2 patients inadvertently get wrong second doses of COVID-19 vaccine

Mito

MILWAUKEE —
COVID-19 vaccinators are adjusting their procedures after a mix-up led to at least two people getting a second dose of the wrong vaccine.
It happened last week at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee.

Two patients who were supposed to get a second dose of Moderna instead got the Pfizer vaccine.

More than 50,000 doses have been administered there since vaccinations began.

The city of Milwaukee Health Department called the error "a minor glitch."

"Vaccine recipients have been notified, and internal protocols have been modified to avoid a repetition of this situation," officials said.

UW Health's senior medical director called the mix-up uncommon.

Dr. Matt Anderson said an error like that would've been impossible at other clinics because they've only had a particular dose of the vaccine.

"I don't think I'd be worried (if it happened to me), just from that vantage point. I think I'd want to ask a lot of questions and I'd want to get more information," he said.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in such cases, the patient shouldn't get a third dose as a correction.

There's no research to show a negative impact of mixing vaccines, but "the vaccines are not interchangeable." ??

"Patients should feel empowered to verify what am I getting, what is being put in my body, those types of things," Anderson said. "And so just that verification that simple step to make sure they know what's on the card, the vaccinator knows what's in the syringe, is valuable and important and that's probably the best thing people can be doing about that."

He added that it's as simple as double-checking with the person administering the vaccine that it's the right one.

The city of Milwaukee Health Department did not release any additional information on how the mix-up occurred.

Frankdee20

Anyone see the NY Post article about the guy whose skin peeled off from the Vaccine ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Patients should feel empowered to verify what am I getting, what is being put in my body, those types of things

LOL, I love the hypocrisy of MSM. Try having a conversation about those topics with your doctor. They have all been instructed to dismiss such questions as "irrational" fears. Not to mention that most doctors don't even know what is in the vaccines. They don't even bother to check.
Oh, and lest I forget - virtually all public health figures have repeatedly dismissed all such questions as attempt of "vaccine denial" and "conspiracy theories".

Frankdee20

Yeah, supposedly he still endorses it. And they call us crazy.
What I am more surprised about is the clinical assessment actually determining the cause being the vaccine itself.... I’m sure they will over rule that soon

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals