Covid Vaccine $100 Reimbursement/Gift Cards/Beer doesn't add up.

SOMO

I ran some quick calculations based off Medicare reimbursement rates for Covid vaccines and the numbers don't add up.

In NYC, they are giving out $100 prepaid debit cards to people getting vaccinated. (Other "bribes" include gym memberships and BEER) They are considering raising this to $1000. 1000 is a lot of money for most people and I imagine 1000 is enough for many people to finally give in to the vaccine. Also this is clearly immoral because if you're a homeless junkie, imagine how much drugs you could get at once.

Medicare COVID-19 Vaccine Shot Payment

On March 15, 2021, CMS updated the Medicare payment rates for administering COVID-19 vaccines. For COVID-19 vaccines administered on or after March 15, 2021, Medicare payment rates for administering the vaccines are:
  • Approximately $40 for single-dose vaccines
  • For vaccines requiring multiple doses, approximately $40 for each dose in the series
These rates reflect updated information about the costs involved in administering the COVID-19 vaccine for different types of providers and suppliers and the additional resources you need to safely and appropriately administer the vaccine.
We generally implement changes to Medicare payment rates for specific services through notice and comment rulemaking. In this case, however, we implemented the payment rate changes for these specific services to respond quickly to new information during the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE).
For COVID-19 vaccines administered before March 15, 2021, the Medicare payment rates are:
  • $28.39 for single-dose vaccines
  • For vaccines requiring a series of 2 or more doses:
    • $16.94 for the initial dose(s) in the series
    • $28.39 for the final dose in the series
www.vax4nyc.nyc.gov/incentives to redeem their $100 pre-paid debit card. Once your first COVID-19 vaccine dose is complete, you will receive an email with instructions on how to select your money or incentive. You can also call 877-VAX4NYC (877-829-4692) to learn more.

Book an appointment at any site listed on the NYC COVID-19 Vax4NYC Appointment Scheduler or call 877-VAX4NYC (877-829-4692) to find a participating site.

$100 or Free Tickets for NYC Attractions​

• $100 pre-paid debit card
  • New York City Football Club tickets
  • Brooklyn Cyclones tickets
  • NYC Ferry 10-Ride Pass
  • Statue of Liberty and accompanying ferry ticket
  • NYC Public Markets gift cards ($25)
  • Public Theater annual membership
  • Two-week membership to Citibike
  • Snug Harbor family membership
  • Family fun wristband and free ride on the Cyclone at Luna Park in Coney Island

Giveaways for All Vaccinated New Yorkers​

Anyone who has received a COVID-19 vaccine at any time can enjoy giveaways from Krispy Kreme, Shake Shack, and Crunch Gym. You can also get 20% off at the CityStore to show your NYC spirit!

Another bribe, but I don't think it's in effect yet:
  • The massive asset manager is offering its workers a $1,000 incentive to get vaccinated against Covid-19.
  • The firm’s 16,500 eligible employees have until Oct. 1 to get the vaccine.
  • Other employers calling for workers to get the vaccine include Facebook, Google and Microsoft.

These numbers are relatively low, so many people have to be vaccinated to turn a significant profit.

Let's say a Doctor/Hospital Buys 100 vaccines for $15 each = $1,500
Bill insurance for $40 per shot.
If they use all 100 vaccines, that's $4,000 gross profit
4000 profit - 1500 cost of vax = $2500 net profit.

However, you can bet that the doctor will also bill your insurance for the consultation. A consultation, in medical billing is anytime the doctor speaks to you, even if it's for 5 seconds "Hi I see you're here to receive your vaccination. Bye, I have to go to my next patient."

Most Consultation fees for general physicians/doctors are from $150-$300
Let's select a number in the middle like $200.
$200 x 100 patients = $2000 profit from consultations
$2500 vax profit + $2000 consult profit = $4500 net profit

We know that the $100 gift cards are not coming from the doctor's office directly because $100 card x 100 patients = $10,000.
So the doctor's office is not going to spend $10K for only 4.5K profit, because they'd be losing money. So clearly these gift cards are coming from either the Pharmaceutical company or the city Health Department. In either case, there's no way they keep this going because it's simply not sustainable financially. I mean, we all know the pharmaceutical companies CAN afford to give $1000, but at a loss. But some pharmaceutical companies are working with a bigger budget and more money than some city governments, but these financial incentives could easily deplete a city government's budget which means - no more road repairs, no city services like 311, and defunding to programs that keep the cities from falling apart. To make up the difference, they will have to call upon the Federal Reserve to print more money and the value of the dollar will go down.

If one just looks at the information we're being given, we can see that this is ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION.

Just my observations.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals