Best scientific evidence that COVID vaccine causes autoimmune disease?

ddjd

One of my girlfriend's doctor friends has had to give up her job in intensive care due to sudden onset of severe autoimmune disease.

This is the same woman that told my girlfriend how dangerous is it NOT to get the vaccine (see my other threads for how I had to basically plead my gf not to get the vaccine whilst breastfeeding)

Now this same friend has left her job completely and can barely leave her bed everyday. She can't even read 2 pages of a book without losing concentration apparently.

I've tried to tell my girlfriend that it's a direct result of the 3 vaccines she's taken but she refuses to believe it's true.

Unbelievable.

Guys send me every scientific article/study you've got I'm going to hit them with a mountain of irrefutable evidence

Perry Staltic

I've tried to tell my girlfriend that it's a direct result of the 3 vaccines she's taken but she refuses to believe it's true.

Well you don't have evidence for that specific case, so it's easy for her to dismiss your claim. Ask her to provide evidence that it's not due to the shots. Then at least you hopefully can make her aware that she is operating from belief, not science.

TheSir

Here is how many autoimmune diseases the European Medicines Agency has filed for the Pfizer injection. The real numbers are probably much higher, due to most people being like your girlfriend and her doctor friend.

1648135531017.png

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Here is how many autoimmune diseases the European Medicines Agency has filed for the Pfizer injection. The real numbers are probably much higher, due to most people being like your girlfriend and her doctor friend.

View attachment 34967
Thanks sir.

Yes you're right @Perry Staltic but the level of indoctrination of those in the medical field is sometimes insurmountable

P

Peatness

Many examples on this thread

jmparret

My experience is most physicians do not understand the autoimmune system. I got hyperthyroidism from an MMR vaccine and it almost killed me because the end point was thyroid storm. My first endocrinologist was clueless and almost killed me again. My second endocrinologist was fantastic but the others were not very good.

J.R.K

One of my girlfriend's doctor friends has had to give up her job in intensive care due to sudden onset of severe autoimmune disease.

This is the same woman that told my girlfriend how dangerous is it NOT to get the vaccine (see my other threads for how I had to basically plead my gf not to get the vaccine whilst breastfeeding)

Now this same friend has left her job completely and can barely leave her bed everyday. She can't even read 2 pages of a book without losing concentration apparently.

Unbelievable.

Guys send me every scientific article/study you've got I'm going to hit them with a mountain of irrefutable evidence
If she won’t believe you @ddjd maybe she will believe the document from Pfizer. Page thirty is the start of the adverse events of special interest.

hierundjetzt

Unbelievable.

Is more about children and covid vaccinazione, but does say that covid is really only a danger to the elderly with comorbidities.
I am surprised how they managed to get it published in a respectable main stream journal...

Peater Piper

My experience is most physicians do not understand the autoimmune system. I got hyperthyroidism from an MMR vaccine and it almost killed me because the end point was thyroid storm. My first endocrinologist was clueless and almost killed me again. My second endocrinologist was fantastic but the others were not very good.
Was this permanent or did your thyroid heal?

jmparret

The hyperthyroidism which the Dr. turned into hypothyroidism was permanent. My TSH level was almost zero, so no easy fix for that.