ww3not4me

VIT D is a hormone not a vitamin. Different rules apply there.

I'm going to have to disagree.
Using D3 will push hormone D in a certain pathway - which is not always desirable. My symptoms were similar to hypercalcemia and mast cell activation. And it last till this day. 2 months after supplementation.
The feeling of tingling/itchy skin and felling of being allergic to your own sweat came immediately after supplementation. Balanitis, dermatitis, eczema, peeling skin, dry and itchy hardened scalp, skin pigmentation. The scalp was coated in white & hard dermatitis-like material. Like cement.
Not to mention bloody stool etc.

No one can convince me that these were some immunomodulating effect of VIT D3.
If someone said to me "show me the poison" - I would show them the VIT D3.
Normally when you take D3 it takes 2 weeks often with oral supplementation for blood levels to come up. That is why early on some Doctors were having people take 50,000iu a day for the first 4 days of symptoms to try and get the D levels up fast since it is so slow to rise when taken orally. It has to go through the liver to be made into the active form. If your D levels go too high it can take 2 weeks to 10 weeks to come down significantly. If you face and arms are showing and the sun is in the right level in the sky in 15 minutes you can make 15,000iu or more of natural vitamin D not just D3 either. So are you allergic to sunlight as well?

Sounds like a herxheimer reaction or similar!

When I water fasted for 7 days over 2 years ago I felt horrible the first 3 days and every old injury seemed to come back reactivate but by day 4 all of that was gone. It was not because I am allergic to water or that the water I was drinking was poison.

You might need to look far deeper than D3 as the case especially after only taking what 1 dose? It is not even able to convert that fast. Maybe try sun bathing for 15-20 minutes a day and see if that produces the same reaction?

DonLore

Unfortunately, no. I have tried all sorts of ***t. Niacin has worked some when taken with some other cofactors, but eventually plateaued. Paracetemol/antihistamines help when I get a flare up. Other than that, I just need to watch that I don't over-exert myself and I seem to be able to live an almost normal life these days, I just get tired really fast and I can't exercise.

It sucks, but I don't know what else to do. Oh and I still can't drink alcohol and have to watch my caffeine intake. And if I don't get a full night sleep I'm in bed the next day.

Wippee.
I am much, much better than 2 months ago and I too, was a mess for a long time. Sun exposure, raw fresh liver, bone broth, K2, carrot salad, mushrooms, no starch/fiber, careful with milk or no milk if it causes any problems, and a STRONG antimicrobial protocol is what has made me well: oil of oregano, cinnamon oil, clove oil mixed with coconut oil and MCT, methylene blue, raw crushed garlic mixed with food, maybe add iodine and boron also. Try those things and keep the gut moving, supplements maybe max. A clean Mg supp every now and then and clean niacinamide 500mg should be anti-viral

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals