The Pfizer and Moderna Shots are Safe. Really Safe

Orome

Forum Supporter

The vaccine is more dangerous than the virus if you're under 55. This is now confirmed by studies, and has been intuitively understood for months by a lot of people.

LUH 3417

Your post is like saying heroin is safe because most first time users don’t overdose.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Vetted Images - Blood Before and After the mRNA COVID "Vaccine" Shot (Think Blood Clots)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7PoHdEPMWn6p/

Wow, these are scary changes in blood from vaccination!

My ex got the shot and I told here to take Zeta Aid. Although I am sure that Zeta Aid doesn’t prevent these blood pathologies, it at least may prevent the formation of blood clotting.

If you must take the vaccine, then please consider taking Zeta Aid. It charges up the blood and electrostatic repulsion is increase which may counteract the clotting caused by the spike protein. I would also take chlorine dioxide, following the ‘Protocol 1000’, which calls for three activated drops every hour for eight hours.

Zeta Aid is based on research by Thomas M. Riddick, I posted about this several times on this forum with a download link to the PDF of his book.

tankasnowgod

I still get the old number of around 6,000 when I check, but 12,000 would mean that more people died from the Covid Vaxxxines than died from Cocaine or Methamphetamine in 2016.

drugs involved in US overdose deaths 2000 to 2016.png

It should also be noted that a lot more cocaine is consumed in the US than COVID vaccines. The CDC states about 334 Million doses have been administered, each at 0.3 mL. That means almost 99,900 Liters. Should be roughly 100 Metric tons. Cocaine estimates vary, but supposedly, 300 Metric tons were consumed in 2006, and was down to 150 Metric tons by 2010.

Anyway you cut it, the Covid Vaccines are more deadly than Cocaine.

I would trust Dr. Feelgood over Dr. Fauci at this point.

Last edited:

Kvothe

@Hgreen56 Why don't you even read a paper before you use it to start an inflammatory thread? Reading just the introduction one now has to think that you are either a liar or stupid.

Creonte

Couldn't this be due to millions of old people getting it who were most likely to die soon regardless of vaccination? Also VAERS entries can be submitted by anyone and aren't subject to constant review.
What piece are you referring? I mean it's been over half a year since old people got vaxxed, it would make sense some past away by now just statistically speaking. Was the study explicitly saying they died from vaccine complications?

Andman

@Hgreen56 Why don't you even read a paper before you use it to start an inflammatory thread? Reading just the introduction one now has to think that you are either a liar or stupid.

been starting to notice that too, guy likes to stir up conflict based on nothing or things that have been discussed already many times :(

Creonte

I still get the old number of around 6,000 when I check, but 12,000 would mean that more people died from the Covid Vaxxxines than died from Cocaine or Methamphetamine in 2016.

View attachment 25662

It should also be noted that a lot more cocaine is consumed in the US than COVID vaccines. The CDC states about 334 Million doses have been administered, each at 0.3 mL. That means almost 99,900 Liters. Should be roughly 100 Metric tons. Cocaine estimates vary, but supposedly, 300 Metric tons were consumed in 2006, and was down to 150 Metric tons by 2010.

Anyway you cut it, the Covid Vaccines are more deadly than Cocaine.

I would trust Dr. Feelgood over Dr. Fauci at this point.
The message states people died at some point after getting it, not that its caused by it. If millions of elderly and unhealthy people have gotten the jabs. It's not in anyway suspicious to think 12000 old people have died in the entire country in the last six months from other causes, their life expectancy isn't high anyways.