List of Inactivated Virus Vaccines for Covid Vaccines

meatbag

I had asked Ray Peat about the Covivac vaccine, which is an inactivated virus vaccine;

"According to that description, it should be no more harmful than any traditional vaccine using aluminum hydroxide, and obviously safer than the injection of nucleic acids specifying the spike protein—which has no rational basis in science. Intramuscular aluminum hydroxide is always harmful to some degree, and is based on ignorance of the nature of biological disease resistance."

There are a few that are in development at this time, but the Covivac vaccine has been available in Russia for a few months now. Here is a list of all of the ones I could find, they all seem very similar in their design. There is some difference in adjuvants
---
CoviVac (Russia COVID-19 vaccine) - Wikipedia
Covivac (Vietnam COVID-19 vaccine) - Wikipedia
Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia
WIBP-CorV - Wikipedia
VLA2001 - Wikipedia
---
Even though with these a person might avoid the effects of reverse transcribing and producing the spike protein, there are still a lot of issues with any of the vaccine forms available. Vaccination is still nothing more than great harm for society and individuals and it is used to utilize obscene profits for pharmaceutical companies and capitalists at everyone else's expense when more sensible approaches are available but being ignored in the pursuit of profit and control.

"People writing about the economics of immunity often refer to vaccination as the “economically viable method”; they acknowledge that sanitation and nutrition prevent disease, but they say it's cheaper to vaccinate [chuckles]. And the World Health Organization around 1970, I think, did an experiment in Central America in which they had a medical team with vaccinations and all of the [usual] regular medicine [providing] help to one village; another village, they didn't do anything to; the third village, they didn't provide any vaccination or medical help, but they provided clean water and a nutrition supplement to pregnant women and [to] the young children. And doing that, for several years, they came back [to assess]; and the health was best in the nutrition and clean water village; [it was] better than the controlled village. The health in the medicalized and vaccinated village was worse."
> https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/vaccines-and-immunity-1-and-2-kmud-2014.17385/#post-235692

"And vaccines, of course, being financed by the government. It's now tens of billions of dollars a year profiting in vaccines. And so there's no incentive to finish off disease, the way they did with relatively very low cost: They've eliminated smallpox from the world by intelligent use of vaccines. Now they want mass use a very profitable continuing on-going production and consumption of vaccines."
> ORN 2020-04-20: Dr. Peat On Viruses, Exosomes, Flu, Vaccines

The drug companies are all saying it’s all coincidence, the hundreds of people dying right after getting vaccinated,becoming paralyzed, fainting with shock, that’s all within the realm of chance, that there’s no evidence the vaccines are doing it. When you compare the number of deaths between two different vaccines, I think maybe it was the Pfizer compared to the Astrazeneca, or maybe the Johnson and Johnson, but the difference between two vaccines there was a 27 greater mortality among the Pfizer, so even though they say it’s a random event, the bad random events are statistically more common with the Pfizer product.

"But what people can justly disagree on is the risk, he gets very excited thinking the risk is very high but if you aren't convinced that the present virus is so very deadly than an increase in virulent might not be so dangerous as he’s suggesting, It’s a possibility but I personally don't think it… compared to other ongoing threats like the risk of world war breaking out. I think the idea of the vaccine causing a worsening of the epidemic is a moderate to small risk. Another very important point that he makes is the whole idea of vaccine creating a very powerful antibody reaction to knock out that particular pathogen, concentrating on the antigens of one particular organism, it’s very effective for blocking the development of that organism… of that pathogen in one organism. But meanwhile you've devoted your immune system to reacting to that one specific problem.

Meanwhile there’s an infinite number of potential immunological dangers in the world and anytime you suffer an infection, or a vaccination that causes a very powerful production of one single type of antibody, you’re diverting resources from the ability to respond to that infinite number of immune challenges. He doesn’t state it exactly that way . He emphasizes the natural killer cells as something that should be given more attention. These exist in any healthy organism. Within about three days they kill the cells that are damaged by the virus. They don’t give their attention to killing a virus but just to getting rid of the cells that are replicating the virus. That’s why 99.6 percent of the people survive but most of them don’t even know they’re sick that’s because at the earliest stage of infection the natural killer cells are there knocking out the cells that would be multiplying the virus. That’s a very important part of the story. He proposes to use a different kind of vaccine to improve our natural killer cell functions. It turns out that all of the treatments that have been active against the covid-19 infection all of the helpful drugs in decreasing mortality have had very significant anti-inflammatory effects.

The very first Chinese noticed that an anti-serotonin drug had action preventing the development of the covid infection, Cinanserin was the name of that. But since then several anti-Histamines have been found effective. The natural flavanoids from fruits and vegetables are very effective at blocking progression of the infection. Progesterone, blockers of angiotensin receptors, all of the things that have been found to reduce mortality are very anti-inflammatory. If you look at the natural killer cell, its knocking out the host-cell, which gets inflamed and being inflamed becomes a factory for making more viruses, so it’s the inflammation which is knocked out from the very beginning, three days from the time of infection. These drugs are not only having an overlapping effect with the natural killer cells but they’re increasing the number and power of the natural killer cells. Vitamin D for example is a great anti-inflammatory agent, stops and prevents the covid infection and largely does it through improving the action of the natural killer cells."
> KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation
---
This book tells the hidden story of the financial, political, and institutional manipulations whereby a diverse and eclectic range of healing modalities available to the North American public was summarily pared down to a singular style of medicine that would become the predominant medicine of the Western world and a major force in global medical culture during the 20th century. This was brought about largely by the collaboration of the American Medical Association, the philanthropies of Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller, and the development of a revolutionary curriculum by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Rockefeller Medicine Men : Medicine and Capitalism in America

J.R.K

This is great @meatbag ! I appreciate the transcript of that part of the interview. As time goes on I feel these thoughts being documented will become increasingly valuable for those on the forum and those that have not discovered it yet!

add CoronaVac Brazil/China to the list

Happycat

There is also a vax created by Valneva in Scotland, which is an inactivated virus vaccine.

gaze

how long has spike protein vaccines been used? I know the HPV vaccine is a protein vaccine, are there any others besides HPV and the covid ones?

hei

how long has spike protein vaccines been used? I know the HPV vaccine is a protein vaccine, are there any others besides HPV and the covid ones?
The hepatitis B vaccine is a protein vaccine. I don't know if the protein used is harmful in its own right like the spike protein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals