It's black on white: real Covid vaccines efficacy only around 1%

yerrag

This would be the start of the world using Israel as the template by which the plandemic would be eradicated.

Propaganda live in action. The next few days, weeks, and months will bear that out.

In contrast, the propaganda is fully at work in countries now "besieged" with rising and record-high "positive" cases of COVID-19. It was effective in heightening fear in Brazil, and is now now being used in the Philippines, and now in India.

Interesting to note is that Brazil is in the equatorial belt, and the Philippines is not too far from the equator, and India is mostly tropical. And yet, when it is not flu season at all, we are seeing all these atypical breakout of COVID-19. Manufactured crisis, with the aid of government stooges and media serving the Zionist-led one-world order.

So, message is loud and clear: No one is spared from the virus. We must go all-out and follow the successful model of eradication, the one shown so successfully in Israel.

Heil the mRNA vaccines.

Heil Herd Immunity by Vaccination!

While the rest of the world stands ready to drink the Kool-Aid, I am like the only one in my tight circle - high school and college mates - who don't feel any fear of the fake virus and go out to buy and shop for my needs, while I enjoy driving the traffic-free streets and malls and supermarkets and pubic wet markets.

I have this gnawing feel though that my period of bliss will end soon. I will be forced eventually to get vaccinated because "No one is safe until all is safe." And I have to do my part to ensure herd immunity. Whether I want to have the vaccine does not matter. It is for the common good. Hah!

The only outcome is that the world will just have a self-perpetuating crisis from each of us. And the answer will just be the same:

KEEP ON VACCINATING. IT IS THE ONLY WAY. THE VARIANTS KEEP COMING. AND WE MUST KEEP GETTING OUR BOOSTER SHOTS.

Rick K

i'm assuming that it is the vaccine.
They had tons of corona. Nothing helped and it was getting worse.
They vaccinated the population.
After a while corona started to diminish.
I don't know how.
Again, how do verify if this is real. No more people got sick from covid than any other cold virus, as now admitted to by the CDC. The horror stories were and are simply made up. I quoted the number of "covid deaths" in my area recently and it's .0006% and yet we under total lockdown and keep hearing the same crap about hospitals overflowing. This is simply hogwash. I don't know a single person who has been sick from it. All of this is to drive us to digital vaccine passports which will soon be our digital id to receive pay/spend money.

yerrag

After all, how is the Pfizer vaccine working so well in Israel when the studies show it is so ineffective? Even the study references a study in Israel that shows the NNV to be even about double that in the original Pfizer study of 119.

So, I don't know how @dadavid is not seeing this. And believing a story from the much "trusted" Washington Post.

All smoke and mirrors.

After all, if in this modern day and age, with the lie-sanitizing capabilities of the Internet as an enabler of truth, people are still believing the propaganda, because of the lock the Zionists have on our perception thru the control of all mainstream and popular media, would anyone doubt that in an earlier era, where there's no internet, the Zionists would have us believe the Jews are the victims of a genocide termed the exclusive title of "Holocaust," which no other people in the history of mankind has been subjected to, in the same manner and scale? And who would doubt that it was the Zionist control of the free press then that led to both World War I and World War II. And then of using the terms of surrender of Germany in World War I to humiliate the German people, and then using this humiliation to fan the flames of hate towards Jews - using their control of the press. Who would not believe that the Jews were used as pawns by the Zionists to manufacture their state of victimhood to enable them to use is to victimize the Western world, to such an extent that now the Zionists have amassed all the power they have to influence the whole world save China, Russia, and Iran- who would have the guidance of history from the old world to know the tricks of the Zionists, a cabal also from the old world?

Last edited:

Austin Resch

Again, how do verify if this is real. No more people got sick from covid than any other cold virus, as now admitted to by the CDC. The horror stories were and are simply made up. I quoted the number of "covid deaths" in my area recently and it's .0006% and yet we under total lockdown and keep hearing the same crap about hospitals overflowing. This is simply hogwash. I don't know a single person who has been sick from it. All of this is to drive us to digital vaccine passports which will soon be our digital id to receive pay/spend money.
Exactly, I have yet to actually hear of any people in my circle of connections or any reported cases as per CDC, of someone actually dying from covid who did not have multiple pre-existing conditions.

tankasnowgod

...and now the massive PR fraud of Big Pharma is on full display. Forget about COVID-19 - the NNT/NNV for most drugs/vaccines/interventions is over 1,000 for a person selected at random from the population. In fact, multiple studies have shown that most drugs do NOT work for most people. Not even (elective) surgeries. The NNT/ARR are almost never used in marketing materials for a drug, it is always the RRR and most doctors do not even remember/know the difference between these metrics so they keep parroting "take this drug, it will lower your risk of getting X by Y percent", where Y is usually 50%+ and always refers to the RRR. So, aside from a profitable political/PR theater it is safe to say Big Pharma and most of the medical profession (sans ER and infectious medicine) are nothing but a giant scam/fraud fleecing the taxpayers...and probably making most of them sicker. Even staunch defenders of mainstream medicine now openly admit that most of medicine does not work...but whine about how "...one day when we decode every gene and can personalize the treatments we will get better results." Yeah, right
"...Some people are reluctant to take statins because they don’t benefit the majority of patients who take them. Actually, most drugs don’t benefit most of the patients who take them. Since we have no way of identifying those who will benefit, we are stuck treating the many to benefit the few."

@tankasnowgod @yerrag @Giraffe @Rick K

This reminds me of Appendix C in Anthony Colpo's Book "The Great Cholesterol Con." Most of the book focuses on the problems with the Lipid Hypothesis and drugs like statins that only focus on lowering cholesterol. In appendix C, he posts a number of studies comparing bypass surgery to non-surgical therapies. In most of the studies, there was no significant difference of survival between the two groups. As an example-

We evaluated the effect of saphenous-vein-bypass grafting on survival in patients with chronic stable angina by comparing medical and surgical treatment in a large-scale, prospective randomized study. Excluding patients with left-main-coronary-artery disease who have already been reported, a total of 596 patients were entered into this study; when randomized into a medical group (310 patients) and a surgical group (286 patients), entry clinical and angiographic base lines were comparable. Operative mortality at 30 days was 5.6 per cent. At an average of one year after operation, 69 per cent of all grafts were patent, and 88 per cent of the surgical patients had atleast one patent graft. There was no statistically significant difference in survival, at a minimal follow-up interval of 21 months, between patients treated medically and those treated with saphenous-vein-bypass grafting. At 36 months, 87 per cent of the medical group and 88 per cent of the surgical group were alive.

tankasnowgod

The French philosopher Voltaire was fond of often telling people that “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” It looks like we have regressed quite a bit since then and are now actively making people sick instead of helping them (with a few exceptions I mentioned such as ER and infections).

Reminds me of Abram Hoffer talking about the Quakers in the 1850s treating "The Insane." They gave them shelter, good food, and treated them with respect, and over half of them got well. As he states, with modern drugs, less than 10% of schizophrenic patients (aka, "The Insane" from the 1850s) got well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jICjR0hwhwI

I don't know what to conclude from that but that Quakers in the 1850s were at least 5 times as advanced as Modern Medicine.

blob69

After a while corona started to diminish.
I don't know how.

I was there just before they started vaccination.
It was tough.
They did almost nothing about it.
Then they vaccinated.
A first they still had lots of people getting sick every day and I was sure pfizer were totally lying about the vaccine testing like expected from the opioids barons.
But after a few weeks it change the course. From uphill to downhill.
My sister tells me I need to come and see for myself. Everything open people happy , coffee shops gyms and all.
Then I read the news they closed all of the corona ERs.
Then I said to myself , this vaccine probably works.
Tell you what:
pfizer they know how to make a shot against the flu they do this for lots of years.
But what about the safety element of them. mRNA? pfizer says it's okay?
We supposedly had a bad corona crisis in my tiny country, even much worse than Israel in terms of statistics. But I didn't notice anything special going on - no friends, relatives etc. dying or getting severely sick. My family didn't even catch a cold this winter. I heard of a few "bad cases" from the media but it was only those that were unlucky enough to go see a doctor and get hooked on oxygen and mechanical ventilation (here they hook them on mechanical ventilation, a truly barbaric treatment, "even if they're not feeling that bad", an ER doctor reported, and I'm sure the same is going on in most other countries too). I once saw an elderly guy on TV in our covid-19 clinic who they reported died the following day "due to severe covid". But I noticed that he was hooked on 60% oxygen (green tube) which is terribly dangerous and can seriously damage lungs of healthy people in just a day or two. In short, if nothing is going on even before vaccination apart from murder in the hospitals, then I can easily imagine that Israel is "back to normal", if they only lifted the draconian lockdowns and other destroying measures.

But it's also psychological - if someone is vaccinated then they are much less likely to panic when they get cold or flu symptoms and much less likely to visit a doctor and get hooked on the above-mentioned deadly treatments.

Last edited:

LucyL

I don't feel those vaccines are safe or intend to take them.
Saying that , however , I follow the news from Israel where most of the adult population is vaccinated by pfizer.
Before the vaccine operation they were quite hit by the virus - thousands of cases/day (small country). People don't like using masks or keep distance.
They have 40-100 new cases/day now and the economy is fully open. They closed all corona wards in the hospitals. It's the vaccine.
As much as I hate saying that - it works.
That's interesting, as you probably know, in the United States early on in the pandemic they mobilized US Navy ships (Mercy and Comfort). According to Wikipedia, Mercy treated 49 patients, and Comfort treated 179. Yet we've been locked down (Cali and New York especially) for months on end, because of hospitals being overwhelmed. (Hospital ships designated for the COVID-19 pandemic - Wikipedia)

haidut

Forum Supporter
This reminds me of Appendix C in Anthony Colpo's Book "The Great Cholesterol Con." Most of the book focuses on the problems with the Lipid Hypothesis and drugs like statins that only focus on lowering cholesterol. In appendix C, he posts a number of studies comparing bypass surgery to non-surgical therapies. In most of the studies, there was no significant difference of survival between the two groups. As an example-

There must be a way to litigate against this. Maybe because it is "false advertising"? I mean, a good lawyer can get a random group of people in a room, show them some drug ads claiming 50%+ (relative) risk reduction and then ask them what message they get from the ad, and thus show how people are being manipulated into believing this drug is a miracle and will provide massive benefit. I don't think this has ever been tried before, and with the public growing more and more suspicious of medicine, the conditions for doing something like that have never been better

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals