Rheumatoid Arthritis Post-Covid Vaccine - Advice

K

Kaur Singh

I don’t think they’ve even mentioned it to her beyond ‘we might need to look at some thyroxine’.

Ironically, she has been feeling better the last week or so she thinks as a result of the steroids she’s now on. They must be pretty anti-inflammatory as they have reduced symptoms of the temporal arteritis but also the arthritis. When I try and explain that the source of the inflammation is still there and there will be side effects down the line of just treating symptoms with steroids, she looks at me like I’m a madman. She would literally rather pop corticosteroids because the doctor said than try something like progesterone her son suggested.

I guess the best one can do
is give out things like studies
and let them (family members, friends)
make what they will of it
Be there if they come to you, etc

It can be hard with family/friends when they are sick,
knowing that it could be different.

I also learned I need to keep my frustration/stress levels down
if I am to regain and keep my good health.

⭐

J.R.K

I don’t think they’ve even mentioned it to her beyond ‘we might need to look at some thyroxine’.

Ironically, she has been feeling better the last week or so she thinks as a result of the steroids she’s now on. They must be pretty anti-inflammatory as they have reduced symptoms of the temporal arteritis but also the arthritis. When I try and explain that the source of the inflammation is still there and there will be side effects down the line of just treating symptoms with steroids, she looks at me like I’m a madman. She would literally rather pop corticosteroids because the doctor said than try something like progesterone her son suggested.
It seems @Sefton10 your problem is in the old adage. You can lead the horse to water but you cannot make them drink.
But maybe you could make a nice carrot salad or some button mushroom soup with some salt, coconut oil and a little vinegar “for flavour”. Or make a dish with bamboo shoots “as something different a recipe a friend gave you”. To see if endotoxin is the underlying root problem.

P

Peatness

Taurine and taurine derivatives in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and collagen-induced arthritis (CIA)

Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic systemic autoim-mune disorder affecting approximately 1 % of the population and leading eventually to joint deformation,
dysfunction and disability in most diseased individuals. The etiology and pathogenesis of RA are not fully understood. However, genetic (e.g., genes encoding HLA-DR
molecules containing shared epitopes) and environmental factors (e.g., Porphyromonas gingivalis infection) aregenerally accepted as participating in disease development, while repeated activation of innate immunity and deregulated adaptive immunity are thought to contribute to inflammation chronicity and self-tolerance breakdown (Gregersen et al. 1987; Detert et al. 2010; Gierut et al. 2010; Scherer and Burmester 2011). Numerous cytokines, released primarily by cells that accumulate in the synovium (e.g., synoviocytes, infiltrating leucocytes), play a fundamental role in these pathological processes. Novel biological therapies (cytokine antagonists, B cell depletion, T cell co-stimulatory blockers) markedly improved RA patients’ clinical outcomes, but impressive efficacy is only reached in about half of them (Scott 2012). Therefore, great efforts are made to indicate the new therapeutic targets.

https://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Taurine-inflammation.pdf

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals