Feeling really depressed before and after COVID vaccine (Pfizer)

frannybananny

Hi, i was coerced into taking the COVID vaccine, without it i would be left to starve. I took the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and days before taking it I was already feeling very depressed, and now that I've had it, it's even worse. I am taking aspirin (500mg everyday), methylene blue (1mg everyday, with taurine), taurine (about 2-3g, everyday), NAC (600mg before bed, everyday) and ivermectin (6mg every 15 days) . I really don't know what else to do to make myself feel better. From what I read on the forum, COVID has its inflammatory action as it inactivates the ACE2 enzyme, and Dr Peat recommends losartan to treat COVID. Would it be a good idea to take losartan as a way to prevent the inflammatory response that i will surely have for the rest of my life?
Taurine, although benficial to lower Blood Pressure and have heart benefits will make you very tired and sleepy.....take it at night.

So many people with no other options while the same number of people without vaccine can be met here as well still

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals