Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine?

stoic

Well, serotonin syndrome cases are on the rise, especially the undiagnosed chronic versions of it.

Most vaccines trigger the immune response through activation of the TLR4 (endotoxin) receptor.

Activation of TLR4 triggers serotonin synthesis and release into the blood, amplifies serotonin effects at the cellular/receptor level, and decreases serotonin deactivation by SERT.

This has been kind of known for years, but nobody dares to point the finger at serotonin as it is multibillion dollar industry (e.g. SSRI drugs).
This is extremely interesting, clearly it deserves a dedicated thread.

SOMO

I noticed something similar with my parents after vaccinations: they are both in their mid seventies. My parents are both in moderately okay health, however, after vaccination I did notice a listlessness or apathy that was more pronounced than before. My father also suffered a stroke, which may or may not be related because he was frivolous with dosing an anticoagulant that he had been prescribed. In all these results did not inspire confidence

Stroke is concerning and may just be a coincidence.
In either case, whether these mild symptoms were caused by the vaccine or not, I would still encourage your parents to treat themselves using RP principles "just in case."

Nemo

How is this even possible? Could it be a sign of autoimmune reaction, causing neurotransmitter levels to change?

Can you get your father to see a doctor who will treat him with Fleming's protocol for protection from the vax?

The protocol is on p. 7:

I'm not joking, this could be a very early symptom of Lewy bodies or Mad Cow and it's happening everywhere. Again today:

View: https://twitter.com/LisaRouleau3/status/1407556205313204225

Hirri

Tons of my friends, coworkers and family have got the vax, mostly pfizer but some astra too. Almost daily close contact, so if theres shedding im probably at risk of catching the spike ;(

Nothing out of the ordinary to report (thank god!) lets hope it stays that way

same here, tons of people around me vaccinated with different vaccines and absolutely nothing has changed. And I am probably the only one in the forum which got vaccinated myself and also nothing has changed.

Dr. B

Pretty much all vaccines trigger serotonin release due to the artificial immune reaction they are designed to provoke. If the serotonin spike is big enough, it can certainly cause changes in personality. This serotonin spike is what is likely responsible for most of the signs/symptoms (personality change being the major one) in people with autism. Anti-serotonin interventions, or even something as simple as aspirin or niacinamide may help.
does autoimmune disease increase serotonin/ does serotonin cause autoimmunity? also is the reverse true, lowering serotonin would lower immune response? i have heard aspirin referred to as "immuno modulating". heard mixed things on niacinamide. ideally do we not want to be stimulating our immune system from anything, it should only be stimulated as a defense mechanism against toxins, virus, vaccines, metals etc?

there is a whole supplement market based around "immune boosting" supplements including things like pine bark, astragalus, ashwagandha, and a bunch of pro immunity herbs, as well as other supplements like zinc, vitamin c, vitamin e and D. however if you look at the side effects for many of these they do cause issues especially with people with autoimmune stuff going on. im not sure about vitamin c and zinc, but vitamin D is actually considered immune modulating similar to aspirin.

J.R.K

I'm just going to put my tinfoil hat on, and add that there are claims going around that it messes with your third eye/soul connection/something in the energy field. And that this is on purpose.

However, I know one guy who is very developed in these matters and took the AZ and had no issues, nor did anyone he knew.

A more grounded explanation is neurological and maybe hormonal damage from the vaxx.
I would not rule out the possibility of the spike protein exacting it prion like characteristics, wherein the spike protein gathers in the spleen and travels up the vagus nerve and sits on the brain stem.
Another possibility is the spike proteins ability to cross the blood brain barrier. Perhaps changing the nature of the frontal lobe or impacting the cells within the grey matter.

P

Peatness

same here, tons of people around me vaccinated with different vaccines and absolutely nothing has changed. And I am probably the only one in the forum which got vaccinated myself and also nothing has changed.
Listen from 40mins, then go back and listen to the whole interview

Sunny Jack

It's not exactly something one can mention to their family members when they've all been vaxxed. I wouldn't want to make them psychologically fearful, now that it has been done. It's tragic if true, but I'm hoping against hope that it isn't. If my family go, there's nothing else. Suicide becomes the number 1 solution, despite what Peat said about it being better to be wounded by the vaccine but alive. I'm not so sure.

P

Peatness

It's not exactly something one can mention to their family members when they've all been vaxxed. I wouldn't want to make them psychologically fearful, now that it has been done. It's tragic if true, but I'm hoping against hope that it isn't. If my family go, there's nothing else. Suicide becomes the number 1 solution, despite what Peat said about it being better to be wounded by the vaccine but alive. I'm not so sure.
I hear you. I try not to panic family/friends who have already taken the jab. However, with winter approaching and my government talking of boosters i've had to start being brutial with information. It is not always been recieved with grace. I spoke to someone very close to me and begged him not to let his daughter be injected. I sent him info and suggested waiting, just wait. He was receptive to that, for now.

nikotrope

Despite a stroke in 2020 and a few surgeries since then, my grandmother survived all that and her head was still pretty good. In just 2 weeks after the 2nd dose of the vaccine her mental state became disastrous. Can’t be a coincidence!

I hope the rest of my family will be safe (they’re all vaxxed).

ArtIt

I am not going to be vaccinated. From what I have read the vaccines are not safe. The spike protein that comes with the vaccines can create a host of problems. Basically can damage any function of the body.

J.R.K

These reports in vaxxers are constant now. I see a dozen everyday.

This is due to brain inflammation and prions working on the brain and should be dealt with asap.

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1407544573417693185

Do you recall a video on the forum showing Bill Gates making a presentation possibly to military personnel at the Pentagon? He described a treatment that would affect people’s brains dealing with reaction to a religious text being read that would modify the reaction from a positive one to a negative one? I am wondering if this could be an offshoot of that described therapy?

Rick K

I am not going to be vaccinated. From what I have read the vaccines are not safe. The spike protein that comes with the vaccines can create a host of problems. Basically can damage any function of the body.
Spike protein does NOT come with this disease incurring injection. Thanks to a demonstrated phenomena of reverse transcriptase the mRNA recodes your DNA to produce said spike. This will never end once the code has been changed. All the protocols such as Ivermectin are only a bandaid as your body will continually churn out these little darlins' until they kill you. There is no going back and no "antidote" as your DNA will now take your life.

Nemo

Do you recall a video on the forum showing Bill Gates making a presentation possibly to military personnel at the Pentagon? He described a treatment that would affect people’s brains dealing with reaction to a religious text being read that would modify the reaction from a positive one to a negative one? I am wondering if this could be an offshoot of that described therapy?

I remember that video very well.

That is a very interesting hypothesis. I can't remember which of the anti-vax doctors it was, but he said the vax steals people's souls.

TheCalciumCad

I remember that video very well.

That is a very interesting hypothesis. I can't remember which of the anti-vax doctors it was, but he said the vax steals people's souls.
That vid was posted earlier in the thread
and the reddit link in the blog describes exactly that

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mni9ha/according_to_this_energy_healer_the_vaccine/

a psychic I follow said she gets emails from energy healers who can no longer feel some clients charkas who have been vaxxx'd

peatypie

No. You are not the only one. I admit I got the vaccine too. Most of my family is vaccinated and I observed no changes.

FaYing

My neighbor who used to be a very sweet person who took initiative to help people and give has completely changed to become a 'hermit' after vaccination. One of my friends who was helpful and outgoing said she had signs of depression and went to see a psychologist in middle of May. I happened to text her whether she got the jab and unfortunately she got it early May.

Hypothesis by a UK Medical Doctor on magnetic nano particles and mRNA vaccines:

More information on vaccines:

Here's a Briefing in 2015 on how VMAT2 (God Gene) Expression can be suppressed via vaccines:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p4mgGWe2026y/

Last edited: