNAs all present toxicity concerns. Here, we discuss these concerns, specifically how cell tropism and tissue distribution of mRNA and lipid nanoparticles can lead to toxicity, and their possible reactogenicity. We focus on adverse events from mRNA applications for protein replacement and gene editing therapies as well as vaccines, tracing common biochemical and cellular pathways. The potential and limitations of existing models and tools used to screen for on-target efficacy and de-risk off-target toxicity, including in vivo and next-generation in vitro models, are also discussed.
Authors of the paper include Moderna employees Eric Jacquinet and Dimitrios Bitounis and Maximillian Rogers, who was working at Moderna when the paper was being done.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

I am no expert in this field, but that dialogue I quoted was from experts.
But who are those experts? The study you shared doesn't state something like that, mRNA is proven to be degradeable on many other sources.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Hi, did you read the source study that is shared here? There isn't much talk about the DNA on the main PDF, actually barely a sentence alone? (Sry it was on the supplement PDF, another 5 paged one.) Also, Dr.Been says that these changed DNA's are degraded? Is that true? So this is just a temporary side effect\ mutation and not a permanent one?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxlvduyJyc&ab_channel=DrbeenMedicalLectures

18:38 take a look at this mark. He talks about other types of DNA vaccines and how it is known that they get degraded... Is it true?

My take from the studies i have read so far, yes this vaccine is hideous and conspiracies might be real, however they just tried to take as many as they can until the spike protein and its changes go away... so they ''tested the waters'' with this experiment.

Richiebogie

@Cooper,

I found the guy that was involved in the clinical trial for an mRNA series of injections.

He says the trial was in 2013 [not 2009 as I wrote above].

He says problems took 2 years to start showing up.

He also says of 200,000 participants only 5 were alive. However I’m not sure when he made the video. I think I first saw it in 2021. So that would mean the deaths occurred within 8 years [not the 10 years that I wrote above].

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GjPHpv8dl5m9/

It does seem odd that it was such a large scale test and that the results were not published.

Perhaps the test was conducted by the same secret societies that govern the world and brought us a coordinated global media fear campaign on Covid-19, global lockdowns and global vaccination.

Perhaps the test was considered successful and the drug was deemed ready for global rollout.

Richiebogie

@Cooper

I don’t mean to destroy your hope.

You seem to want to shine the light of science on the darkness of satanic and secret societies that govern the world.

However can you trust journal articles that come from the same people as the vaccine?

The vaccine originated from an evil spiritual source.

Salvation can only come from a Holy life-giving source.

Pray for Truth and Salvation.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

In simplest terms, yes, though it's the spike recipe that integrates into DNA, not spike per se. The mRNA shots were designed to do that. The unknowns, which are also unique to each person, is which cells were hijacked and how many of them. How toxic was that batch? Was it consistently preserved at -80C? Could be benign saline all the way to rapid-death toxic. Any transfected cells will be regarded as foreign by a functioning immune system. How many of them are in vital organs? How many are in germ cells that can be passed on to the next generation? And can the hijacked cells be selectively eliminated by the immune system without destroying vital functions?

What if many of those hijacked cells are immune system cells themselves, thus impairing the rejection response? When critical parts of the immune system itself are hijacked its function is suppressed, giving rise to the phenomenon of turbo cancers. They first appear already at stage 4 and do not respond to treatment because the normal immune tumor suppression cells are disabled. Many in the health care field have reported epidemic levels of sudden, hyper-aggressive cancers doubling, tripling or quadrupling their normal case loads, all starting after the jabs.

Another wildcard is how long the mRNA persists in the body, continuing to progressively hijack more and more cells over time. We do know it persists far longer than what "they" said. How long will surely depend on the batch and the person's biological terrain. So many variables here.

Dr Shoemaker said it succinctly: organs with hijacked cells is like having had a transplant; they're now seen as foreign tissue and the body will start rejecting them. Not rejected in whole, just the transfected portion. The hope is that not enough cells are hijacked so that, once/if those transfected cells are destroyed, the organ(s) can still function at reduced capacity. This is what's happening with young athletes when they collapse on the field without warning (1700% increase in those sudden cardiac deaths from 2021 to 2022). They've put demands on previously whole, fit and capable organs, typically cardiovascular, that have been silently eroded by auto-immune rejection to where they can no longer handle those peak loads. Everything seems fine until they exceed their unknowingly lowered capacity.

Yet another wrinkle came to light this month. Because of an artificial uridine analog used in the shots, the spike recipe gets misread 25-30% of the time. So, instead of making spike protein, it makes some other random, unknown foreign proteins no one knows anything about. It's analogous to a coherent digital TV picture suddenly breaking up into random squares of jumbled nonsense pixels because reception is weak and some data was lost in the stream, resulting in an unwatchable mess for at least 1 out of every 4 seconds.
Is there any way to know if one's immune system itself is hijacked or not? A test that normal civilian can do? Also, can you please send the source of this claim,
''the spike recipe that integrates into DNA, not spike per se.''

''if those transfected cells are destroyed, the organ(s) can still function at reduced capacity.''

Also does the above message mean that, my body can not make new cells or heal my affected organs? Once the cells died they are unable to heal back and make new cells?

Lastly, the hijacking effect on the cells and the damaged immune health, will these effects last as long as spike lives inside the body or are these effects are permanent changes?

OP
Cooper

Cooper

@Cooper,

I found the guy that was involved in the clinical trial for an mRNA series of injections.

He says the trial was in 2013 [not 2009 as I wrote above].

He says problems took 2 years to start showing up.

He also says of 200,000 participants only 5 were alive. However I’m not sure when he made the video. I think I first saw it in 2021. So that would mean the deaths occurred within 8 years [not the 10 years that I wrote above].

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GjPHpv8dl5m9/

It does seem odd that it was such a large scale test and that the results were not published.

Perhaps the test was conducted by the same secret societies that govern the world and brought us a coordinated global media fear campaign on Covid-19, global lockdowns and global vaccination.

Perhaps the test was considered successful and the drug was deemed ready for global rollout.

Thank you for posting this, it is eerie to watch this video. However he claims he taken shots that lasted a year, i wonder how many shots he took! I guess we getting only 2 should be fine and i hope our bodies cleared it without much issue for the future of our lives.

Beatrix_

Beware of fearmongering. Many internet profiles are profiting from fear.

The injections began only 3 years ago. No one knows the long term effects. It looks like most people will have no issues, which contributes to discredit the ones who are suffering from it.

Many people with health issues will see the worsening of their issues, others will see the onset of new issues, while others will be unbothered. I have family members and family friends above 75 years old who have taken all the boosters and are still alive with no apparent issue, while others died from turbo cancer or developed a severe heart condition with no family history.

The most helpful advice is to avoid physical and emotional stress and eat according to your personal needs, do not follow a blanket diet.

Perceive. Think. Act.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Beware of fearmongering. Many internet profiles are profiting from fear.

The injections began only 3 years ago. No one knows the long term effects. It looks like most people will have no issues, which contributes to discredit the ones who are suffering from it.

Many people with health issues will see the worsening of their issues, others will see the onset of new issues, while others will be unbothered. I have family members and family friends above 75 years old who have taken all the boosters and are still alive with no apparent issue, while others died from turbo cancer or developed a severe heart condition with no family history.

The most helpful advice is to avoid physical and emotional stress and eat according to your personal needs, do not follow a blanket diet.

Perceive. Think. Act.
Thank you... Yes i agree with your points. My family is also vaccinated and we didn't experience any issues, a grandfather had 2 heart surgeries prior to covid and he didn't die from the vax thank god. However, what im trying to learn here is that if we are now healthy, is this all over and we are clean for good or not?

Are all these reported side effects and scary studies about the vaccine is about the timeframe when the spike protein is still INSIDE of us? Can we heal everything back to normal after the spike is cleared from our body and cells stop producing it more? Are our immune systems reset themselves?

David PS

Thank you... Yes i agree with your points. My family is also vaccinated and we didn't experience any issues, a grandfather had 2 heart surgeries prior to covid and he didn't die from the vax thank god. However, what im trying to learn here is that if we are now healthy, is this all over and we are clean for good or not?

Are all these reported side effects and scary studies about the vaccine is about the timeframe when the spike protein is still INSIDE of us? Can we heal everything back to normal after the spike is cleared from our body and cells stop producing it more? Are our immune systems reset themselves?
You may be healthy. There is a tremendous variation in complications from batch-to-batch. You may have gotten a good batch.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

You may be healthy. There is a tremendous variation in complications from batch-to-batch. You may have gotten a good batch.
I don't understand i can't find my batch number anywhere, they didn't give it to us! How can i find it? The vaccination cards in my country doesn't shot the batch numbers but i got Pfizer's.

David PS

I don't understand i can't find my batch number anywhere, they didn't give it to us! How can i find it? The vaccination cards in my country doesn't shot the batch numbers but i got Pfizer's.
I do not know any more than you do about batch numbers.

JohnHafterson

I'm fully aware of what acute means and is why I asked you for clarification. Depending on what study, what source of data, how it was analyzed/manipulated you can mold the narrative around it. Seems like too large of an uptick of deaths and delayed to be acute reactions.
Do you know anyone personally immediate or extended IRL ( in real life ) that has died or been irrevocably-altered from the shot or solely random amalgamation(s) from "anectdotal Twitter"?

This is a serious question - everyone I know is vaccinated EXCEPT myself. We're pushing 3 years post-vax the sky hasn't fallen.

Maybe if we keep on waiting the sky will most certainly - definitely - at some point - will have to fall.

---------------
1. The body has pretty elaborate and simple genetic repair mechanisms.
2. Permanent genetic alteration seems like a sci-fi/AI/cyborg pipe dream at this point.
3. I think we're giving these sorcerer grifter clowns more credit than they deserve.
4. I'm still deep in the conspiracy.
5. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

@JohnHafterson

Do you know anyone personally immediate or extended IRL ( in real life ) that has died or been irrevocably-altered from the shot or solely random amalgamation(s) from "anectdotal Twitter"?

This is a serious question - everyone I know is vaccinated EXCEPT myself. We're pushing 3 years post-vax the sky hasn't fallen.

A lot of young celebrities and athletes have died suddenly. There are quite a few videos of vehicles ploughing through crowds uncontrollably. There are videos of people spinning before collapsing.

Are you suggesting they are mostly all alive and well and their deaths were a psyop to make 10% of the population believe the vaccinations were harmful, and the other 90% think they are living amongst tinfoil hat nutcases?

That seems to be a conspiracy within a conspiracy…

I love it!!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals