COVID Vaccine Mandate Help

BibleBeliever

I seen this on the forum it might help.
This will be a tough scenario for all of us in Canada, it is still our bodies and it very much should be our choices. Resist on all fronts, medical, ethical, religious, scientific, or just not wanting to be a guinea pig that will be ravaged by the wild version of the virus this upcoming flu season.
I seen a podcast with Patrick Timpone with Dr Greg Nigh and Stephanie Seneff, Dr Nigh was looking into developing a methodology to counteract the gene therapy, he had mentioned getting the body temperature up to 104’F to melt the nanoparticle envelope and expose the foreign RNA, there is also NAC to deal with the graphene oxide but it appears there are blockers to getting it from Amazon but you could try the health food stores.
Also check out flemingmethod.com Dr Fleming has some suggestions on how to counteract the gene therapies.

This heat method sounds the most promising.
Talk of heat shock proteins to counter mRNA.

Daily sauna, exercise to sweat for months and extra food to counter stress measures.
Extra sulfur foods like eggs and cheese to help counter might somewhat emulate the NAC, the cysteine higher in eggs, The sulfur in a strong chelator, so is the extra selenium from eggs too.

Extra epsom salt baths might help a bit; extremely high in sulfur/magnesium.
Anyone ever boiled epsom salts in water to make a spray to experiment as supplement usage for easier and cheaper way to get the same benefit?

Last edited:

Daily sauna, exercise to sweat for months and extra food to counter stress measures.
Extra sulfur foods like eggs and cheese to help counter might somewhat emulate the NAC, the cysteine higher in eggs, The sulfur in a strong chelator, so is the extra selenium from eggs too.

Anyone ever boiled epsom salts in water to make a spray to experiment as supplement usage for easier and cheaper way to get the same benefit?

Interview and article with Mercola, Stephanie Seneff, and Judy Mikovits, posted June 13 (since deleted by the people who ghostwrite Mercola's articles now; anyone have a backup?):

Can Biomarkers Help Identify Your Risk for Severe COVID-19?

Judy gives some details about what can be done to fix, or at least lessen, the vaccine effects to the immune system, including Ivermectin but several more things too that she explains from her knowledge of retroviruses and problems from other vaccines. She says there are things she knows can be done to fix each effect of the vaccines.

This is a summary of that from the article (there's more detail in the interview; it's funny how she talks like she expects it to be easy for people to understand all the details she talks about):

"-- Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments
-- Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system
-- Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system
-- Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)
-- Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways
-- Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses
-- Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver
-- Last but not least, Mikovits recommends never getting another vaccination."

Mercola and Stephanie also talk about diet, sun, and sauna to handle the spike protein effects, by improving autophagy and preventing or refolding misfolded proteins. Summary from the article:

"Use time-restricted eating and eat all your meals for the day within a six- to eight-hour window. Avoid all vegetable oils and processed foods. Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure, and include plenty of sulfur-rich foods to keep your mitochondria and lysosomes healthy. Both are important for the clearing of cellular debris, including these spike proteins. You can also boost your sulfate by taking Epsom salt baths.

To combat the toxicity of the spike protein, Seneff suggests optimizing autophagy, which may help digest and remove the spike proteins. Time-restricted eating will upregulate autophagy, while sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins, will help refold misfolded proteins. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal. It is important that your sauna is hot enough (around 170 degrees Fahrenheit) and does not have high magnetic or electric fields."

I think if you pour boiling water over Epsom salt, it's digestible. Maybe with cold water too, not sure. I've included it in homemade mineral water (made with boiling hot water) for sulfate and magnesium and when I didn't use too much it felt similar to high-sulfate mineral waters. (Make sure it's USP grade without bath scents etc.)

BibleBeliever

In relation to the topic,from Ontario:

"On August 20, 2021, Toronto’s Medical Officer of Health (TMOH) issued a statement effectively mandating that local employers institute a workplace vaccination policy (WVP) to protect their employees and the public from COVID-19. Although the statement is styled as a “strong recommendation,” when it is read in the context of the legislative scheme governing COVID-19 and occupational health and safety in Ontario, its compulsory nature becomes evident. "

BibleBeliever

I think if you pour boiling water over Epsom salt, it's digestible. Maybe with cold water too, not sure. I've included it in homemade mineral water (made with boiling hot water) for sulfate and magnesium and when I didn't use too much it felt similar to high-sulfate mineral waters. (Make sure it's USP grade without bath scents etc.)
I've tried consuming it, but the body did not react well for digestion.
It digested well for you?

The thought was to spray it on the top of feet, hands, maybe neck. Only need to use a minute amount of the epsom salt and presumably should absorb the magnesium/sulfur.

Versus using say 500 grams and to sit in hot water for a prolonged period to absorb the magnesium/sulfur.

BibleBeliever

Interview and article with Mercola, Stephanie Seneff, and Judy Mikovits, posted June 13 (since deleted by the people who ghostwrite Mercola's articles now; anyone have a backup?):

Can Biomarkers Help Identify Your Risk for Severe COVID-19?

Judy gives some details about what can be done to fix, or at least lessen, the vaccine effects to the immune system, including Ivermectin but several more things too that she explains from her knowledge of retroviruses and problems from other vaccines. She says there are things she knows can be done to fix each effect of the vaccines.

This is a summary of that from the article (there's more detail in the interview; it's funny how she talks like she expects it to be easy for people to understand all the details she talks about):

"-- Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments
-- Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system
-- Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system
-- Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)
-- Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways
-- Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses
-- Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver
-- Last but not least, Mikovits recommends never getting another vaccination."

Mercola and Stephanie also talk about diet, sun, and sauna to handle the spike protein effects, by improving autophagy and preventing or refolding misfolded proteins. Summary from the article:

"Use time-restricted eating and eat all your meals for the day within a six- to eight-hour window. Avoid all vegetable oils and processed foods. Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure, and include plenty of sulfur-rich foods to keep your mitochondria and lysosomes healthy. Both are important for the clearing of cellular debris, including these spike proteins. You can also boost your sulfate by taking Epsom salt baths.

To combat the toxicity of the spike protein, Seneff suggests optimizing autophagy, which may help digest and remove the spike proteins. Time-restricted eating will upregulate autophagy, while sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins, will help refold misfolded proteins. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal. It is important that your sauna is hot enough (around 170 degrees Fahrenheit) and does not have high magnetic or electric fields."
As per Peat's recommendations he states to avoid the mrna at all costs.

That system by Judie/Stephanie may or may not work.

The gelatin powder/gelatin meats recommended by Peat would provide sufficient glycine and is known to be anti-viral. The rest unsure.
Sufficient protein helps the liver detoxify excess estrogen and sufficient thyroid stimulus. Orange juice/milk good for liver too. The vitamin c in orange juice helps chelate.

I think the heat shock protein has the highest potential of success of all others I've come across in research. The problem of course is excessive sweating is stressful, so it would require more foods to counter the cortisol.

Others speak of needing glutathione to help clear out the spike proteins shedding. I do not recall what Peat says regarding glutathione.

Data shows exercise helps increase glutathione levels. Westonprice mentions raw milk/eggs to increase glutathione The Biochemical Magic of Raw Milk and Other Raw Foods: Glutathione - The Weston A. Price Foundation
I think Ray mentions raw eggs as being anti-septic.
Otherwise it is said they decrease biotin availability.

"our cells use glutathione to make drugs and toxic chemicals more water-soluble so they can be excreted. Without glutathione, the antioxidant system breaks down, and toxic chemicals hang around to wreak havoc in our cells and tissues."

Otherwise vitamin e/vitamin c and selenium come up in relation to produce adequate glutathione. Orange juice. Dark roast coffee (raises blood levels of vitamin e)
Eggs are a decent source of selenium/vitamin e as well.

I've tried consuming it, but the body did not react well for digestion.
It digested well for you?

I didn't drink enough for it to be much of a magnesium supplement; it's about 80% sulfate, so I added it to a homemade mineral water enough to make an amount of sultate similar to moderate sulfur content European mineral waters, and I'd guess the magnesium would've been about 50-100 mg per liter? I mean don't take that as a tested recipe, but I think I added about 200-400 mg sulfate? (80/20 sulfate/magnesium), and it digested okay if I didn't chug it. If I drink much high-sulfur mineral water (not homemade) it doesn't digest well unless I sip it slowly throughout the day, so I figured that's normal as the sulfur increases, and so I didn't use much Epsom salt.

As per Peat's recommendations he states to avoid the mrna at all costs.

That system by Judie/Stephanie may or may not work.

Others speak of needing glutathione to help clear out the spike proteins shedding. I do not recall what Peat says regarding glutathione.

Data shows exercise helps increase glutathione levels. Westonprice mentions raw milk/eggs to increase glutathione The Biochemical Magic of Raw Milk and Other Raw Foods: Glutathione - The Weston A. Price Foundation
I think Ray mentions raw eggs as being anti-septic.
Otherwise it is said they decrease biotin availability.

"our cells use glutathione to make drugs and toxic chemicals more water-soluble so they can be excreted. Without glutathione, the antioxidant system breaks down, and toxic chemicals hang around to wreak havoc in our cells and tissues."

I should've mentioned I was just posting that Mercola, Seneff, Mikovits excerpt because I made those notes a couple months ago and it included mention of the heat shock proteins reverting prions, and now that the interview and article are taken off Mercola's site I posted all the notes I had. I don't know how good Mikovits' recommendations are, if the modified spike proteins are worse than she's aware of, and I agree that preventing the mRNA from getting into DNA in the first place is the priority.

And thanks for the WAPF glutathione article.

Last edited:

frankmp0

Thanks for reminding me. I’ve just ordered some. Can’t wait to try it ???
You should try BromAc(Bromelain+NAC), at sufficient concentrations it fully deactivates the spike protein. Also, I noticed that my varicocele, which I attribute to getting 3 shots, went away after taking nattokinase for a couple weeks.

Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2 - PubMed

Both are in vitro but I saw good results from this protocol.

I think the best way to do it is bromelain with meals, NAC with the bromelain(personally I like to take it before going to school), and then nattokinase right before bed, to avoid having too many anticoagulants in the system at once.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals