Vaccine Proof Forgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragulescu

Searched up Vaccine card and got this.

covid-vaccine-card-version-2.pdf (wordpress.com)

If printed on a Card is this seriously it, or Am I missing something.

Does anyone know any good forgers, or is a forger themselves or knows how to do this stuff??

Need resources on how to do this as cheap as possible, it all seems almost like a joke, to just need a paper to prove that invisible liquid went into you.

I see forgery going big, so might as well open the discussion.

P

Peatness

Searched up Vaccine card and got this.

covid-vaccine-card-version-2.pdf (wordpress.com)

If printed on a Card is this seriously it, or Am I missing something.

Does anyone know any good forgers, or is a forger themselves or knows how to do this stuff??

Need resources on how to do this as cheap as possible, it all seems almost like a joke, to just need a paper to prove that invisible liquid went into you.

I see forgery going big, so might as well open the discussion.
Welcome to the forum. Please do not compromise the members of the forum by suggesting an illegal way to circumvent the ‘vaccine’ passport. There are many democratic ways of objecting to vaccine passports. Subverting the passport by falsifying them is not one I would recommend.

OP
Dragulescu

Dragulescu

Welcome to the forum. Please do not compromise the members of the forum by suggesting an illegal way to circumvent the ‘vaccine’ passport. There are many democratic ways of objecting to vaccine passports. Subverting the passport by falsifying them is not one I would recommend.
I obviously prefer legal, but I don't want to close any ideas to the thought experiment.

What are ways that you recommend?

Dino D

Forced wax is not trully legal..
We have to do what we have, not to stay just legal, but to stay in the truth and with an inherit human right ...
So i support this way of thinking...

Again, what they do is not legal...

tankasnowgod

Please do not compromise the members of the forum by suggesting an illegal way to circumvent the ‘vaccine’ passport.

I would agree, don't complete a "forgery" of anything.

But there is no need to forge anything on the CDC vaccine card. And nothing illegal about filling it out yourself, signing it with a psuedonym, or showing it to companies or individuals who ask, should you choose to do so. Don't know if I would show it to government officials. But that's none of their business, anyway.

OP
Dragulescu

Dragulescu

I would agree, don't complete a "forgery" of anything.

But there is no need to forge anything on the CDC vaccine card. And nothing illegal about filling it out yourself, signing it with a psuedonym, or showing it to companies or individuals who ask, should you choose to do so. Don't know if I would show it to government officials. But that's none of their business, anyway.
Well the Idea is its just a piece of paper, which is why I was so surprised at the simplicity of it all.

There are certain vaccine codes or stamps which are used to confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals