Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine?

Astolfo

How is this even possible? Could it be a sign of autoimmune reaction, causing neurotransmitter levels to change?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
IIRC it can discconect or change the frontal lobe area of the brain.

P

Peatness

Sorry to hear this. It could be acute and may resolve by itself. To be on the safe side perhaps use some of the recommendation on this forums such as ivermectin etc.

Hugh Johnson

Follow @chandashinesagain on Instagram and look at her highlights. She has testimonials from a whole bunch of people noticing family members personality changes after these shots.

This is one explanation I found for it, which is highly disturbing Killing the spiritual being inside of us? — The Most Beautiful World
I'm just going to put my tinfoil hat on, and add that there are claims going around that it messes with your third eye/soul connection/something in the energy field. And that this is on purpose.

However, I know one guy who is very developed in these matters and took the AZ and had no issues, nor did anyone he knew.

A more grounded explanation is neurological and maybe hormonal damage from the vaxx.

equipoise

Few friends got the Pfizer stuff and I didn't notice any changes yet..

There's bound to be a psychological reaction in most human beings - in regards to getting vaxxed. They know, more than they'd like to admit, they got injected with experimental, potentially dangerous matter.

Fear is something that can definitely have a huge impact on psyche.

Be easier if we'd all stick around and shove it up their arses instead of fighting about it..oh well

Jasjeet

I live with my family currently, mum dad and two sisters. Mum, dad and sister 1 have had both jabs, sister 2 the first only. Only my mother had AZ, the rest Pfizer. I am as of yet unvaccinated. I am closely observing all of them, nothing to report as of yet, although I can say I myself have been feeling off since April, when my family and friends starting getting their jabs. I have had headaches, slight brain fog, and feeling like I'm dehydrated.

Andman

Tons of my friends, coworkers and family have got the vax, mostly pfizer but some astra too. Almost daily close contact, so if theres shedding im probably at risk of catching the spike ;(

Nothing out of the ordinary to report (thank god!) lets hope it stays that way

SOMO

Tons of my friends, coworkers and family have got the vax, mostly pfizer but some astra too. Almost daily close contact, so if theres shedding im probably at risk of catching the spike ;(

Nothing out of the ordinary to report (thank god!) lets hope it stays that way

Or they're not telling you that they're experiencing symptoms.

Or they aren't even in-tune with their bodies and wouldn't be able to recognize the signs anyway.

I've had every vaccine available to civilians and IMO they all have at least 1 side effect - stiff neck.

Arnold Grape

I noticed something similar with my parents after vaccinations: they are both in their mid seventies. My parents are both in moderately okay health, however, after vaccination I did notice a listlessness or apathy that was more pronounced than before. My father also suffered a stroke, which may or may not be related because he was frivolous with dosing an anticoagulant that he had been prescribed. In all these results did not inspire confidence

JohnHafterson

How is this even possible? Could it be a sign of autoimmune reaction, causing neurotransmitter levels to change?
Could be any number of things - simar issues with other vaccines and even sickness - the immune/inflammatory effect causing issues.

I remember having a pretty bad flu 2016 really did a number on me thought I shook it came back and after effects seemed to linger for a few weeks/month(s) or two mental/physical fatigue.

Look into fluvoxamine - short term ssri paradoxically has beneficial effects on Covid, long term Covid, and potentially vaccine - its a potent anti-inflammatory and crosses blood brain barrier.

Latest Dark Horse podcast discusses effects:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Pretty much all vaccines trigger serotonin release due to the artificial immune reaction they are designed to provoke. If the serotonin spike is big enough, it can certainly cause changes in personality. This serotonin spike is what is likely responsible for most of the signs/symptoms (personality change being the major one) in people with autism. Anti-serotonin interventions, or even something as simple as aspirin or niacinamide may help.

Rick K

I'm just going to put my tinfoil hat on, and add that there are claims going around that it messes with your third eye/soul connection/something in the energy field. And that this is on purpose.

However, I know one guy who is very developed in these matters and took the AZ and had no issues, nor did anyone he knew.

A more grounded explanation is neurological and maybe hormonal damage from the vaxx.
True dat. For those "connected", this cannot be broken.

bk_

Pretty much all vaccines trigger serotonin release due to the artificial immune reaction they are designed to provoke. If the serotonin spike is big enough, it can certainly cause changes in personality. This serotonin spike is what is likely responsible for most of the signs/symptoms (personality change being the major one) in people with autism. Anti-serotonin interventions, or even something as simple as aspirin or niacinamide may help.
@haidut Do you have any references you can paste here about the serotonin effect, either COVID vaccine or in general? This is a very critical point that you bring up, if you provide me with the research as a starting point I’ll begin a thorough investigation.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Do you have any references you can paste here about the serotonin effect, either COVID vaccine or in general? This is a very critical point that you bring up, if you provide me with the research as a starting point I’ll begin a thorough investigation.

Well, serotonin syndrome cases are on the rise, especially the undiagnosed chronic versions of it.

Most vaccines trigger the immune response through activation of the TLR4 (endotoxin) receptor.

Activation of TLR4 triggers serotonin synthesis and release into the blood, amplifies serotonin effects at the cellular/receptor level, and decreases serotonin deactivation by SERT.

This has been kind of known for years, but nobody dares to point the finger at serotonin as it is multibillion dollar industry (e.g. SSRI drugs).

StephanF

Forum Supporter
A stroke can change the personality. The stroke may otherwise not affect mobility, for example. It depends where the blood clot formed and which part of the brain was affected.

Maybe Zeta Aid can prevent the formation of clots from the spike protein?

bk_

Well, serotonin syndrome cases are on the rise, especially the undiagnosed chronic versions of it.

Most vaccines trigger the immune response through activation of the TLR4 (endotoxin) receptor.

Activation of TLR4 triggers serotonin synthesis and release into the blood, amplifies serotonin effects at the cellular/receptor level, and decreases serotonin deactivation by SERT.

This has been kind of known for years, but nobody dares to point the finger at serotonin as it is multibillion dollar industry (e.g. SSRI drugs).
Thank you very much Haidut, I’ll look very thoroughly into these. This is quite alarming, you and I both know what it means. Regards.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals