Is the damage Covid Vaccine causes permanent? (Genetic changes, read the study!)

Cooper

''Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.''

There is also this video, the Dr. here talks about how Spike protein inside the vaccines can live up to 120 days and how the nano particles inside the vaccine can cause lasting issues.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PRg99pAtykaG/

Here is the reverse transcription study the Dr. talks about:

However there is an opposing article about this transcriptipn study here: Swedish study on COVID vaccines and DNA misinterpreted

My question is this, on the first study i shared, they tested genetic expressions of the genes that repair DNA after 28 days of getting the vaccine shot.

Do these changes last for a lifetime? Or our bodies will revert back to its pre- vaccine state and health fully? Did our immune systems permanently got supressed because of the vaccine?

Is there any chance that this will be permanent to some degree? If so, probably our generation will be the 1st generation to get cancer and die at the most early age in human history. Can someone please help me to understand if these negative effects are permanent or temporary? A medical student friend of mine told me that:

''It should reverse back to normal after 6 months, but im not so sure.''

Last edited:

Peatful

Peatful

xborg

The euphemism used to describe the insidious takeover of cellular machinery is revealing all by itself: "everyone agrees mRNA teaches our cells to make spike". Isn't that lovely? Who doesn't want a wise and helpful teacher to guide and improve us? mRNA is simply a mentor, lovingly upgrading our cells to "build back better" by making something health promoting. What could be more innocuous? The way this genetic poison is sold is truly nauseating and it clearly has snowed a lot of so-called experts.

We have ample evidence, real, empirical evidence, of the great harms caused by this hijacking of normal biology. Cells making spike are no longer recognized as human, stimulating an auto-immune response against them wherever the genetic assault happened to breach cells' normal defenses. Spike producing cells, which were not themselves injected but which became so due to genetic override, are found all over the body. Where and in what numbers varies greatly depending on many factors but certain tissues, like heart and reproductive organs, seem to offer preferred refuge or primary staging grounds for these invaders. This is why sudden cardiac death among the young is skyrocketing beyond anything ever seen.

The question is, can the body successfully destroy all the hijacked cells, assuming its own immune army is not also hijacked (a faint hope not supported by massive evidence) without having to fatally attack vital organs? Again, that will depend on many individual factors, including how many shots were nulled by improper storage, deliberate placebo distribution or impossible-to-manage QA in manufacturing, in addition to the victim's biological terrain. It's Russian Roulette with all chambers loaded except one.

Still, there are known strategies to mitigate the impact after the gene-warp. There are much maligned and censored, truly competent physicians who have been at the forefront of this issue since 2020. Their protocols commonly include enzymes to break down spike and immune fortifying nutrients to advantage the immunological white hats. I would prioritize searching those out rather than self-deluded experts whose purpose is to soft peddle the biggest crime in all human history.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

The euphemism used to describe the insidious takeover of cellular machinery is revealing all by itself: "everyone agrees mRNA teaches our cells to make spike". Isn't that lovely? Who doesn't want a wise and helpful teacher to guide and improve us? mRNA is simply a mentor, lovingly upgrading our cells to "build back better" by making something health promoting. What could be more innocuous? The way this genetic poison is sold is truly nauseating and it clearly has snowed a lot of so-called experts.

We have ample evidence, real, empirical evidence, of the great harms caused by this hijacking of normal biology. Cells making spike are no longer recognized as human, stimulating an auto-immune response against them wherever the genetic assault happened to breach cells' normal defenses. Spike producing cells, which were not themselves injected but which became so due to genetic override, are found all over the body. Where and in what numbers varies greatly depending on many factors but certain tissues, like heart and reproductive organs, seem to offer preferred refuge or primary staging grounds for these invaders. This is why sudden cardiac death among the young is skyrocketing beyond anything ever seen.

The question is, can the body successfully destroy all the hijacked cells, assuming its own immune army is not also hijacked (a faint hope not supported by massive evidence) without having to fatally attack vital organs? Again, that will depend on many individual factors, including how many shots were nulled by improper storage, deliberate placebo distribution or impossible-to-manage QA in manufacturing, in addition to the victim's biological terrain. It's Russian Roulette with all chambers loaded except one.

Still, there are known strategies to mitigate the impact after the gene-warp. There are much maligned and censored, truly competent physicians who have been at the forefront of this issue since 2020. Their protocols commonly include enzymes to break down spike and immune fortifying nutrients to advantage the immunological white hats. I would prioritize searching those out rather than self-deluded experts whose purpose is to soft peddle the biggest crime in all human history.
Thanks for your reply, there is a lot to take in here. I am not into this part of medical literature, so please let me understand things clearly.

From my research i concluded that the swiss reverse transcription study has been falsified or at least couldn't proven properly. As for the spike protein stuff, i have read that the body destroys the spike proteins pretty quickly and that our cells won't continue to produce this protein. Is this true?

So, are the damaging effects of this MRNA vaccines are permanent or not?

''The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response.''

I am skeptic about these new world order controlled data but i hope the quote above is true?

From your post:
We have ample evidence, real, empirical evidence, of the great harms caused by this hijacking of normal biology. Cells making spike are no longer recognized as human, stimulating an auto-immune response against them wherever the genetic assault happened to breach cells' normal defenses. Spike producing cells, which were not themselves injected but which became so due to genetic override, are found all over the body

This is the part where i should demand a strong source of this information. Can you please provide the evidence and studies? And can you please explain how these vaccines are damaging us in more simpler terms? What you mean by breaching cell's normal defenses? Thanks.

Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines using mRNA do not send the immune system into ‘perpetual overdrive’ by instructing cells to create the spike protein over and over again Is this information true or written by drug company overlords?

Also what you think about this article? Canadian doctor falsely claims Covid vaccines 'hijack' immune system

''The question is, can the body successfully destroy all the hijacked cells, assuming its own immune army is not also hijacked (a faint hope not supported by massive evidence) without having to fatally attack vital organs?''

Also can you share the source of this part too please? Whatever you can send, i would be glad. Lastly, did you check the studies and the video i shared on my OG post above?

Last edited:
OP
Cooper

Cooper

This topic should be the most viewed topic in the entire forum, this is so important. Why nobody is replying here?

xborg

Somewhere I have an email with a comprehensive list of links but I haven't been able to find it. But non-Google search engines are useful.

Also the World Council for Health has featured many doctors and researchers that are not captured by the system and speak out, often at great detriment to their careers. World Council for Health | There's A Better Way

OP
Cooper

Cooper

You are right it is a very important question but I don't know if the question can be answered here. Listen to Cahill talk about healing from vaccination.

GB-Eps-10 10/17 A Systematic Approach to Detoxifying After Vaccination​

View: https://rumble.com/v3nzlve-gb-eps-10-1017-a-systematic-approach-to-detoxifying-after-vaccination.html

Thanks, i will watch this. Also, anyone else about if spike protein and the damage the vaccine causes is temporary or not? In the studies they use ''up to'' to describe when did they found spike proteins since vaccination or infection but i didn't read them in detail yet.

Do they say or show a chart where they stopped seeing this protein inside the body? Like it just went away\ eliminated after 12 months or something in any study? So, its harmful effects should also be cleared and repaired?

Supposedly it should have lasted a week! The governments lied to us!

zorba990

They have the correct conclusion, but the reasons may be multi-fold.
DNA contanimation is apparently common with Vaccines. -- naked DNA it is called.
However, since the used a Liposomal method to produce this 'vaccine' they made
the naked DNA much more potentially toxic, since it can now potentially enter the cell and
perhaps even the mitochondria.
It's quite a mess.
VAX contaminated with DNA — permanent damage

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWHhrHiiTY

OP
Cooper

Cooper

"A notable finding was that markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein (33.9±22.4 pg/mL), unbound by antibodies, were detected in the plasma of individuals with postvaccine myocarditis, whereas no free spike was detected in asymptomatic vaccinated control subjects (unpaired t test; P<0.0001)."

This is so weird! Can someone explain wtf is going on? Do we have persistent spike protein or not? This study says it is not detected on healthy vaccinated people... What is the truth?

OP
Cooper

Cooper

They have the correct conclusion, but the reasons may be multi-fold.
DNA contanimation is apparently common with Vaccines. -- naked DNA it is called.
However, since the used a Liposomal method to produce this 'vaccine' they made
the naked DNA much more potentially toxic, since it can now potentially enter the cell and
perhaps even the mitochondria.
It's quite a mess.
VAX contaminated with DNA — permanent damage

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWHhrHiiTY

Wow! DM"ed you.

Logan-

Last edited:

xborg

Very recent presentations from a range of doctors and researchers:

xborg

Can you explain this study in simple terms please? Are we permanently got damaged or not? Can spike protein really enter and become a part of our DNA or not?
In simplest terms, yes, though it's the spike recipe that integrates into DNA, not spike per se. The mRNA shots were designed to do that. The unknowns, which are also unique to each person, is which cells were hijacked and how many of them. How toxic was that batch? Was it consistently preserved at -80C? Could be benign saline all the way to rapid-death toxic. Any transfected cells will be regarded as foreign by a functioning immune system. How many of them are in vital organs? How many are in germ cells that can be passed on to the next generation? And can the hijacked cells be selectively eliminated by the immune system without destroying vital functions?

What if many of those hijacked cells are immune system cells themselves, thus impairing the rejection response? When critical parts of the immune system itself are hijacked its function is suppressed, giving rise to the phenomenon of turbo cancers. They first appear already at stage 4 and do not respond to treatment because the normal immune tumor suppression cells are disabled. Many in the health care field have reported epidemic levels of sudden, hyper-aggressive cancers doubling, tripling or quadrupling their normal case loads, all starting after the jabs.

Another wildcard is how long the mRNA persists in the body, continuing to progressively hijack more and more cells over time. We do know it persists far longer than what "they" said. How long will surely depend on the batch and the person's biological terrain. So many variables here.

Dr Shoemaker said it succinctly: organs with hijacked cells is like having had a transplant; they're now seen as foreign tissue and the body will start rejecting them. Not rejected in whole, just the transfected portion. The hope is that not enough cells are hijacked so that, once/if those transfected cells are destroyed, the organ(s) can still function at reduced capacity. This is what's happening with young athletes when they collapse on the field without warning (1700% increase in those sudden cardiac deaths from 2021 to 2022). They've put demands on previously whole, fit and capable organs, typically cardiovascular, that have been silently eroded by auto-immune rejection to where they can no longer handle those peak loads. Everything seems fine until they exceed their unknowingly lowered capacity.

Yet another wrinkle came to light this month. Because of an artificial uridine analog used in the shots, the spike recipe gets misread 25-30% of the time. So, instead of making spike protein, it makes some other random, unknown foreign proteins no one knows anything about. It's analogous to a coherent digital TV picture suddenly breaking up into random squares of jumbled nonsense pixels because reception is weak and some data was lost in the stream, resulting in an unwatchable mess for at least 1 out of every 4 seconds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals