OP
UG Krishnamurti
ivermectin i've bought from this guys:

they sell olmesartan too..

actually plenty of online shops exists, this is just an example, probably you'll be able to find even cheaper source
Thanks. I'll see if it's worth buying considering the shipping :)

rockarolla

Around 20, 25.

Pretty low, but according to Marshall it could be normal in some cases. Also make sure you are checking active metabolite(D1.25) too.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Pretty low, but according to Marshall it could be normal in some cases. Also make sure you are checking active metabolite(D1.25) too.

RP: " Trevor Marshall’s conclusions about vitamin D receptors and the functions of vitamin D don’t have a scientific basis".

ME: "Could you then please offer any explanation on why the D3 supplement activated all my childhood symptoms and made current symptoms worse. Which are almost all bacterial/fungal in origin.
I don't know if it has a scientific basis. It made a great sense based on my experience.

From a scientific perspective, how would you describe my symptoms?
Extreme skin peeling and eczema/psoriasis on my face, scalp & chest. Balanitis and white coating on my glans. Extreme chest tightening and feeling of that whole area calcifying and blood vessel narrowing, pressure in my head, white tongue.
All progressively getting worse after each dose of D3 [Oral, or topical]. 30 000IU oral and 100 000IU topical.

Unfortunately I didn't measure my blood calcium. I'm sure it was sky high.
It's been several months after supplementing it and I am still recovering from it. Believe me Dr. Peat - It was the single most destructive thing I've ever taken in my life.
And that "VDR, Trevor Marshall explanation" is the only one that makes sense based on my experience.

There is also another guy - a so-called VIT D expert -"Jim Stephenson" talking about the hormone D in a different light. He also made sense based on my experience.
And also, Dr. Peat - There are so many people just in "Ray Peat community" having such bad side effects to VIT D that I think we should all pay close attention and figure it out. It doesn't make sense."

RP: "Blood tests, including parathyroid hormone, would give a useful perspective on the various calcification symptoms."

Nebula

All progressively getting worse after each dose of D3 [Oral, or topical]. 30 000IU oral and 100 000IU topical.
That’s a really big dose. I get optimal effect with less than 5k on my forearms. What solvent is your vitamin D dissolved in? Mine is sunflower oil (just 0.5ml per dose). I’d prefer olive oil but it does seem to absorb very well and has positive effects in small
doses.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
That’s a really big dose. I get optimal effect with less than 5k on my forearms. What solvent is your vitamin D dissolved in? Mine is sunflower oil (just 0.5ml per dose). I’d prefer olive oil but it does seem to absorb very well and has positive effects in small
doses.

I've been using the product recommended to me directly by Dr. Peat
"NOW" in olive oil.

Used it orally [30 000IU] and topically [100 000IU - Considering the 10% absorption rule = 10 000 IU].

It just felt like an increased blood calcium levels and than the calcium was excreted from the skin. The calcium that couldn't be excreted from the skin would get inside the cell - causing it's death or poison it in some other way.
That's why I probably get all of these skin inflammation and histamine reactions.
I still do because It's probably stored in the fat tissues.

Why did I use big such a big dose?
Because of this:
RP: I've never known a person or even a study of the 25 hydroxy D causing harm. Like five million units continued for a period of time probably can be harmful.
People with rheumatoid arthritis when they feel a slight benefit from 5,000 or 10,000 units a day some of them have gone up to 20,000 or more units per day and not only get complete relief but tends not to have a recurrence. So the big doses are pretty consistently therapeutic and once you get the inflammation under control then you don't need to keep such high doses.

rockarolla

RP: " Trevor Marshall’s conclusions about vitamin D receptors and the functions of vitamin D don’t have a scientific basis".

Really he said this??? Hmm... It should be noted that Marshall contributions to vit D pathologies are already recognized in scientific circles.

I mean otherwise he would not be invited to EU Parliament as a speaker, right? :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-W4Bub8wTE

Last edited:

rockarolla

Send him a link to this paper then. And this is just one study I've googled minute ago - I can look up for more.

sji12403-fig-0001-m.jpg

Bootselectric

I am having insanely good libido (and I suspect testosterone) effects with upping my vitamin D intake. Skin is also clearer, metabolism on fire. Pretty good so far…

I am following Dr. von Helden‘s suggestion of front loading with 100.000 iu for 2 days and then taking around 30.000 iu daily for some time. Of course accompanied by K2.

He - among others - thinks that most people are severely deficient in vitamin D and need big doses for quite some time to get to favorable levels.

Nebula

I am having insanely good libido (and I suspect testosterone) effects with upping my vitamin D intake. Skin is also clearer, metabolism on fire. Pretty good so far…

I am following Dr. von Helden‘s suggestion of front loading with 100.000 iu for 2 days and then taking around 30.000 iu daily for some time. Of course accompanied by K2.

He - among others - thinks that most people are severely deficient in vitamin D and need big doses for quite some time to get to favorable levels.
Are you taking it orally? I wonder if people’s skin are just deficient in cholesterol from too much washing with soap. Maybe topical lanolin would be a more holistic way to restore vitamin d levels.

Last edited:

Bootselectric

What brand and solvent do you use? I’ve never felt much from oral, but I notice endotoxin and inflammation antagonism from 5k topical. How long do you plan on taking 30k iu?
Something like this, it's all over eBay here:

Funny, you didn't get anything out of oral Vit D consumption. I didn't feel much from topical (where the dosage has to be around 10x higher?!).

Still feeling the libido and testosterone effects, I regret not taking any blood panel before starting the regimen to know the difference in hormones for sure. I am going to continue for a few weeks to be sure that I am not deficient anymore (always with ample K2-MK4 and calcium).

As I said, some studies / experts claim that >90% of adults are heavily deficient due to lowered sun exposure of the whole body, sunscreen and staying mostly indoors while working. And it takes time to refill.

DonLore

According to this research: ( Natural Flavonoids as Potential Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 Inhibitors for Anti-SARS-CoV-2 ) natural flavonoids like quercetin and EGCG have potential as ACE1 and ACE2 inhibitors.

Could be these work in the same anti-inflammatory way you are describing here? We can source these naturally and can avoid pharmaceuticals.

I’m a COVID long hauler and currently looking for anything that can help get rid of my symptoms which are largely inflammation based, I think caused by leftover viral debris.
Did you get better?

nejdev

Did you get better?
Unfortunately, no. I have tried all sorts of ***t. Niacin has worked some when taken with some other cofactors, but eventually plateaued. Paracetemol/antihistamines help when I get a flare up. Other than that, I just need to watch that I don't over-exert myself and I seem to be able to live an almost normal life these days, I just get tired really fast and I can't exercise.

It sucks, but I don't know what else to do. Oh and I still can't drink alcohol and have to watch my caffeine intake. And if I don't get a full night sleep I'm in bed the next day.

Wippee.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Unfortunately, no. I have tried all sorts of ***t. Niacin has worked some when taken with some other cofactors, but eventually plateaued. Paracetemol/antihistamines help when I get a flare up. Other than that, I just need to watch that I don't over-exert myself and I seem to be able to live an almost normal life these days, I just get tired really fast and I can't exercise.

It sucks, but I don't know what else to do. Oh and I still can't drink alcohol and have to watch my caffeine intake. And if I don't get a full night sleep I'm in bed the next day.

Wippee.
Sry to hear that.

Can you just quickly mention what you've used that haven't worked.
Have you used losartan/olmesartan?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals