Another Covid vaccine thread

Tbone107

Sorry for another thread on this so feel free to merge if I missed one that hit on this topic. I am curious if anybody can help walk through the different Covid vaccines and if either one were better than the other if my wife or I end up having to take it. She is in the medical field (therapist) so it could be very difficult to get around.

From what I can find there are 4 types:

mRNA- Pfizer and Moderna

viral vector- Johnson and Johnson and Astrazeneca

modified protein- Novavax

non live traditional- Sinovac biotech, sinopharm, and a couple others.

(More COVID-19 vaccines in the pipeline as US effort ramps up) article laying them out.

And lastly, please refrain from the I’d die before I take it comments. I don’t want to take it and will do all I can to avoid it. But any information would be helpful even if it’s just telling love ones which is the best if they are dead set on taking one

tankasnowgod

Sorry for another thread on this so feel free to merge if I missed one that hit on this topic. I am curious if anybody can help walk through the different Covid vaccines and if either one were better than the other if my wife or I end up having to take it. She is in the medical field (therapist) so it could be very difficult to get around.

From what I can find there are 4 types:

mRNA- Pfizer and Moderna

viral vector- Johnson and Johnson and Astrazeneca

modified protein- Novavax

non live traditional- Sinovac biotech, sinopharm, and a couple others.

(More COVID-19 vaccines in the pipeline as US effort ramps up) article laying them out.

And lastly, please refrain from the I’d die before I take it comments. I don’t want to take it and will do all I can to avoid it. But any information would be helpful even if it’s just telling love ones which is the best if they are dead set on taking one

Well, information is the one thing no one can really offer you. These are all experimental vaccines, I don't think any of them have true approval, and all are done under an EUA, and the companies and doctors have no liability.

That said........ stay as far away as possible from the mRNA. The non-live traditional is probably the least horrific option. The only good option is not taking one. Or, waiting 20 years until all the data from the general population is in so you can make an educated choice. Most drugs and vaccines usually have to go through about 4 years of trials before being approved, and even that is usually rushing things. You just can't get 4 years of data collected in 6 months or less. At least, not without a time machine.

OP
T

Tbone107

Well, information is the one thing no one can really offer you. These are all experimental vaccines, I don't think any of them have true approval, and all are done under an EUA, and the companies and doctors have no liability.

That said........ stay as far away as possible from the mRNA. The non-live traditional is probably the least horrific option. The only good option is not taking one. Or, waiting 20 years until all the data from the general population is in so you can make an educated choice. Most drugs and vaccines usually have to go through about 4 years of trials before being approved, and even that is usually rushing things. You just can't get 4 years of data collected in 6 months or less. At least, not without a time machine.
Appreciate the input. I agree with everything above. Just trying to do the best I can with whatever information I can find while making sure I’m not missing anything.

I’m not sure if the non live options have a chance to make it to the U.S. as they all seem to be coming from China(not ideal). That leaves me to think if any loved one is going to get it I’d reccomend them get the Johnson and Johnson or Novavax.

LeeLemonoil

Appreciate the input. I agree with everything above. Just trying to do the best I can with whatever information I can find while making sure I’m not missing anything.

I’m not sure if the non live options have a chance to make it to the U.S. as they all seem to be coming from China(not ideal). That leaves me to think if any loved one is going to get it I’d reccomend them get the Johnson and Johnson or Novavax.

There‘s the Indian dead-virion from Bharat. A Company called Ocugen is hoping to bring that to the US market soon.

(Therefore it’s also a trending hype equity)

OP
T

Tbone107

There‘s the Indian dead-virion from Bharat. A Company called Ocugen is hoping to bring that to the US market soon.

(Therefore it’s also a trending hype equity)
Appreciate that. I haven’t seen anything on Ocugen. Is there a particular article that you have handy that goes over what it is or just do general research.

tankasnowgod

Anyone know if a non-live traditional vaccine if going to be approved in the United States?

If not, maybe Novavax will be least horrific option is the states.

No idea, but remember..... No vaccine for ANY Corona Virus has EVER been approved, as they have all been total disasters. And attempts have been made since the 1960s.

This article summed it up nicely...

#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES

There have been many attempts to make viral vaccines in the past that ended in utter failure, which is why we did not have a coronavirus vaccine in 2020.

In the 1960's, scientists attempted to make an RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) vaccine for infants.

In that study, they skipped animal trials because they weren't necessary back then.

In the end, the vaccinated infants got much sicker than the unvaccinated infants when exposed to the virus in nature, with 80% of the vaccinated infants requiring hospitalization, and two of them died.

After 2000, scientists made many attempts to create coronavirus vaccines.

For the past 20 years, all ended in failure because the animals in the clinical trials got very sick and many died, just like the children in the 1960's.

You can read a summary of this history/science here.

Or if you want to read the individual studies you can check out these links:
  • In 2004 attempted vaccine produced hepatitis in ferrets
  • In 2005 mice and civets became sick and more susceptible to coronaviruses after being vaccinated
  • In 2012 the ferrets became sick and died. And in this study mice and ferrets developed lung disease.
  • In 2016 this study also produce lung disease in mice.
The typical pattern in the studies mentioned above is that the children and the animals produced beautiful antibody responses after being vaccinated.

The manufacturers thought they hit the jackpot.

The problem came when the children and animals were exposed to the wild version of the virus.

When that happened, an unexplained phenomenon called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) also known as Vaccine Enhanced Disease (VED) occurred where the immune system produced a "cytokine storm" (i.e. overwhelmingly attacked the body), and the children/animals died.

Here's the lingering issue...

The vaccine makers have no data to suggest their rushed vaccines have overcome that problem.

In other words, never before has any attempt to make a coronavirus vaccine been successful, nor has the gene-therapy technology that is mRNA "vaccines" been safely brought to market, but hey, since they had billions of dollars in government funding, I'm sure they figured that out.

Except they don't know if they have...

So, while mRNA has a host of issues, and going to a criminal outfit like Pfizer is likely safer than going to an outfit that has no idea what they are doing like Moderna, and J&J is likely a little less criminal than Pfizer, and Novavax might be slightly less horrific than J&J....

They are all rushed and poorly tested and made by either criminals or completely incompetent companies, and in an area of viruses where vaccine manufacturers have failed to make one that can get approved in about 60 years of trying. It's just a different type of Russian Roulette, with maybe 0.0016 less bullets in the chamber.

LeeLemonoil

Anyone know if a non-live traditional vaccine if going to be approved in the United States?

If not, maybe Novavax will be least horrific option is the states.

Covaxin from Bharat Biotech is such a one and its American Partner Ocugen will file application for emergency use soon, this week probably.

The vaccine seems effective against mutants too, even the Mutant that is now causing some problems in India, dubbed double-mutant.

The vaccine has aluminum salt in it though and another TL-R agonist as „adjuvant“ that I’m unfamiliar with.

If forced to be vsccinated I personally would still take the inactivated one over mRNA.

„In our preclinical studies and animal challenge models (Syrian Hamster and Rhesus Macaques) we have shown that Covaxin induced Th1 based response due to the use of Algel-IMDG (chemosorbed imidazoquinoline onto the aluminum hydroxide gel) as an adjuvant,” he said“

Bharat is Gates Foundation Backed, so likely only the best and most harmless substances are developed and used with the greater good for all of humanity in mind.

Last edited:

Jinju

What publications? How old is the mutant and dubbed double mutant anyways?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals