Mandatory COVID Vaccine: Suggestions For Avoiding Altogether, Or Reducing Side Effects

LeeLemonoil

There is also no vaccine for any of the endemic milder Coronas.

And during this crisis many a pro has more or less admitted that the flu-shots are so and so at best.

If a vaccine is coming, a hell of a PR-Manipulation would need to flank it.

Or just fool the people. Keep up social distancing for month until everybody is prepared to believe every nonsense, just let normality resume

catan

If a vaccine is coming, a hell of a PR-Manipulation would need to flank it.

Or just fool the people. Keep up social distancing for month until everybody is prepared to believe every nonsense, just let normality resume

None of this makes any sense yet majority believes this disease is so contagious and deadly you can’t even be near your family. Everyone is waiting for the vaccine to save them.

thomas00

In that interview with John Ioannidis he was saying that they'd tried to make a vaccine for the corona virus that's carried by or affects cats the most. The trial didn't go well and the vaccinated cats did worse. He also spoke about the noises being made about possibly skipping animal trials and going straight to humans for a covid19 vaccine. I'm sure there will be plenty of scared out of their wits, willing participants who think they are helping save humanity. Just sign here so you can't sue us if something goes wrong.

boris

@haidut mentionend progesterone/pregnenolone to mitigate some of the effects in his last interview.

Giraffe

He also spoke about the noises being made about possibly skipping animal trials and going straight to humans for a covid19 vaccine.
There are at least two human trials that have started already if I understand this right, and more will be launched in the next monthes.

A second potential COVID-19 vaccine, backed by Bill and Melinda Gates, is entering human testing – TechCrunch
Vaccines against Coronavirus – the current status of research development | vfa

GAF

The Vaccine will contain sugar water, nothing else, except the nanochip courtesy of Bill Gates of Hell. It will be a miracle and wipe out the Novel Coronavirus and someone will win a Pulitzer Prize for Best Fiction Novel. Everyone will be so happy. The nightmare is over - Unless you refuse the "vaccine".

The Hidden Hand forming a Gray State: 33rd Edition

Regina

The Vaccine will contain sugar water, nothing else, except the nanochip courtesy of Bill Gates of Hell. It will be a miracle and wipe out the Novel Coronavirus and someone will win a Pulitzer Prize for Best Fiction Novel. Everyone will be so happy. The nightmare is over - Unless you refuse the "vaccine".

The Hidden Hand forming a Gray State: 33rd Edition

:sad

nwo2012

Yes 33s are everywhere and 11s and multiples of 11. All over ABC news website. The fines in NSW for breaking cornholio laws all multiples of 11. Original name was 2019-nCov which equals 33 in Chaldean numerology.
It's their mark. Means they.own it.

K

Kratos

Its just a bs fantasy that the nwo and gates will succeed in putting their tracking implants in people and having a health history that can be scanned. They would never get away with forcing people to get injected to travel or work, at most they have and can do is ban kids from schools but that can be solved easily. There are more anti-vax people than most realize, they just stay quiet and with the amount of gun owners in the usa they are delusional if they think they can get away with mandatory vaccinations.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My son had to get a tetanus shot to be accepted into university. He took his vitamins in the morning (C, D3, Se, Mg) and in the afternoon just before the appointment he took MMS (chlorine dioxide) four drops activated and right after the shot again. That's what I would do when it comes to a mandatory Corona vaccination. Here probably more of the MMS. We are taking it as a preventative against the virus; three activated drops three times a day. There are now the first few testimonials where people have successfully treated themselves after they got infected with the Coronavirus. They got well within three days.

Coronavirus - MMS Testimonials

However, all the government health organizations and the media are warning about taking 'MMS' or chlorine dioxide. That it is 'bleach', which it is not, and that it can cause severe health threatening conditions and even death. I think so far, there was one reported death, who knows if that person didn't read and/or follow the instructions.

Regarding the adjuvant aluminum, it can destabilize the blood's colloidal system! Read more about it in Thomas M. Riddick's book:

Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential & its relationship to cardiovascular disease

Therefore, my son also took the Zeta Aid, formulated by Dr. T.C. McDaniel who followed Riddick's work. Dr. McDaniel had severe arrhythmia when he was 56 years old. He worked in his practice until he was 95 years old and he lived to become almost 102 years old!

Dr. TC McDaniel Zeta Aid Welcome

I think that both, the chlorine dioxide and the Zeta Aid, are great health enhancers.

Regards,

Stephan

Steve

Its just a bs fantasy that the nwo and gates will succeed in putting their tracking implants in people and having a health history that can be scanned. They would never get away with forcing people to get injected to travel or work, at most they have and can do is ban kids from schools but that can be solved easily. There are more anti-vax people than most realize, they just stay quiet and with the amount of gun owners in the usa they are delusional if they think they can get away with mandatory vaccinations.
This is the first time I've ever understood why people are so passionate about gun rights in the US.

Dennis

@Beastmode
I'm not sure how qualified your lawyer was.

All 50 states have legislation requiring specified vaccines for students. Although exemptions vary from state to state, all school immunization laws grant exemptions to children for medical reasons. There are 45 states and Washington D.C. that grant religious exemptions for people who have religious objections to immunizations. Currently, 15 states allow philosophical exemptions for those who object to immunizations because of personal, moral or other beliefs.

States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements

JW is powerful entity all over the world. They will find a way to protect their ppl.

If JW fails I accept any religious organization which protect from vaccination.
For ref: Vaccination Requirements
As far as I know you cannot avoid the vaccine when it comes to citizenship . You can cite a religious reason for avoiding the vaccine but you have to prove that youare not suddenly taking on a religion just to avoid the vaccine. If you do know a lawyer, that has that can conclusively advise people to avoid a vaccine for citizenship , PM me directly.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
For ref: Vaccination Requirements
As far as I know you cannot avoid the vaccine when it comes to citizenship . You can cite a religious reason for avoiding the vaccine but you have to prove that youare not suddenly taking on a religion just to avoid the vaccine. If you do know a lawyer, that has that can conclusively advise people to avoid a vaccine for citizenship , PM me directly.
My wife applied for permanent residence and the doctor who was examining her said that here in Nevada, the vaccination can be declined for personal reasons. I am not sure whether you had to go and prove it.

Dennis

My wife applied for permanent residence and the doctor who was examining her said that here in Nevada, the vaccination can be declined for personal reasons. I am not sure whether you had to go and prove it.
So, did she decline it ?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
So, did she decline it ?
At the time she had some health issues and had a doctor’s notice against vaccination and that when the other doctor (for immigration) told me we could have waived it. So no, she did not receive any vaccinations. And it was for permanent residency not citizenship.

GAF

COVID equals

Certificate Of Vaccine ID

I saw this last nite somewhere. I had been wondering what the coding was.

Only a handful of people will refuse to take it. All the guns are manned by blowhards that get hungry every day. I've lived in Texas my whole life.

Peater

EVFXLZDUMAAZbMu

:toiletclaw

Interestingly shaped diagram...

ddjd

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals