Mom: Rheumatoid Arthritis Following Jab?

kaydeegee

Hi all,

My mom, 49, has been told she needs to see a rheumatologist for suspected rheumatoid arthritis.

She's been treated for carpal tunnel several times over the last 10 years (surgery and corticosteroid shots), but in the last couple months things have changed -- she can't open her hands / uncurl her fingers when she wakes up in the morning. She told me about the change shortly after she got her second COVID shot.

I want to help her. I've considered suggesting thyroid and-or bio-identical progesterone, per Peat's article here, but I wondered if this coming up post-shot would have impacts on the mechanism / best form of treatment? If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear them!

Thank you.

Don

My humble advice Dr Sarno and TMS. There are lots of other good books youtubers on this as well.

mostlylurking

I want to help her. I've considered suggesting thyroid and-or bio-identical progesterone, per Peat's article here, but I wondered if this coming up post-shot would have impacts on the mechanism / best form of treatment? If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear them!
Thyroid and progesterone are very good ideas. I was able to recover from a rheumatoid arthritis attack several years ago with these things and the help of a good endocrinologist. He prescribed natural desiccated thyroid and doubled my previous dose which worked really well for me.

In addition, I'd like to suggest thiamine. Thiamine deficiency and thiamine functional blockage cause the same hypo-metabolism symptoms that hypothyroidism causes, including rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. I suffered a thiamine functional blockage from Bactrim antibiotic and experienced this first hand. Many pharmaceutical drugs cause this problem, including some vaccine adjuvants (i.e. the heavy metals). Thiamine knocks out lactic acid and inflammation really well, at least it did for me.

Excellent videos about thiamine are available on this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFqXidfUsI0vm73xsBMIQdQ

P

Peatness

As well as the above look into these.

In the UK hydrozychloroquine is used as treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

Blue Water

Hi all,

My mom, 49, has been told she needs to see a rheumatologist for suspected rheumatoid arthritis.

She's been treated for carpal tunnel several times over the last 10 years (surgery and corticosteroid shots), but in the last couple months things have changed -- she can't open her hands / uncurl her fingers when she wakes up in the morning. She told me about the change shortly after she got her second COVID shot.

Thank you.
Hi Kaydeegee, my mom has the same situation. She developed pain in her wrists and neck and is having trouble getting in and out of bed now... this all started six months after her shot.

I'm recommending everything I read about. So far, this forum suggests B3, K2, and baking soda. I also read that there are many herbs that can help, including cat's claw, cinnamon, berberine, and sweet wormwood. I recommended that my mom take curcumin and cissus because I know these herbs are good for connective tissue and joints.

I recommended ivermectin as a one-time thing as well to try. I think ivermectin can help autoimmune issues and since this might be vaccine related, I think it's wise. I just don't know if she will be comfortable trying it but I am trying to convince her.

Neeters 27

Hi Kaydeegee, my mom has the same situation. She developed pain in her wrists and neck and is having trouble getting in and out of bed now... this all started six months after her shot.

I'm recommending everything I read about. So far, this forum suggests B3, K2, and baking soda. I also read that there are many herbs that can help, including cat's claw, cinnamon, berberine, and sweet wormwood. I recommended that my mom take curcumin and cissus because I know these herbs are good for connective tissue and joints.

I recommended ivermectin as a one-time thing as well to try. I think ivermectin can help autoimmune issues and since this might be vaccine related, I think it's wise. I just don't know if she will be comfortable trying it but I am trying to convince her.
its got nothing to do with the shot. its called MENOPAUSE, which is dwindling hormones. any woman older than age 45 will suffer unless hormones are added. trust me. I was diagnosed with CFS, RA, all kinds of crap I never had. All I needed was some Thyroid pills, B vitamins and Progesterone. now I am age 62, fit and strong, back to work full time, ride my bike on the trails, have intimacy with my much younger (39) husband, all thanks to hormones. not a pain or any stiffness of any kind. yet I thought I was dying 15 years ago...

P

Peatness

Abstract

Efficient protection against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has been achieved by immunization with mRNA-based vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). However, efficient immune responses against this novel virus by vaccination are accompanied by a wide variety of side effects. Indeed, flares or new-onset of autoimmune disorders have been reported soon after the COVID-19 vaccination. Although pro-inflammatory cytokine responses play pathogenic roles in the development of autoimmunity, cytokines charactering COVID-19 vaccination-related autoimmune responses have been poorly understood. Given that mRNA derived from COVID-19 vaccine is a potent inducer for pro-inflammatory cytokine responses, these cytokines might mediate autoimmune responses after COVID-19 vaccination. Here we report a case with new-onset rheumatoid arthritis (RA) following COVID-19 vaccination. Serum concentrations not only of arthrogenic cytokines, interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), but also of type I interferon (IFN) were elevated at the active phase in this case. Induction of remission by methotrexate and tocilizumab was accompanied by a marked reduction in serum concentrations of type I IFN, IL-6, and TNF-α. These results suggest that production of type I IFN, IL-6, and TNF-α induced by COVID-19 vaccination might be involved in this case with new-onset RA.

P

Peatness

Taurine and taurine derivatives in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and collagen-induced arthritis (CIA)

Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic systemic autoim-mune disorder affecting approximately 1 % of the population and leading eventually to joint deformation,
dysfunction and disability in most diseased individuals. The etiology and pathogenesis of RA are not fully understood. However, genetic (e.g., genes encoding HLA-DR
molecules containing shared epitopes) and environmental factors (e.g., Porphyromonas gingivalis infection) aregenerally accepted as participating in disease development, while repeated activation of innate immunity and deregulated adaptive immunity are thought to contribute to inflammation chronicity and self-tolerance breakdown (Gregersen et al. 1987; Detert et al. 2010; Gierut et al. 2010; Scherer and Burmester 2011). Numerous cytokines, released primarily by cells that accumulate in the synovium (e.g., synoviocytes, infiltrating leucocytes), play a fundamental role in these pathological processes. Novel biological therapies (cytokine antagonists, B cell depletion, T cell co-stimulatory blockers) markedly improved RA patients’ clinical outcomes, but impressive efficacy is only reached in about half of them (Scott 2012). Therefore, great efforts are made to indicate the new therapeutic targets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals